Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG): Price and Financial Metrics
MUFG Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc is higher than only 2.02% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 20.08 for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 98.54% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MUFG comes in at -322.82% -- higher than that of only 1.16% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BNS, PNC, SNP, CME, and TMUS.
- MUFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mufg.jp.
MUFG Stock Price Chart More Charts
MUFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.21||52-week high||$5.54|
|Prev. close||$5.16||52-week low||$4.49|
|Day high||$5.22||Avg. volume||834,089|
|50-day MA||$5.36||Dividend yield||3.65%|
|200-day MA||$5.02||Market Cap||71.21B|
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Company Bio
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.