Micron Technology, Inc. (MU): Price and Financial Metrics
MU Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $54,898,650,313, Micron Technology Inc has a greater market value than 96.36% of US stocks.
- MU's current price/earnings ratio is 8.7, which is higher than just 11.55% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- As for revenue growth, note that MU's revenue has grown -22.98% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 8.14% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Micron Technology Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be VRTX, AMAT, LRCX, RACE, and REGN.
- To dig deeper into the stock's financial statements, go to MU's page on browse-edgar?action=getcompany&CIK=0000723125.
MU Stock Price Chart More Charts
MU Price/Volume Stats
Micron Technology, Inc. (MU) Company Bio
Micron Technology, Inc. provides semiconductor solutions worldwide. The company manufactures and markets dynamic random access memory (DRAM), NAND flash, and NOR flash memory products; and packaging solutions and semiconductor systems. The company was founded in 1978 and is based in Boise, Idaho.