Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRTN POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where MRTN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 78.4% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRTN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- MRTN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 39.49% of US stocks).
MRTN Stock Summary
- MRTN's went public 30.79 years ago, making it older than 83.6% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD is higher than it is for about only 4.21% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.31%, MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 8.59% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRTN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NHC, GURE, WERN, KNX, and NX.
- MRTN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD's official web site, go to www.marten.com.
MRTN Valuation Summary
- MRTN's price/earnings ratio is 15.8; this is 22.55% lower than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MRTN's price/earnings ratio has gone up 4.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRTN.
MRTN Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.68%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -11.66%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 12.08%.
The table below shows MRTN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRTN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRTN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 68.43% of graded US stocks.
- MRTN's asset turnover comes in at 1.048 -- ranking 30th of 137 Transportation stocks.
- OMEX, BKNG, and PAGP are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRTN.
The table below shows MRTN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.56||52-week high||$23.43|
|Prev. close||$21.49||52-week low||$15.70|
|Day high||$21.39||Avg. volume||434,133|
|50-day MA||$19.84||Dividend yield||1.12%|
|200-day MA||$18.87||Market Cap||1.67B|
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) Company Bio
Marten Transport specializes in transporting and distributing food and other consumer packaged goods that require a temperature-controlled or insulated environment. Marten offers service in the United States, Canada and Mexico, concentrating on expedited movements for high-volume customers. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mondovi, Wisconsin.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRTN Social Stream
Latest MRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARTEN TRANSPORT LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRTN as an investment opportunity.
Marten Transport's (NASDAQ:MRTN) stock is up by a considerable 17% over the past month. Given that stock prices are...
While Marten Transport, Ltd. ( NASDAQ:MRTN ) shareholders are probably generally happy, the stock hasn't had...
E ratio of 15.05.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 biggest losers today. If you want to see some other stocks on the list, go directly to 5 Biggest Losers Today. U.S. stocks extended their rally after the opening bell on Tuesday. As of 12:58 PM ET, S&P 500 was positive 1.14 percent, Dow […]
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5.88% and 0.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|