Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MYE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.5 years is -0.03% -- which is higher than about just 20.58% stocks we're looking at.
- MYE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 3.22; for context, that's better than 76.51% stocks in our set.
- MYE's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 16.14% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 77.4% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MYE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: ZTO, TCRD, RSRV, AINV and TRP.
MYE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Myers Industries Inc, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 37.46% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Myers Industries Inc are:
- MYE's annual revenue, now at roughly $499 million US dollars, classifies the stock in the small-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 29.81% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Myers Industries Inc, its beta is lower than merely 20.92% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
MYE Dividend Chart
MYE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|