M&T Bank Corporation (MTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, MTB has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 2,044,017,000, ranking above 97.97% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MTB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BBGI, MCO, LNT, DLNG and WEYS.
MTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding M&T Bank Corp, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 16.86%. Digging deeper, the aspects of M&T Bank Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- MTB generates about 5 billion US dollars in revenue annually; relative to its peers in the mid-sized revenue class, it has a dividend yield higher than 76.46%.
- With a market cap of roughly $15 billion, MTB is in the large-sized market cap class; here, it has a lower equity discount rate than 27.58% of stocks.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for M&T Bank Corp, its beta is lower than 29.84% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MTB Dividend Chart
MTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
MTB Dividends vs. Peers
|5||STI||SunTrust Banks, Inc.||3.19%|
|6||MTB||M&T Bank Corporation||3.06%|
|7||PNC||PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The)||2.94%|
|8||JPM||JP Morgan Chase & Co.||2.65%|
|9||BAC||Bank of America Corporation||2.23%|
|10||WFC||Wells Fargo & Company||1.23%|
|11||FRC||FIRST REPUBLIC BANK||0.51%|
|12||WTBFA||WTB Financial Corporation||0.00%|