M&T Bank Corporation (MTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MTB's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than 86.84% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- MTB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,184,687,000; for context, that's better than 97.93% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- MTB is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 86.65% of US dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MTB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: AVGO, MCO, PBI, MXIM and JE.
MTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of MTB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 0.39%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for M&T Bank Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, M&T Bank Corp's dividend yield of 4.7% is in the top 26.33%.
- M&T Bank Corp's market cap of $13 billion US dollars puts it in the large-sized market cap class; amongst this group of stocks, its equity discount rate is lower than 28.49% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the large-sized market cap category, MTB's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 27.92% of them.
MTB Dividend Chart
MTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MTB Dividends vs. Peers
|3||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||4.70%|
|6||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||4.10%|
|7||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||3.68%|
|8||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.97%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.67%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.71%|