Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MUFG POWR Grades
- MUFG scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 92.99% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MUFG is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MUFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 45.34% of US stocks).
MUFG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc is higher than it is for about 97.09% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 22.35 for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.35% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MUFG comes in at -6,906.26% -- higher than that of only 0.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MUFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BDL, TOPS, BNS, TTM, and BMO.
- MUFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mufg.jp.
MUFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MUFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.95||52-week high||$6.78|
|Prev. close||$5.85||52-week low||$5.15|
|Day high||$5.95||Avg. volume||2,935,598|
|50-day MA||$6.02||Dividend yield||3.42%|
|200-day MA||$5.87||Market Cap||75.70B|
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Company Bio
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MUFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MUFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MUFG Social Stream
Latest MUFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MUFG as an investment opportunity.
With market uncertainty ratcheting up, and more speculative names under pressure, now may be the time to cycle into Warren Buffett stocks.
The financial group also clarified that the liquidation procedure would actually bear no material impact on the company this fiscal year.
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN), The Home Depot, Inc. (HD), and PetroChina Company Limited (PTR).
Barclays (BCS) records a rise in revenues and expenses in the fourth quarter of 2021.
HSBC records a rise in adjusted revenues in the fourth quarter of 2021. Adjusted expenses witness a y/y decline.
MUFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MUFGWant to do more research on Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch