Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
MRVL Stock Summary
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd's market capitalization of $33,548,505,000 is ahead of 92.54% of US-listed equities.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Marvell Technology Group Ltd is higher than 88% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Of note is the ratio of Marvell Technology Group Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 13.84% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marvell Technology Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be XLNX, EA, MXIM, CDNS, and SNPS.
- MRVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marvell Technology Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.marvell.com.
MRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.07||52-week high||$55.70|
|Prev. close||$48.75||52-week low||$24.81|
|Day high||$49.32||Avg. volume||10,926,320|
|50-day MA||$48.31||Dividend yield||0.48%|
|200-day MA||$43.15||Market Cap||32.48B|
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Company Bio
Marvell Technology Group designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
MRVL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MRVL, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Marvell Technology Group Ltd ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 38.17%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Marvell Technology Group Ltd, consider:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 78.61% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 3% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than merely 14.45% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Marvell Technology Group Ltd's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of merely 13.73% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full MRVL Social Stream
Latest MRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marvell Technology Group Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRVL as an investment opportunity.
Marvell Technology (MRVL) borrows $2 billion through the issuance of senior notes to fund the proposed acquisition of Inphi Corporation.
The demand for 5G (fifth-generation) smartphones is set to explode in 2021. Market research firm IDC says that 5G smartphones could account for 40% of global smartphone volumes of 1.35 billion units this year, indicating that shipments could hit 540 million units in 2021. IDC also estimates that 5G smartphone shipments could exceed 1 billion units by 2025.
Marvell Technology (MRVL) closed at $50.38 in the latest trading session, marking a +0.04% move from the prior day.
Marvell (MRVL) is borrowing $2 billion through issuing senior notes to fund the proposed acquisition of Inphi.
In this episode of MarketFoolery, host Chris Hill is joined by Motley Fool analyst Jason Moser to analyze the chip market and share why Qorvo (NASDAQ: QRVO), Qualcomm (NASDAQ: QCOM), and Marvell Technology (NASDAQ: MRVL) are on Jason's radar. Plus, they discuss Archegos Capital's margin call and the ripple effect (and lessons) for investors. To catch full episodes of all The Motley Fool's free podcasts, check out our podcast center.
MRVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MRVLWant to do more research on Marvell Technology Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!