Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MUFG POWR Grades
- MUFG scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 88.97% of US stocks.
- MUFG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 47 weeks.
- MUFG's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 27.06% of US stocks).
MUFG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc is higher than it is for about 97.26% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 22.35 for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.08% of US stocks.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -7,635.71%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 0.24% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MUFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MTL, MFG, CCU, BNS, and XYF.
- MUFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mufg.jp.
MUFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MUFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.71||52-week high||$6.02|
|Prev. close||$5.84||52-week low||$3.86|
|Day high||$5.74||Avg. volume||1,647,939|
|50-day MA||$5.49||Dividend yield||3.08%|
|200-day MA||$5.29||Market Cap||73.34B|
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Company Bio
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
Most Popular Stories View All
MUFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MUFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MUFG Social Stream
Latest MUFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MUFG as an investment opportunity.
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group Inc. is exploring the sale of its U.S. banking unit MUFG Union Bank, about 13 years after it acquired the West Coast lender for $3.5 billion, according to a Bloomberg report published on Friday. Citing people familiar with the deal, the news service reported the Japanese banking giant has held preliminary talks with potential buyers about a deal and may soon hire an investment bank to launch a formal sales process. As mergers heat up between smaller banks to compet
Mitsubishi UFJ is considering selling its U.S. banking arm MUFG Union Bank, Bloomberg reported on Friday, in what would mark a significant strategy shift for Japan's biggest lender. Mitsubishi UFJ, one of the world's biggest banks by assets, is working with an adviser to explore options for the U.S. subsidiary, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter. A Mitsubishi UFJ spokesperson said the bank had no comment on the matter.
Does Mitsubishi UFJ (MUFG) have what it takes to be a top stock pick for momentum investors? Let's find out.
If you are looking for stocks that are well positioned to maintain their recent uptrend, MUFG (MUFG) could be a great choice. It is one of the several stocks that passed through our "Recent Price Strength" screen.
Bechtel, Health Care Service Corporation, and Micron Are the Finalists for the AFP 2021 Pinnacle Award
Bechtel, Health Care Service Corporation (HCSC), and Micron are finalists for the Association for Financial Professionals' 2021 Pinnacle Award. Sponsored by MUFG (Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group NYSE: MUFG), the Pinnacle Award was established in 1997 to recognize excellence in treasury and finance.
MUFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MUFGWant to do more research on Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch