Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM): Price and Financial Metrics
MTEM Stock Summary
- MTEM's price/sales ratio is 24.51; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 94.86% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 330.24%, Molecular Templates Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.14% of about US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that MTEM's revenue has grown 120.33% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 95.2% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Molecular Templates Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be PGNX, DNN, OMEX, VERU, and PTCT.
- Visit MTEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mtem.com.
MTEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$16.09||52-week high||$18.38|
|Prev. close||$15.66||52-week low||$4.51|
|Day high||$16.20||Avg. volume||317,245|
|50-day MA||$14.48||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$9.27||Market Cap||594.83M|
Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM) Company Bio
Molecular Templates, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of immunotoxins called engineered toxin bodies for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. It develops MT-3724, a lead drug candidate that is in a Phase 1 clinical trial in heavily pre-treated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients; MT-4019, a preclinical drug candidate targeting CD38; and evofosfamide, an investigational hypoxia-activated prodrug of a bis-alkylating agent that is preferentially activated under severe hypoxic tumor conditions, a feature of many solid tumors. The company is based in Austin, Texas.