Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MRVL POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MRVL ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 90.45% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MRVL is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- MRVL ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
MRVL Stock Summary
- Marvell Technology Inc's market capitalization of $48,342,305,000 is ahead of 94.57% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRVL is currently 76.99, higher than 94.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 240.2%, Marvell Technology Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 95.68% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marvell Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SPOT, NET, VRTX, PXD, and ALC.
- Visit MRVL's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.marvell.com.
MRVL Valuation Summary
- MRVL's price/earnings ratio is -177.9; this is 551.52% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- MRVL's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, MRVL's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MRVL.
MRVL Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.34||52-week high||$61.48|
|Prev. close||$60.57||52-week low||$32.53|
|Day high||$61.43||Avg. volume||9,312,161|
|50-day MA||$54.71||Dividend yield||0.4%|
|200-day MA||$48.49||Market Cap||50.27B|
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Company Bio
Marvell Technology Group designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
MRVL Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Marvell Technology Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Marvell Technology Inc ranked in the 43th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Marvell Technology Inc ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 78.14% of its sector Technology.
- The business' balance sheet suggests that 4% of the company's capital is sourced from debt; this is greater than just 15.15% of the free cash flow producing stocks we're observing.
- Marvell Technology Inc's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at -3.65. This coverage rate is greater than that of only 11.99% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MRVL Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MRVL Latest Social Stream
View Full MRVL Social Stream
Latest MRVL News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Marvell Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MRVL as an investment opportunity.
In the latest trading session, Marvell Technology (MRVL) closed at $60.59, marking a +0.13% move from the previous day.
Smart Beta ETF report for JHMM
Marvell Technology just reached a new high this Thursday. The daily On-Balance-Volume (OBV) line has been creeping higher since the middle of April telling us that buyers are being more aggressive. In this weekly Japanese candlestick chart of MRVL, below, we can see that prices and our favorite indicators are in gear on the upside.
Marvell (NASDAQ: MRVL) is pleased to announce that it has received a prestigious Bosch Global Supplier Award in the category of Direct Purchasing – Mobility Solutions. Marvell received the award in recognition of its outstanding performance and quality in the manufacture and supply of leading edge data infrastructure semiconductor solutions. This is the 17th time the Bosch Group, a leading global supplier of technology and services, has rewarded outstanding performance in the manufacture and sup
An update on expectations for capital expenditures from cloud companies from BofA brings the key takeaway that spending breadth is growing beyond the hefty footprint of Amazon Web Services. Overall the tracker points to growth in capex among the world's top seven hyperscalers of 21% in 2021, to $128B (or...
MRVL Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MRVLWant to do more research on Marvell Technology Group Ltd's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Marvell Technology Group Ltd (MRVL) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch