Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG): Price and Financial Metrics
MUFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc is higher than merely 2.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 20.08 for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.54% of US stocks.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -322.82%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.16% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MUFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BNS, PNC, SNP, CME, and TMUS.
- Visit MUFG's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.mufg.jp.
MUFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
MUFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.06||52-week high||$5.54|
|Prev. close||$5.06||52-week low||$4.49|
|Day high||$5.06||Avg. volume||825,810|
|50-day MA||$5.31||Dividend yield||3.75%|
|200-day MA||$5.03||Market Cap||69.16B|
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Company Bio
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.