Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM): Price and Financial Metrics
MTEM Stock Summary
- MTEM's price/sales ratio is 12.97; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 92.12% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 349.95%, Molecular Templates Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 94.71% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Molecular Templates Inc comes in at 620.26%, a number that bests 98.91% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CANF, VBIV, LJPC, GLMD, and BLCM.
- MTEM's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Molecular Templates Inc's official web site, go to www.mtem.com.
MTEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
MTEM Price/Volume Stats
Molecular Templates, Inc. (MTEM) Company Bio
Molecular Templates, Inc., a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company, focuses on the discovery, development, and commercialization of immunotoxins called engineered toxin bodies for the treatment of cancer and other serious diseases. It develops MT-3724, a lead drug candidate that is in a Phase 1 clinical trial in heavily pre-treated non-Hodgkin's lymphoma patients; MT-4019, a preclinical drug candidate targeting CD38; and evofosfamide, an investigational hypoxia-activated prodrug of a bis-alkylating agent that is preferentially activated under severe hypoxic tumor conditions, a feature of many solid tumors. The company is based in Austin, Texas.