Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MUFG POWR Grades
- MUFG scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 92.05% of US stocks.
- MUFG's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- MUFG's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 46.16% of US stocks).
MUFG Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc is higher than it is for about 97.23% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 21.08 for Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc; that's greater than it is for 97.72% of US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for MUFG comes in at -12,677.69% -- higher than that of only 0.2% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc are KEP, BCH, CCU, MTL, and QKLS.
- MUFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's official web site, go to www.mufg.jp.
MUFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MUFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.67||52-week high||$6.02|
|Prev. close||$5.58||52-week low||$3.71|
|Day high||$5.71||Avg. volume||1,620,372|
|50-day MA||$5.52||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$4.68||Market Cap||72.83B|
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group, Inc. (MUFG) Company Bio
Mitsubishi UFJ Financial provides financial services in Japan and internationally. The company was founded in 1880 and is based in Tokyo, Japan.
MUFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MUFG Latest Social Stream
View Full MUFG Social Stream
Latest MUFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MUFG as an investment opportunity.
Shawn McElmoyl Joins The Private Bank at Union Bank as Private Wealth Management Executive for Northern Region
Union Bank today announced that Shawn McElmoyl has joined as Managing Director and Private Wealth Management Executive for Northern California and the Pacific Northwest, reporting to the Head of Wealth Management.
New Union Bank Survey Finds California Small Business Owners Feel Optimistic Despite Significant COVID-19 Investments and Gender Gaps
California small business owners went to great lengths to stay afloat through the pandemic, investing an average of $28,000 to operate within government guidelines and remain open during COVID-19, according to new research from Union Bank, a leading West Coast bank.
MUFG Union Bank today announced that Anvar Hodjaev has been named Head of Healthcare for its Commercial Banking division. Based in Los Angeles, he will lead the bank's Healthcare industry team and report to Adam Feit, Managing Director and Head of Financial Sponsors, Healthcare, and Life Sciences.
Japanese mega-bank Mitsubishi UFJ Financial Group has cut six members of its U.S. team, four in sell-side markets research, sales and trading, and two investment-banking advisors, according to a source familiar with the matter. The job reductions were made in the last week, the source said, as the bank expands its fixed-income trading and debt capital markets businesses, for which has been hiring since mid-2020. With assets worth roughly $3.1 trillion, MUFG is hoping to use its sizeable balance sheet to venture further into primary and secondary fixed-income markets, the source said.
(Bloomberg) -- News of the blowup spread through financial circles in Tokyo to the pulse of a familiar refrain: not again.Nomura Holdings Inc. had run into trouble far from home, this time, with the giant implosion of Archegos Capital Management in New York. Few institutions have been as humbled by the Archegos debacle as Nomura, the forever-striving giant of Japanese finance.The question now is how, or perhaps whether, Nomura can shake off this latest blow and press on with its global ambitions. Analysts wonder if heads will roll over the Archegos losses or if Nomura will quit certain businesses.Whatever happens, breaking into the big leagues in New York looks as daunting as ever, for a brokerage that’s been eyeing Wall Street ever since founder Tokushichi Nomura first toured the city ...
MUFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MUFGWant to do more research on Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Mitsubishi Ufj Financial Group Inc (MUFG) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch