Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTEM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MTEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.22% of US stocks.
- MTEM's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MTEM ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
MTEM Stock Summary
- MTEM's price/sales ratio is 23.1; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 91.16% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 88.51%, Molecular Templates Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 90.39% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MTEM comes in at -31.53% -- higher than that of just 8.91% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Molecular Templates Inc are CRBP, SGMO, DTIL, MRUS, and EPZM.
- Visit MTEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mtem.com.
MTEM Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, MTEM's price/sales ratio is 516.67% higher, now standing at 22.2.
- MTEM's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 200 months.
- Over the past 200 months, MTEM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTEM.
MTEM Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 279.39%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -68.97%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -167.68%.
The table below shows MTEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.00||52-week high||$15.19|
|Prev. close||$7.30||52-week low||$6.41|
|Day high||$7.27||Avg. volume||368,337|
|50-day MA||$8.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.71||Market Cap||392.67M|
Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM) Company Bio
Molecular Templates, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of immunotoxins called engineered toxin bodies for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. It develops MT-3724, a lead drug candidate that is in a Phase 1 clinical trial in heavily pre-treated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients; MT-4019, a preclinical drug candidate targeting CD38; and evofosfamide, an investigational hypoxia-activated prodrug of a bis-alkylating agent that is preferentially activated under severe hypoxic tumor conditions, a feature of many solid tumors. The company is based in Austin, Texas.
MTEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTEM Latest Social Stream
View Full MTEM Social Stream
Latest MTEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molecular Templates Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTEM as an investment opportunity.
Molecular Templates Inc. (MTEM) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Out of thousands of stocks that are currently traded on the market, it is difficult to identify those that will really generate strong returns. Hedge funds and institutional investors spend millions of dollars on analysts with MBAs and PhDs, who are industry experts and well connected to other industry and media insiders on top of that. Individual investors can piggyback […]
The big shareholder groups in Molecular Templates, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MTEM ) have power over the company. Large companies...
The following slide deck was published by Molecular Templates, Inc. in conjunction with this event....
Molecular Templates, Inc. Announces Dosing of First Subject in Phase 1 Study of MT-6402 in PD-L1-Positive Solid Tumors
AUSTIN, Texas, July 09, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Molecular Templates, Inc. (Nasdaq: MTEM, “Molecular Templates” or “MTEM”), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of proprietary targeted biologic therapeutics, engineered toxin bodies (ETBs), today announced the dosing of the first subject in a Phase 1 study investigating MT-6402 in patients with PD-L1-positive solid tumors. “We are excited to have dosed the first subject in the Phase 1 study for MT-64
MTEM Price Returns
Continue Researching MTEMWant to see what other sources are saying about Molecular Templates Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molecular Templates Inc (MTEM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molecular Templates Inc (MTEM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molecular Templates Inc (MTEM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch