M&T Bank Corporation (MTB): Price and Financial Metrics
MTB Stock Summary
- MTB has a market capitalization of $21,459,348,860 -- more than approximately 90.64% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of M&T Bank Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 98.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- MTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.03% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are FAST, GIB, VIV, MKC, and K.
- Visit MTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mtb.com.
MTB Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$169.78||52-week high||$176.11|
|Prev. close||$170.59||52-week low||$141.50|
|Day high||$170.49||Avg. volume||643,768|
|50-day MA||$168.22||Dividend yield||2.59%|
|200-day MA||$162.33||Market Cap||22.40B|
M&T Bank Corporation (MTB) Company Bio
M&T Bank offers deposit, lending, cash management, and other financial services to small businesses and professionals across the United States. Its segments include Business Banking, Commercial Banking, Commercial Real Estate, Discretionary Portfolio, Residential Mortgage Banking and Retail Banking. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Buffalo, New York.