Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL): Price and Financial Metrics
MRVL Stock Summary
- MRVL has a higher market value than 89.72% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $17,875,600,000.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MRVL is currently 27.71, higher than 85.57% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- Over the past twelve months, MRVL has reported earnings growth of -135.02%, putting it ahead of merely 10.07% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Marvell Technology Group Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be SWKS, STX, XLNX, KL, and SGEN.
- MRVL's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Marvell Technology Group Ltd's official web site, go to www.marvell.com.
MRVL Stock Price Chart More Charts
MRVL Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$25.72||52-week high||$28.38|
|Prev. close||$25.63||52-week low||$14.34|
|Day high||$26.39||Avg. volume||10,086,340|
|50-day MA||$25.22||Dividend yield||0.93%|
|200-day MA||$24.03||Market Cap||17.25B|
Marvell Technology Group Ltd. (MRVL) Company Bio
Marvell Technology Group designs, develops, and markets analog, mixed-signal, digital signal processing, and embedded and standalone integrated circuits. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.