MSA Safety Incorporated (MSA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that MSA has less volatility in its price than 83.06% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Regarding dividend history, note that this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for MSA have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with MSA's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: AUDC, WERN, MPWR, AAME and MRTN.
MSA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding MSA Safety Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 59.56% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MSA, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, MSA offers a dividend yield in the bottom 1.55% of its fellow sector mates.
- With a market cap of roughly $4 billion, MSA is in the mid-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 67.13% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, MSA Safety Inc's estimated return of -59.56% surpasses about just 21.88% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
MSA Dividend Chart
MSA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|