Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.76||52-week high||$23.38|
|Prev. close||$18.85||52-week low||$17.34|
|Day high||$18.93||Avg. volume||286,001|
|50-day MA||$18.91||Dividend yield||1.28%|
|200-day MA||$20.65||Market Cap||1.53B|
MRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRTN POWR Grades
- MRTN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 87.07% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRTN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- MRTN's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 6.95% of US stocks).
MRTN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD is higher than it is for about merely 3.67% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 47.66%, MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD's debt growth rate surpasses 86.08% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MRTN is more volatile than merely 11.73% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD are BH, WTM, NBY, SHO, and NHC.
- MRTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD's official web site, go to www.marten.com.
MRTN Valuation Summary
- MRTN's price/sales ratio is 1.2; this is 9.09% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- MRTN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 2.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRTN.
MRTN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 71.5%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 84.1%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 20.28%.
The table below shows MRTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.43% of graded US stocks.
- MRTN's asset turnover comes in at 1.048 -- ranking 30th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- OMEX, BKNG, and PAGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRTN.
The table below shows MRTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) Company Bio
Marten Transport specializes in transporting and distributing food and other consumer packaged goods that require a temperature-controlled or insulated environment. Marten offers service in the United States, Canada and Mexico, concentrating on expedited movements for high-volume customers. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mondovi, Wisconsin.
MRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRTN Social Stream
Latest MRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRTN as an investment opportunity.
In this article, we will take a look at the 20 largest delivery companies in the US. If you want to skip our detailed analysis, you can go directly to the 5 Largest Delivery Companies in the US. Autonomous Delivery Systems May Be the Next Big Thing It is no surprise to see innovation seeping […]
Key Insights Using the 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity, Marten Transport fair value estimate is US$36.63 Current share...
Should Weakness in Marten Transport, Ltd.'s (NASDAQ:MRTN) Stock Be Seen As A Sign That Market Will Correct The Share Price Given Decent Financials?
It is hard to get excited after looking at Marten Transport's (NASDAQ:MRTN) recent performance, when its stock has...
Truckload carrier Marten saw its earnings fall from a year ago and detailed how much of that was caused by higher fuel prices. The post Marten’s earnings reflect weaker truckload market appeared first on FreightWaves.
Operating Revenue Also Decreases to $279.5 Million Amid Industry-Wide Challenges
MRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|