M&T Bank Corp (MTB) Price Targets From Analysts
The tables below show the price targets and recommendations analysts covering MTB.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MTB Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- The number of analysts covering the stock of MTB is greater than 91.49% of all US stocks.
- MTB has a higher average analyst price target than 97.41% of Banking stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of MTB is greater than 8.83% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- MTB has a less variance in analysts' estimates than 10.68% of Financial Services stocks.
- M&T Bank Corp's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than 16.59% of Banking stocks.
- M&T Bank Corp's upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) is higher than 27.5% of all US stocks.
- MTB has a lower change in bullishness amongst analysts than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Make investment decisions regarding MTB using the data that counts. Try POWR Ratings for free.