Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. ADR (MUFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MUFG POWR Grades
- MUFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 78.8% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MUFG is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- MUFG's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 29.46% of US stocks).
MUFG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MUFG is currently 0.11, higher than just 1.42% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MUFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.28% of US stocks.
- MITSUBISHI UFJ FINANCIAL GROUP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -3,174.88%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.35% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to MITSUBISHI UFJ FINANCIAL GROUP INC are BMO, UBS, TD, C, and ING.
- Visit MUFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mufg.jp.
MUFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MUFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$7.35||52-week high||$7.71|
|Prev. close||$7.40||52-week low||$4.31|
|Day high||$7.35||Avg. volume||6,583,745|
|50-day MA||$6.40||Dividend yield||2.57%|
|200-day MA||$5.55||Market Cap||90.56B|
Most Popular Stories View All
MUFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MUFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MUFG Social Stream
Latest MUFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MITSUBISHI UFJ FINANCIAL GROUP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MUFG as an investment opportunity.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:MUFG) at last check was buoying at $7.54 on Friday, January 27, with a rise of 1.62% from its closing price on previous day. Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $7.42 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 0.87 with its price … Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. (MUFG) Could Be Sitting On A Goldmine Read More »
Bank''s 2023 outlook surpasses analyst expectations as it absorbs its acquisition of Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group's (MUFG's)(NYSE: MUFG) Capital Markets Strategy team released its 2023 outlook titled "The New Macro Supercycle" providing a forward-looking perspective on the global economy, monetary policy and markets in the next 12 months—and highlighting prevalent themes driving the worldwide economic environment in the decade ahead.
In the last trading session, 5.43 million Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. (NYSE:MUFG) shares changed hands as the company’s beta touched 0.70. With the company’s per share price at $6.94 changed hands at $0.08 or 1.17% during last session, the market valuation stood at $88.46B. MUFG’s last price was a discount, traded about -4.03% off … Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc.’s (NYSE: MUFG) Stock Could Appreciate By -23.78% Read More »
KreditBee, a Bengaluru, India-based fintech platform, raised $100M in funding in an extension of its Series D round. The round was led by Advent International. Last month, KreditBee had raised Tranche one of Series D from Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group (MUFG), Japan’s largest bank, along with existing investors Premji Invest, Motilal Oswal Alternates, NewQuest Capital […] The post KreditBee Closes Second Tranche of USD200M Series D Funding appeared first on FinSMEs .
MUFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MUFGWant to do more research on Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch