Micron Technology Inc. (MU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MU POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where MU ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.61% of US stocks.
- MU's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- MU ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 19th percentile.
MU Stock Summary
- MU has a market capitalization of $76,782,333,376 -- more than approximately 96.46% of US stocks.
- MU's went public 32.46 years ago, making it older than 88.62% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Micron Technology Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.73% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Micron Technology Inc are LRCX, REGN, CDNS, AMAT, and NXPI.
- To check out Micron Technology Inc's SEC filings, go to the company's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000723125.
MU Valuation Summary
- MU's EV/EBIT ratio is 17.9; this is 44.5% lower than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MU's price/earnings ratio has gone down 8.8.
- MU's price/earnings ratio has moved down 8.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MU.
MU Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 89.1%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 110.83%.
- The year over year price growth rate now stands at 106.32%.
The table below shows MU's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MU's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MU has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 82.06% of graded US stocks.
- MU's asset turnover comes in at 0.498 -- ranking 143rd of 206 Electronic Equipment stocks.
- AXTI, NVDA, and QUIK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MU.
The table below shows MU's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.47||52-week high||$96.96|
|Prev. close||$67.51||52-week low||$49.30|
|Day high||$71.12||Avg. volume||19,589,967|
|50-day MA||$71.51||Dividend yield||0.59%|
|200-day MA||$80.42||Market Cap||77.71B|
Micron Technology Inc. (MU) Company Bio
Micron Technology Inc along with its subsidiaries provide memory and storage solutions. Its product portfolio consists of memory and storage technologies such as DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint memory. Micron Technology employs more than 40,000 people in 17 countries around the globe, including the United States, China, India, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan, Belgium, Germany, Italy, United Kingdom, and Israel. Micron’s products are used in a variety of end markets, including 5G communications and mobile, automotive, server and networking, and consumer industries. The company is headquartered in the United States and Sanjay Mehrotra serves as Chief Executive Officer.
Most Popular Stories View All
MU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MU Latest Social Stream
View Full MU Social Stream
Latest MU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Micron Technology Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MU as an investment opportunity.
Yahoo Finance’s Julie Hyman, Brian Cheung, and Brian Sozzi break down Intel’s latest earnings report.
Idaho-based Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) plans to invest more than $150 billion in memory manufacturing and R&D across the globe over the next ten years, according to a report published by StreetInsider.com. Shares of the company closed over 1% higher on Wednesday but lost 0.4% after-hours to end the day at $68.01. MU offers computer memory and computer data storage solutions like USB flash drives, flash memory and random-access memory. The President and CEO of Micron, Sanjay Mehrotra, said, “We look forward to working with governments around the world, including in the U.S.
Finding semiconductor stocks to buy on dips is easy now while the fears of global shortages are still persistent.
Idaho-based Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) plans to invest more than $150 billion in memory manufacturing and R&D across the globe over the next The post Micron to Invest $150B in Memory Manufacturing, R&D Report appeared first on Smarter Analyst .
AS25F Series Devices Provide Supply Continuity for Micron Technologys Discontinued N25Q Line AS25F Series Devices Provide Supply Continuity for Micron Technologys Discontinued N25Q Line
MU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|