Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MTEX Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MTEX is 6.88 -- better than 94.72% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for MANNATECH INC is higher than it is for about only 4.84% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 0.3, MANNATECH INC has a higher such ratio than only 9.68% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MANNATECH INC are CBRL, TUSK, YGYI, SMTS, and AAN.
- MTEX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MANNATECH INC's official web site, go to www.mannatech.com.
MTEX Valuation Summary
- MTEX's price/sales ratio is 0.3; this is 70% lower than that of the median Consumer Defensive stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MTEX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 79.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MTEX.
MTEX Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -36.14%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 159.96%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -0.88%.
The table below shows MTEX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MTEX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MTEX has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 99.91% of graded US stocks.
- MTEX's asset turnover comes in at 2.459 -- ranking 3rd of 681 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- EPZM, RIOT, and AMPH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MTEX.
The table below shows MTEX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MTEX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MTEX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.51||52-week high||$43.10|
|Prev. close||$22.80||52-week low||$15.49|
|Day high||$23.80||Avg. volume||7,518|
|50-day MA||$20.53||Dividend yield||3.55%|
|200-day MA||$28.91||Market Cap||43.04M|
Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX) Company Bio
Mannatech, Incorporated provides wellness solutions. It develops, markets, and sells nutritional supplements; topical and skin care, and anti-aging products; and weight-management products. The company primarily sells its products directly, as well as through network marketing channels and a Website. It operates in the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and the Asia Pacific. Mannatech, Incorporated was founded in 1993 and is headquartered in Flower Mound, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
MTEX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MTEX Latest Social Stream
View Full MTEX Social Stream
Latest MTEX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MANNATECH INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MTEX as an investment opportunity.
FLOWER MOUND, Texas, September 20, 2022--Mannatech, Incorporated (NASDAQ: MTEX), ("Mannatech"), today announced that its Board of Directors has approved a share repurchase program to acquire up to $1.5 million of its outstanding common stock. The authorized repurchases will be made from time to time in the open market, through block trades or in privately negotiated transactions. The timing, volume and nature of share repurchases will be at the discretion of management and dependent on market co
Mannatech, Incorporated (NASDAQ:MTEX) Stock Has Shown Weakness Lately But Financials Look Strong: Should Prospective Shareholders Make The Leap?
Mannatech (NASDAQ:MTEX) has had a rough three months with its share price down 17%. But if you pay close attention, you...
FLOWER MOUND, Texas, August 30, 2022--Mannatech, Incorporated (NASDAQ: MTEX), a global health and wellness company committed to transforming lives to make a better world, announced that its Board of Directors declared a cash dividend of $0.20 per share of common stock, payable on Wednesday, September 28, 2022, to shareholders of record at the close of business on Wednesday, September 14, 2022. The dividend demonstrates a commitment to rewarding shareholders and encouraging long-term investment i
Mannatech (NASDAQ:MTEX) jumps 33% this week, though earnings growth is still tracking behind five-year shareholder returns
These days it's easy to simply buy an index fund, and your returns should (roughly) match the market. But in our...
FLOWER MOUND, Texas, August 12, 2022--Mannatech Reports Second Quarter End 2022 Financial Results
MTEX Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|