Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRVL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MRVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.05% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRVL is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MRVL's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 17.35% of US stocks).
MRVL Stock Summary
- MRVL has a higher market value than 94.34% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $36,329,286,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRVL is currently 31.94, higher than 86.36% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, MARVELL TECHNOLOGY INC is reporting a growth rate of -134.48%; that's higher than just 11.79% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MARVELL TECHNOLOGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be ARGX, ANET, SWKS, EXK, and RMBS.
- Visit MRVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marvell.com.
MRVL Valuation Summary
- MRVL's price/earnings ratio is -181.5; this is 952.11% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MRVL's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 359.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRVL.
MRVL Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 62.18%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -11.18%.
- The year over year revenue growth rate now stands at 63.38%.
The table below shows MRVL's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MRVL's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MRVL has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.83% of graded US stocks.
- MRVL's asset turnover comes in at 0.217 -- ranking 179th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- VCRA, CRUS, and VIAV are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MRVL.
The table below shows MRVL's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$47.04||52-week high||$93.85|
|Prev. close||$44.50||52-week low||$41.07|
|Day high||$47.21||Avg. volume||10,628,181|
|50-day MA||$49.86||Dividend yield||0.54%|
|200-day MA||$60.57||Market Cap||40.11B|
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Company Bio
Marvell Technology Group designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
Most Popular Stories View All
MRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full MRVL Social Stream
Latest MRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MARVELL TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRVL as an investment opportunity.
With 83% ownership of the shares, Marvell Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ:MRVL) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
A look at the shareholders of Marvell Technology, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MRVL ) can tell us which group is most powerful. We can...
Barclays analyst Blayne Curtis reaffirmed his Overweight rating and $60 price target for the shares, citing the company's robust product pipeline.
Though the tech sector suffered disproportionately, this circumstance also opens discounts for semiconductor stocks to buy.
Marvell Technology, Inc. (NASDAQ: MRVL), today announced a quarterly dividend of $0.06 per share of common stock payable on October 26, 2022 to shareholders of record as of October 7, 2022.
J.P. Morgan analyst Harlan Sur says chip makers Marvell Technology and Broadcom are "well-positioned to outgrow the overall semiconductor industry market."
MRVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MRVLWant to do more research on Marvell Technology Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch