Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTEX is 6.66 -- better than 94.77% of US stocks.
- For MTEX, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 5.04% of US equities we're observing.
- MTEX's price/sales ratio is 0.44; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 8.12% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MTEX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DMLP, TUSK, CRMT, ATIF, and NATR.
- Visit MTEX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mannatech.com.
MTEX Valuation Summary
- MTEX's price/sales ratio is 0.4; this is 71.43% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- MTEX's price/earnings ratio has moved up 12.3 over the prior 243 months.
- MTEX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 7.2 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTEX.
MTEX Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 32.02%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -34.75%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1.09%.
The table below shows MTEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTEX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.91% of graded US stocks.
- MTEX's asset turnover comes in at 2.459 -- ranking 3rd of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- TVTX, EPZM, and RIOT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTEX.
The table below shows MTEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.00||52-week high||$49.08|
|Prev. close||$36.58||52-week low||$13.65|
|Day high||$36.98||Avg. volume||9,113|
|50-day MA||$30.74||Dividend yield||2.22%|
|200-day MA||$23.26||Market Cap||68.15M|
Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX) Company Bio
Mannatech, Incorporated provides wellness solutions. It develops, markets, and sells nutritional supplements; topical and skin care, and anti-aging products; and weight-management products. The company primarily sells its products directly, as well as through network marketing channels and a Website. It operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Mannatech, Incorporated was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Flower Mound, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTEX Latest Social Stream
View Full MTEX Social Stream
Latest MTEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mannatech Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTEX as an investment opportunity.
FLOWER MOUND, Texas, September 21, 2021--Mannatech, Incorporated (NASDAQ: MTEX), ("Mannatech"), today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program to acquire up to $1.0 million of its outstanding common stock. The authorized repurchases will be made from time to time in the open market, through block trades or in privately negotiated transactions. The timing, volume and nature of share repurchases will be at the discretion of management and dependent on market co
Mannatech, Incorporated ( NASDAQ:MTEX ) has announced that it will be increasing its dividend on the 29th of September...
Mannatech, Incorporated (NASDAQ: MTEX), a global health and wellness company committed to transforming lives to make a better world, announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock, payable on Wednesday, September 29, 2021, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Wednesday, September 15, 2021. The dividend demonstrates a commitment
Some have more dollars than sense, they say, so even companies that have no revenue, no profit, and a record of falling...
FLOWER MOUND, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Mannatech Reports Second Quarter End 2021 Financial Results
MTEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|