Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
MRVL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,921,104,000, Marvell Technology Group Ltd has a greater market value than 89.57% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRVL is currently 43.59, higher than 92.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Marvell Technology Group Ltd is reporting a growth rate of -207.91%; that's higher than merely 7.02% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MRVL, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SWKS, STX, XLNX, WDC, and INCY.
- Visit MRVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marvell.com.
MRVL Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.36||52-week high||$28.85|
|Prev. close||$22.65||52-week low||$18.08|
|Day high||$23.35||Avg. volume||10,460,432|
|50-day MA||$25.84||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$24.97||Market Cap||15.00B|
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Company Bio
Marvell Technology Group designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
MRVL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Marvell Technology Group Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Marvell Technology Group Ltd ranked in the 13st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 89%. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for MRVL, they are:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.5 years, is -0.06% -- higher than only 20.46% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -2.05. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 12.19% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- As a business, Marvell Technology Group Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 1251% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Technology), this tax rate is higher than 99.02% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|