MSA Safety Incorporated (MSA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MSA POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where MSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.54% of US stocks.
- MSA's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 198 days.
- MSA's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 6.65% of US stocks).
MSA Stock Summary
- MSA's went public 31.13 years ago, making it older than 84.2% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 56.44, MSA Safety Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 81.35% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MSA is more volatile than merely 17.64% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MSA Safety Inc are GOOS, JBT, LECO, AYI, and FWRD.
- Visit MSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msasafety.com.
MSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.62||52-week high||$172.84|
|Prev. close||$163.78||52-week low||$102.15|
|Day high||$163.27||Avg. volume||120,196|
|50-day MA||$158.16||Dividend yield||1.06%|
|200-day MA||$145.98||Market Cap||6.37B|
MSA Safety Incorporated (MSA) Company Bio
MSA Safety Inc. is a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
MSA Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for MSA Safety Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that MSA Safety Inc ranked in the 34th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Our DCF analysis suggests the stock is overvalued by about 57.5%. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of MSA Safety Inc, consider:
- The company's debt burden, as measured by earnings divided by interest payments, is 19.47; that's higher than 83.19% of US stocks in the Industrials sector that have positive free cash flow.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 6% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately just 21.56% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- MSA's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 40.8% of tickers in our DCF set.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSA Latest Social Stream
View Full MSA Social Stream
Latest MSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MSA Safety Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSA as an investment opportunity.
MSA Safety (MSA) declares $0.44/share quarterly dividend, 2.3% increase from prior dividend of $0.43.Forward yield 1.09%Payable June 10; for shareholders of record May 17; ex-div May 14.See MSA Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
Call Start: 08:30 Call End: 09:09 MSA Safety Incorporated, (MSA) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call Apr 29, 2021, 08:30 AM ET Company Participants Elyse Lorenzato - Investor Relations Nishan Vartanian - Chairman, President and CEO Ken Krause - Senior Vice President, CFO and Treasurer Conference Call Participants Richard Eastman -...
MSA Safety Incorporated (NYSE: MSA), the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures, today announced that Kenneth Krause, Senior Vice President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer will present at the 2021 Virtual Wells Fargo Industrials Conference on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 from 8:40 a.m. – 9:10 a.m. E.T.
Joining me on the call today are Nish Vartanian, Chairman, President and CEO; and Ken Krause, Senior Vice President, CFO and Treasurer. Before we begin, I'd like to remind everyone that the matters discussed on this call, excluding historical information, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 29, 2021 / MSA Safety, Inc. (NYSE:MSA) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on April 29, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
MSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|