Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
MRVL Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $17,921,104,000, Marvell Technology Group Ltd has a greater market value than 89.57% of US stocks.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRVL is currently 43.59, higher than 92.06% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, MRVL has reported earnings growth of -207.91%, putting it ahead of merely 7.02% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marvell Technology Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SWKS, STX, XLNX, WDC, and INCY.
- Visit MRVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marvell.com.
MRVL Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$28.49||52-week high||$28.85|
|Prev. close||$28.25||52-week low||$16.40|
|Day high||$28.85||Avg. volume||10,624,625|
|50-day MA||$26.25||Dividend yield||0.84%|
|200-day MA||$24.81||Market Cap||19.11B|
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Company Bio
Marvell Technology Group designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.