Mgic Investment Corp (MTG) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Mgic Investment Corp think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
MTG Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The points below can provide you with additional insight regarding what the price target and recommendations metrics in the table above mean for investors.
- Mgic Investment Corp's average analyst price target is higher than 17.8% of Insurance stocks.
- MTG has a higher number of analysts covering the stock than 81.96% of Financial Services stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of MTG is less than 18.64% of Insurance stocks.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of MTG is greater than 78.29% of Financial Services stocks.
- The percent of analysts bearish on the stock of MTG is less than just about 100% of all US stocks.
- MTG has a higher percentage of analysts bullish on the stock than practically none of all US stocks.
- The change in bullishness amongst analysts of MTG is lower than just about 100% of all US stocks.
What is the outlook for MTG? Use POWR Ratings for clearer insight into price direction.