MSA Safety Incorporated (MSA): Price and Financial Metrics
MSA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$162.38||52-week high||$185.57|
|Prev. close||$164.07||52-week low||$108.75|
|Day high||$165.45||Avg. volume||131,769|
|50-day MA||$173.60||Dividend yield||1.14%|
|200-day MA||$148.70||Market Cap||6.38B|
MSA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MSA POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where MSA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.49% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MSA is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- MSA ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
MSA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 261.22, MSA SAFETY INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 88.99% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 484.38, MSA SAFETY INC P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.8% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Over the past twelve months, MSA has reported earnings growth of 185.43%, putting it ahead of 92.73% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MSA SAFETY INC are INGN, MYGN, TKNO, XRX, and FNA.
- Visit MSA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.msasafety.com.
MSA Valuation Summary
- MSA's price/sales ratio is 4; this is 233.33% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MSA's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MSA.
MSA Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -28.13%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 7.25%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 0.38%.
The table below shows MSA's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MSA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MSA has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 69.54% of graded US stocks.
- MSA's asset turnover comes in at 0.686 -- ranking 54th of 186 Medical Equipment stocks.
- BIOL, TCMD, and COO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MSA.
The table below shows MSA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MSA Safety Incorporated (MSA) Company Bio
MSA Safety Inc. is a global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products that protect people and facility infrastructures. Many MSA products integrate a combination of electronics, mechanical systems and advanced materials to protect users against hazardous or life-threatening situations. The company was founded in 1914 and is based in Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania.
MSA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MSA Latest Social Stream
View Full MSA Social Stream
Latest MSA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MSA SAFETY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MSA as an investment opportunity.
Global safety solutions manufacturer MSA Safety, Inc. (NYSE: MSA), today announced it has been named one of Western Pennsylvania's Top Workplaces among large companies by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette. The 2023 recognition marks the tenth time MSA Safety has earned the recognition through the Post-Gazette's annual Top Workplaces survey program, with MSA ranking fifth overall this year in the large company category.
MSA Safety Incorporated ( NYSE:MSA ), might not be a large cap stock, but it saw a significant share price rise of over...
MSA Safety Incorporated (NYSE: MSA), the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products and solutions that protect people and facility infrastructures, today announced that Nish Vartanian, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and Lee McChesney, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will present at the Morgan Stanley 11th Annual Laguna Conference on September 12, 2023. The discussion will begin at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time and last for approximately 30 minu
MSA Safety, Inc. (NYSE: MSA), the global leader in the development and manufacture of safety products and solutions that help protect workers and facility infrastructures, today announced that its 2022 Impact Report is now available via the company's website. Previously known as MSA's Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Report, the report highlights how MSA's singular and socially responsible mission to protect workers is making a positive impact on society and in our world today. The report a
MSA Safety Incorporated (NYSE: MSA), the global leader in the development, manufacture and supply of safety products and software that protect people and facility infrastructures, today announced that Steve Blanco, President and Chief Operating Officer, will present at the Jefferies Industrials Conference on September 7, 2023 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern Time. A listen-only audio webcast and replay will be accessible for 90 days on MSA's Investor Relations website at http://investors.MSASafety.com.
MSA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|