Micron Technology Inc. (MU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.15% of US stocks.
- MU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- MU ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
MU Stock Summary
- MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC's market capitalization of $68,929,622,790 is ahead of 96.88% of US-listed equities.
- MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC's stock had its IPO on May 16, 1989, making it an older stock than 89.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 10.45% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC are VRTX, LRCX, REGN, MRNA, and AMAT.
- To check out MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000723125.
MU Valuation Summary
- MU's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.5; this is 52.26% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MU's price/earnings ratio has gone up 15.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MU.
MU Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 182.26%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -15.01%.
- Its 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 43.49%.
The table below shows MU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.98% of graded US stocks.
- MU's asset turnover comes in at 0.498 -- ranking 144th of 208 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- SGH, AXTI, and NVDA are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MU.
The table below shows MU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$62.41||52-week high||$96.50|
|Prev. close||$63.17||52-week low||$48.43|
|Day high||$63.79||Avg. volume||15,110,435|
|50-day MA||$56.00||Dividend yield||0.74%|
|200-day MA||$59.22||Market Cap||68.10B|
Micron Technology Inc. (MU) Company Bio
Micron Technology Inc along with its subsidiaries provide memory and storage solutions. Its product portfolio consists of memory and storage technologies such as DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint memory. Micron Technology employs more than 40,000 people in 17 countries around the globe, including the United States, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Belgium, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, and Israel. Micron’s products are used in a variety of end markets, including 5G communications and mobile, automotive, server and networking, and consumer industries. The company is headquartered in the United States and Sanjay Mehrotra serves as Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
MU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MU Latest Social Stream
View Full MU Social Stream
Latest MU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MICRON TECHNOLOGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MU as an investment opportunity.
22V Research put together a list of candidates, and said many are likely to see reversals in February.
In this article, we discuss the 10 hot tech stocks to buy now. If you want to read about some more hot tech stocks to buy now, go directly to 5 Hot Tech Stocks To Buy Now. 2022 was a challenging year for the tech industry and the economy as a whole, with high and […]
These semiconductor stocks to sell should be unloaded because the firm continue to struggle and are weighed down by poor financial results.
These undervalued tech stocks are good value.
Companies that lose money even though revenue is growing run unsustainable businesses and are the tech stocks to sell.
MU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|