Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MYE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 80.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYE is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MYE's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.99% of US stocks).
MYE Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for MYE is 3.64 -- better than 87.34% of US stocks.
- MYE's went public 34.58 years ago, making it older than 91.5% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of Myers Industries Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Myers Industries Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ESCA, HVT, OCC, LZB, and SAFT.
- Visit MYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myersindustries.com.
MYE Valuation Summary
- MYE's price/sales ratio is 1.3; this is 58.06% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MYE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 11.3.
- Over the past 243 months, MYE's price/sales ratio has gone up 0.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYE.
MYE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at -20.98%.
- Its year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -20.24%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 2.81%.
The table below shows MYE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.85% of graded US stocks.
- MYE's asset turnover comes in at 1.562 -- ranking 3rd of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, NPO, and WMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYE.
The table below shows MYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$23.35||52-week high||$25.10|
|Prev. close||$23.03||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$23.44||Avg. volume||128,163|
|50-day MA||$21.76||Dividend yield||2.31%|
|200-day MA||$20.20||Market Cap||848.63M|
Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Company Bio
Myers Industries manufactures polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets and also distributes tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYE Social Stream
Latest MYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Myers Industries Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYE as an investment opportunity.
Myers Industries Announces Reporting Date and Conference Call for 2021 Fourth Quarter and Full Year Results; Announces 2022 Annual Meeting Date
AKRON, Ohio, February 17, 2022--Myers Industries announces dates for its 2021 fourth quarter earnings call and 2022 annual meeting.
Generally, when a single insider buys stock, it is usually not a big deal. However, when several insiders are buying...
Did you know there are some financial metrics that can provide clues of a potential multi-bagger? Firstly, we'd want to...
In this article, we will share with you the list of the top 22 packaging companies in USA. You can skip our detailed analysis of the USA’s packaging industry, and go directly to the Top 5 Packaging Companies in USA. The packaging industry has seen massive growth following a shift in consumer behavior around the […]
Myers Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MYE ) shareholders might be concerned after seeing the share price drop 12% in the last...
MYE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|