MSA Safety Incorporated (MSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSA POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.82% of US stocks.
- MSA's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
MSA Stock Summary
- MSA's went public 32.03 years ago, making it older than 84.38% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- MSA's current price/earnings ratio is 252.69, which is higher than 97.58% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 81.46%, MSA Safety Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 87.93% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to MSA Safety Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HAS, CBT, AYTU, XRX, and AIMC.
- Visit MSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msasafety.com.
MSA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, MSA's EV/EBIT ratio is 105.03% higher, now standing at 44.8.
- Over the past 243 months, MSA's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
- MSA's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSA.
MSA Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 115.27%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 57.82%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 191.17%.
The table below shows MSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.54% of graded US stocks.
- MSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.686 -- ranking 54th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BIOL, TCMD, and COO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSA.
The table below shows MSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$123.48||52-week high||$172.31|
|Prev. close||$120.60||52-week low||$115.10|
|Day high||$124.20||Avg. volume||107,045|
|50-day MA||$129.02||Dividend yield||1.53%|
|200-day MA||$143.87||Market Cap||4.86B|
MSA Safety Incorporated (MSA) Company Bio
MSA Safety Inc. is a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
Most Popular Stories View All
MSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSA Latest Social Stream
View Full MSA Social Stream
Latest MSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MSA Safety Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSA as an investment opportunity.
MSA Safety (MSA) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank #2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
MSA Safety press release (NYSE:MSA): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.67 beats by $0.43. Revenue of $410.27M (+5.7% Y/Y) beats by $17.88M. Operating cash flow was $69M. ...
No summary available.
Global safety equipment manufacturer MSA Safety Incorporated (NYSE: MSA) today reported financial results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2021.
MSA Safety (NYSE:MSA) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Thursday, February 17th, after market close.The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.24 (-2.4% Y/Y) and the consensus…
MSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|