Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYE POWR Grades
- MYE scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 76.48% of US stocks.
- MYE's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 47 weeks.
- MYE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 0.09% of US stocks).
MYE Stock Summary
- Myers Industries Inc's stock had its IPO on September 8, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.32% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of Myers Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.91% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, MYE is more volatile than only 3.47% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OBCI, ACU, SKY, JBSS, and FELE.
- MYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Myers Industries Inc's official web site, go to www.myersindustries.com.
MYE Valuation Summary
- MYE's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 58.06% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MYE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MYE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYE.
MYE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -20.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.81%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at -10.59%.
The table below shows MYE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYE has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 73.17% of graded US stocks.
- MYE's asset turnover comes in at 1.562 -- ranking 3rd of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, NPO, and WMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYE.
The table below shows MYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.27||52-week high||$23.98|
|Prev. close||$21.46||52-week low||$12.75|
|Day high||$21.48||Avg. volume||134,088|
|50-day MA||$21.59||Dividend yield||2.52%|
|200-day MA||$21.19||Market Cap||733.25M|
Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Company Bio
Myers Industries manufactures polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets and also distributes tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYE Social Stream
Latest MYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myers Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYE as an investment opportunity.
Myers Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MYE ) will pay a dividend of US$0.14 on the 4th of October. The dividend yield will be...
AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myers Industries, Inc. announced a quarterly cash dividend of $0.135 payable on October 4, 2021.
Whilst it may not be a huge deal, we thought it was good to see that the Myers Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MYE ) President...
AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myers Industries reports 2021 second quarter results. Increased demand and focused execution drive continued strong sales growth.
Joining me today are Mike McGaugh, President and Chief Executive Officer; and Sonal Robinson, Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Earlier this morning, we issued a news release outlining the financial results for the second quarter of 2021.
MYE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|