Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG): Price and Financial Metrics
MUFG Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for MUFG is currently 0.3, higher than only 2.04% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- MUFG's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 98.35% of US stocks.
- Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -335.58%, greater than the shareholder yield of just 1.29% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MUFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are BNS, WBK, PNC, ENB, and LYG.
- MUFG's SEC filings can be seen here.. And to visit Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mufg.jp.
MUFG Daily Price Range
MUFG 52-Week Price Range
MUFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
MUFG Price/Volume Stats
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Company Bio
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.