Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE): Price and Financial Metrics
MYE Stock Summary
- MYE's went public 33.51 years ago, making it older than 91.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Myers Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.66% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, MYE has reported earnings growth of 65.05%, putting it ahead of 83.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NVFY, SAMG, MLR, TITN, and OCC.
- Visit MYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myersindustries.com.
MYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$21.88||52-week high||$23.15|
|Prev. close||$21.62||52-week low||$6.91|
|Day high||$22.20||Avg. volume||138,745|
|50-day MA||$21.60||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$16.81||Market Cap||783.85M|
Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Company Bio
Myers Industries manufactures polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets and also distributes tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
MYE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for MYE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Myers Industries Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Myers Industries Inc ended up being:
- Its compound free cash flow growth rate, as measured over the past 5.49 years, is -0.11% -- higher than just 13.31% of stocks in our DCF forecasting set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), Myers Industries Inc has a reliance on debt greater than only 16.13% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
MYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYE Social Stream
Latest MYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myers Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYE as an investment opportunity.
Myers (MYE) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
Myers Industries (NYSE:MYE) has had a great run on the share market with its stock up by a significant 30% over the...
AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myers Industries Announces Price Increase
Myers Industries Announces Reporting Date and Conference Call for 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Announces 2021 Annual Meeting Date
AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myers Industries Announces Reporting Date and Conference Call for 2020 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Announces 2021 Annual Meeting Date.
AKRON, Ohio--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Myers Industries Appoints Yvette Dapremont Bright and Jeffrey Kramer to Its Board of Directors.
MYE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MYEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Myers Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!