Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYE POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where MYE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.28% of US stocks.
- MYE's strongest trending metric is Sentiment; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- MYE ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 24th percentile.
MYE Stock Summary
- MYERS INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 86.07% of US listed stocks.
- MYE's went public 35.22 years ago, making it older than 92.19% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of MYERS INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 96.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ACU, LRN, KRT, BKE, and STRT.
- MYE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit MYERS INDUSTRIES INC's official web site, go to www.myersindustries.com.
MYE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, MYE's price/sales ratio is 12.5% higher, now standing at 0.9.
- MYE's price/earnings ratio has moved down 1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYE.
MYE Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.32%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 5.46%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 1372.86%.
The table below shows MYE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.85% of graded US stocks.
- MYE's asset turnover comes in at 1.562 -- ranking 3rd of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, NPO, and WMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYE.
The table below shows MYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$22.49||52-week high||$25.55|
|Prev. close||$22.31||52-week low||$15.82|
|Day high||$22.58||Avg. volume||123,463|
|50-day MA||$18.89||Dividend yield||2.4%|
|200-day MA||$20.58||Market Cap||820.82M|
Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Company Bio
Myers Industries manufactures polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets and also distributes tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYE Social Stream
Latest MYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYERS INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYE as an investment opportunity.
Myers (MYE), Cheniere Energy (LNG), GasLog (GLOP) and Sociedad Quimica (SQM) are a few high earnings yield value picks that can fetch handsome rewards.
By buying an index fund, you can roughly match the market return with ease. But many of us dare to dream of bigger...
Myers (MYE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 24.24% and 1.45%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
AKRON, Ohio, October 27, 2022--Myers Industries announces third consecutive quarter of record results.
Myers Industries, Inc.'s ( NYSE:MYE ) investors are due to receive a payment of $0.135 per share on 4th of January...
MYE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|