Mannatech, Incorporated (MTEX) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past six years, MTEX has issued more dividends than 7.5% of other dividend-issuing US stocks.
- In terms trailing twelve months of dividends issued, MTEX has returned $3,391,000 US dollars -- more than just 10.51% of public US dividend stocks.
- MTEX's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 72.63% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 91.62% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MTEX that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CLRO, CASS, SFUN, CAAS and HNP.
MTEX Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Mannatech Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 47.22%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MTEX, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Consumer Defensive sector, the expected return of 47.22%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 35.71% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, MTEX has a discount rate lower than 35.71% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for Mannatech Inc than it is for 28.57% of other dividend issuers in the Consumer Defensive sector.
MTEX Dividend Chart
MTEX Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|