Merck & Co Inc (MRK) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering MRK.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MRK Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
Use the points listed below to better contextualize what this analyst price target and recommendations data data means for investors.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of MRK is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of MRK is higher than 96.13% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- The average analyst price target of MRK is greater than 90.67% of Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- Merck & Co Inc's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 88.46% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Merck & Co Inc's variance in analysts' estimates is less than 86.54% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- MRK has a greater percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than 69.23% of stocks in the mega market cap category.
- Merck & Co Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding MRK using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.