Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRTN POWR Grades
- MRTN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 93.08% of US stocks.
- MRTN's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- MRTN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
MRTN Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Marten Transport Ltd is higher than it is for about merely 4.32% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -45.82%, Marten Transport Ltd's debt growth rate surpasses only 9.48% of about US stocks.
- The volatility of Marten Transport Ltd's share price is greater than that of merely 1.34% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Marten Transport Ltd are MSB, WMK, GENC, VALU, and CO.
- Visit MRTN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marten.com.
MRTN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MRTN's EV/EBIT ratio is 51.05% lower, now standing at 11.7.
- Over the past 243 months, MRTN's price/sales ratio has gone up 1.1.
- MRTN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRTN.
MRTN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRTN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$15.23||52-week high||$19.39|
|Prev. close||$15.25||52-week low||$15.02|
|Day high||$15.39||Avg. volume||345,231|
|50-day MA||$16.57||Dividend yield||1.05%|
|200-day MA||$16.96||Market Cap||1.26B|
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) Company Bio
Marten Transport specializes in transporting and distributing food and other consumer packaged goods that require a temperature-controlled or insulated environment. Marten offers service in the United States, Canada and Mexico, concentrating on expedited movements for high-volume customers. The company was founded in 1946 and is based in Mondovi, Wisconsin.
MRTN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRTN Latest Social Stream
View Full MRTN Social Stream
Latest MRTN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marten Transport Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRTN as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Marten Transport, Ltd. in conjunction with their 2021 Q2 earnings call....
Stocks that traded heavily or had substantial price changes Friday: Moderna Inc., up $26.76 to $286.43. The biotechnology company will replace Alexion in the S&P 500 prior to
Stocks that traded heavily or had substantial price changes Friday: Moderna, State Street rise; FibroGen, Marten Transport fall
Reports highest operating revenue and operating income for any quarter in Martens history and the best operating ratio, net of fuel surcharges, for any quarter since Marten became a public company in 1986 Reports highest operating revenue and operating income for any quarter in Martens history and the best operating ratio, net of fuel surcharges, for any quarter since Marten became a public company in 1986
Marten Transport, Ltd. (MRTN) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 0.00% and -2.01%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MRTN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|