Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYE POWR Grades
- MYE scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 84.84% of US stocks.
- MYE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 31 weeks.
- MYE ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
MYE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MYE is 2.9 -- better than 83.67% of US stocks.
- MYE's went public 33.78 years ago, making it older than 91.47% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Myers Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.99% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Myers Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be GRC, RUSHA, UVE, EBF, and NTWK.
- Visit MYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myersindustries.com.
MYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.36||52-week high||$23.98|
|Prev. close||$21.23||52-week low||$12.75|
|Day high||$21.55||Avg. volume||149,257|
|50-day MA||$21.49||Dividend yield||2.53%|
|200-day MA||$19.03||Market Cap||770.80M|
Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Company Bio
Myers Industries manufactures polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets and also distributes tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
MYE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Myers Industries Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Myers Industries Inc ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Myers Industries Inc ended up being:
- Myers Industries Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 18 -- greater than 72.32% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Myers Industries Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 22.36% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYE Social Stream
Latest MYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myers Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYE as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 10 best plastics stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of these companies, and go directly to the 5 Best Plastics Stocks to Buy Now. Plastics have become a part of everyday life, whether we like it or not. While your average […]
Myers Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MYE ), is not the largest company out there, but it saw significant share price movement...
Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MYE) Director Sarah R. Coffin acquired 1,000 shares of the stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, March 17th. The shares were bought at an average price of $19.52 per share, with a total value of $19,520.00. Following the completion of the transaction, the director now owns 30,379 shares in the […]
AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myers Industries reports 2020 fourth quarter and full year results. Fourth quarter sales increased 8% on an organic basis.
Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for standing by and welcome to the Myers Industries' 2020 Fourth Quarter Earnings Conference Call. Joining me today are Mike McGaugh, President and Chief Executive Officer; Sonal Robinson, Executive Vice President, Finance; and Dan Hoehn, Interim Chief Financial Officer.
MYE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|