Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
MRTN Stock Summary
- MRTN's went public 28 years ago, making it older than 80.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- For MRTN, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 7.51% of US equities we're observing.
- MRTN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of only 16.5% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marten Transport Ltd are NHC, PLBC, PEBK, EMCF, and ICBK.
- MRTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marten Transport Ltd's official web site, go to www.marten.com.
MRTN Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.20||52-week high||$23.39|
|Prev. close||$23.11||52-week low||$16.42|
|Day high||$23.39||Avg. volume||173,166|
|50-day MA||$21.45||Dividend yield||0.52%|
|200-day MA||$20.29||Market Cap||1.27B|
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) Company Bio
Marten Transport specializes in transporting and distributing food and other consumer packaged goods that require a temperature-controlled or insulated environment. Marten offers service in the United States, Canada and Mexico, concentrating on expedited movements for high-volume customers. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mondovi, Wisconsin.