Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTEM POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MTEM ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 67.26% of US stocks.
- MTEM's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MTEM's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 4.64% of US stocks).
MTEM Stock Summary
- As for revenue growth, note that MTEM's revenue has grown 105.34% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 92.32% of US companies in our set.
- The volatility of Molecular Templates Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.35% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MTEM comes in at -50.29% -- higher than that of only 8.88% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Molecular Templates Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be RARE, ORMP, RGNX, APTX, and CALA.
- Visit MTEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mtem.com.
MTEM Valuation Summary
- MTEM's price/sales ratio is 14; this is 268.42% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 202 months, MTEM's price/sales ratio has gone NA NA.
- MTEM's price/sales ratio has moved NA NA over the prior 202 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTEM.
MTEM Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 85.58%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 90.51%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -280.95%.
The table below shows MTEM's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTEM's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTEM has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 37.75% of graded US stocks.
- MTEM's asset turnover comes in at 0.13 -- ranking 237th of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AGEN, ARDX, and LGND are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTEM.
The table below shows MTEM's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTEM Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$1.06||52-week high||$8.62|
|Prev. close||$0.95||52-week low||$0.76|
|Day high||$1.19||Avg. volume||264,434|
|50-day MA||$1.35||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$3.49||Market Cap||59.72M|
Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM) Company Bio
Molecular Templates, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of immunotoxins called engineered toxin bodies for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. It develops MT-3724, a lead drug candidate that is in a Phase 1 clinical trial in heavily pre-treated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients; MT-4019, a preclinical drug candidate targeting CD38; and evofosfamide, an investigational hypoxia-activated prodrug of a bis-alkylating agent that is preferentially activated under severe hypoxic tumor conditions, a feature of many solid tumors. The company is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTEM Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTEM Latest Social Stream
View Full MTEM Social Stream
Latest MTEM News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Molecular Templates Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTEM as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls Molecular Templates, Inc. ( NASDAQ:MTEM ), then you'll have to look at the...
Molecular Templates (NASDAQ:MTEM) and Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRTX) are both medical companies, but which is the superior stock? We will compare the two companies based on the strength of their valuation, earnings, risk, dividends, institutional ownership, analyst recommendations and profitability. Volatility & Risk Molecular Templates has a beta of 1.11, suggesting that its share price is  The post Analyzing Mirati Therapeutics (NASDAQ:MRTX) & Molecular Templates (NASDAQ:MTEM) appeared first on ETF Daily News .
Barclays reiterated their buy rating on shares of Molecular Templates (NASDAQ:MTEM) in a research report released on Friday morning, Price Targets.com reports. Barclays currently has a $8.00 target price on the biotechnology companys stock. Separately, Zacks Investment Research downgraded shares of Molecular Templates from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note 
Barclays reiterated their buy rating on shares of Molecular Templates (NASDAQ:MTEM) in a research note issued to investors on Friday, AnalystRatings.com reports. Barclays currently has a $8.00 target price on the biotechnology companys stock. Separately, Zacks Investment Research lowered Molecular Templates from a buy rating to a hold rating in a research note on Friday, 
Credit Suisse AG increased its position in Molecular Templates, Inc. (NASDAQ:MTEM) by 29.4% during the 2nd quarter, according to its most recent filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission. The firm owned 20,806 shares of the biotechnology companys stock after buying an additional 4,721 shares during the quarter. Credit Suisse AGs holdings in Molecular Templates 
MTEM Price Returns
Continue Researching MTEMWant to see what other sources are saying about Molecular Templates Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Molecular Templates Inc (MTEM) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Molecular Templates Inc (MTEM) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Molecular Templates Inc (MTEM) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch