Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
MYE POWR Grades
- MYE scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 75.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for MYE is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- MYE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
MYE Stock Summary
- MYERS INDUSTRIES INC's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 85.54% of US listed stocks.
- MYERS INDUSTRIES INC's stock had its IPO on September 8, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.29% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of MYERS INDUSTRIES INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 97.16% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to MYE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UFPI, INUV, BKE, JBSS, and BARK.
- Visit MYE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.myersindustries.com.
MYE Valuation Summary
- MYE's EV/EBIT ratio is 9.9; this is 23.85% lower than that of the median Consumer Cyclical stock.
- Over the past 243 months, MYE's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 0.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for MYE.
MYE Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 358.68%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -19.51%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at -35.15%.
The table below shows MYE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
MYE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- MYE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.85% of graded US stocks.
- MYE's asset turnover comes in at 1.562 -- ranking 3rd of 22 Rubber and Plastic Products stocks.
- BERY, NPO, and WMS are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with MYE.
The table below shows MYE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
MYE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of MYE, see our MYE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.00||Average Broker Recommendation||1.5 (Moderate Buy)|
MYE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
MYE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$20.55||52-week high||$26.49|
|Prev. close||$20.36||52-week low||$16.08|
|Day high||$20.71||Avg. volume||176,035|
|50-day MA||$22.86||Dividend yield||2.65%|
|200-day MA||$21.49||Market Cap||751.78M|
Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Company Bio
Myers Industries manufactures polymer products for industrial, agricultural, automotive, commercial, and consumer markets and also distributes tools, equipment, and supplies for the tire, wheel, and under-vehicle service industry in the U.S. The company was founded in 1933 and is based in Akron, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
MYE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
MYE Latest Social Stream
View Full MYE Social Stream
Latest MYE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about MYERS INDUSTRIES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate MYE as an investment opportunity.
When Should You Buy Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MYE)?
Myers Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MYE ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a...
Be Sure To Check Out Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MYE) Before It Goes Ex-Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Myers...
Myers Industries (NYSE:MYE) Will Pay A Dividend Of $0.135
The board of Myers Industries, Inc. ( NYSE:MYE ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.135 per share on the...
Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MYE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
Myers Industries, Inc. (NYSE:MYE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript March 1, 2023 Operator: Hello, everyone, and welcome to the Myers Industries Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Call. My name is Bruno and I will be operating your call today. I will now hand over to your host, Monica Vinay. Please go ahead. Monica Vinay: Thank you. […]
Myers Industries Announces Quarterly Dividend
AKRON, Ohio, March 03, 2023--Myers Industries announced that its Board of Directors approved a quarterly cash dividend of $0.135 per share payable on April 4, 2023.
MYE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching MYEHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Myers Industries Inc's stock as an investment opportunity:
Myers Industries Inc (MYE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Myers Industries Inc (MYE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Myers Industries Inc (MYE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...