M&T Bank Corp. (MTB): Price and Financial Metrics
MTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$126.92||52-week high||$193.42|
|Prev. close||$128.61||52-week low||$109.36|
|Day high||$128.87||Avg. volume||1,762,904|
|50-day MA||$120.60||Dividend yield||4.09%|
|200-day MA||$150.45||Market Cap||21.05B|
MTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTB POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where MTB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.12% of US stocks.
- MTB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- MTB ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
MTB Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $20,151,525,890, M&T BANK CORP has a greater market value than 90.08% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of M&T BANK CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.44% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 313.81%, M&T BANK CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95.45% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to M&T BANK CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be HBAN, DFS, FMX, NTRS, and VIV.
- MTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit M&T BANK CORP's official web site, go to www.mtb.com.
MTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, MTB's price/sales ratio is 166.67% higher, now standing at 2.4.
- MTB's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTB.
MTB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -14.09%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 69.4%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -36.06%.
The table below shows MTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 41.56% of graded US stocks.
- MTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.04 -- ranking 175th of 430 Banking stocks.
- INDB, RVSB, and ACNB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTB.
The table below shows MTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTB Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MTB, see our MTB price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$161.34||Average Broker Recommendation||1.74 (Moderate Buy)|
M&T Bank Corp. (MTB) Company Bio
M&T Bank Corporation is an American bank holding company headquartered in Buffalo, New York. It operates 780 branches in New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Delaware, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington, D.C., and Connecticut. M&T is ranked 462nd on the Fortune 500. Until May 1998, the bank's holding company was named First Empire State Corporation. (Source:Wikipedia)
MTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTB Latest Social Stream
View Full MTB Social Stream
Latest MTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about M&T BANK CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTB as an investment opportunity.
M&T Bank Corporation to Participate in the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference
M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE:MTB)("M&T") will participate in the Morgan Stanley US Financials, Payments & CRE Conference being held in New York City. Representatives of M&T are scheduled to deliver a presentation to investors and analysts on June 14, 2023 at 9:30 a.m. (ET).
Loan Growth Supports M&T Bank (MTB) Despite Rising Costs
M&T Bank's (MTB) top line gets support from increasing loan and deposit balances. Continued rising expenses keep the bottom line under pressure, while worsening credit quality is worrisome.
Why You Might Be Interested In M&T Bank Corporation (NYSE:MTB) For Its Upcoming Dividend
It looks like M&T Bank Corporation ( NYSE:MTB ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next four days. The ex-dividend date...
M&T Bank to Welcome Thousands of Runners, Volunteers, and Spectators to the 34th M&T Bank Vermont City Marathon & Relay
For the 2023 running of the M&T Bank Vermont City Marathon & Relay, sponsor M&T Bank and organizer RunVermont are preparing to welcome thousands of runners, volunteers, and spectators to Burlington for the weekend-long celebration, marathon, and relay. As the largest sporting event in Vermont, the marathon provides an annual economic impact of over $3.5 million to the Burlington area.
M&T Bank declares $1.30 dividend
MTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MTBWant to do more research on M&T Bank Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
M&T Bank Corp (MTB) Stock Price | Nasdaq
M&T Bank Corp (MTB) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
M&T Bank Corp (MTB) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...