Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE): Price and Financial Metrics
MYE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MYE is 3.37 -- better than 84.64% of US stocks.
- MYE's went public 32.19 years ago, making it older than 91.01% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, Myers Industries Inc is reporting a growth rate of -93.15%; that's higher than merely 14.59% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Myers Industries Inc are INOD, FC, AEGN, VIRC, and CAL.
- Visit MYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myersindustries.com.
MYE Stock Price Chart More Charts
MYE Price/Volume Stats
Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Company Bio
Myers Industries manufactures polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets and also distributes tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Akron, Ohio.