Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRTN POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MRTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.29% of US stocks.
- MRTN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- MRTN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 44th percentile.
MRTN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Marten Transport Ltd is higher than it is for about only 4.03% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 1.34 for Marten Transport Ltd; that's greater than it is for merely 17.59% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.82%, Marten Transport Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.06% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marten Transport Ltd are CO, NPK, CVR, HAPP, and PFIN.
- Visit MRTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marten.com.
MRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.05||52-week high||$20.13|
|Prev. close||$17.40||52-week low||$14.98|
|Day high||$17.41||Avg. volume||329,777|
|50-day MA||$17.05||Dividend yield||0.92%|
|200-day MA||$17.23||Market Cap||1.41B|
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) Company Bio
Marten Transport specializes in transporting and distributing food and other consumer packaged goods that require a temperature-controlled or insulated environment. Marten offers service in the United States, Canada and Mexico, concentrating on expedited movements for high-volume customers. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mondovi, Wisconsin.
MRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRTN Social Stream
Latest MRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marten Transport Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRTN as an investment opportunity.
Marten Transport ([[MRTN]] +0.7%) reports Q1 revenue of $223.1M which was +2% Y/Y with fuel surcharge revenue slightly down to $24.9M.Segment revenue: Truckload $94.9M (-0.2% Y/Y); Dedicated $78.2M (+4.3% Y/Y); Intermodal $22M (-7.1% Y/Y) & Brokerage of $27.9M (+12.5% Y/Y).Operating ratio: Total declined 260 bps to 89.2%; Truckload declined 490 bps to 88%; Dedicated was flat...
The following slide deck was published by Marten Transport, Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
United Airlines (UAL) estimates first-quarter 2021 revenues to decline 66% from the 2019 levels due to coronavirus-led suppressed air-travel demand.
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Here at Zacks, our focus is on the proven Zacks Rank system, which emphasizes earnings estimates and estimate revisions to find great stocks. Nevertheless, we are always paying attention to the latest value, growth, and momentum trends to underscore strong picks.
MRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|