Myers Industries, Inc. (MYE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- MYE's compound annual growth rate of its cash flow over the past 5.51 years is -0.11% -- which is higher than about only 11.29% stocks we're looking at.
- MYE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 79,293,000; for context, that's better than 89.09% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with MYE that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TDS, T, ROP, LMNX and MBT.
MYE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for MYE, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 48.89% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of MYE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Consumer Cyclical sector, Myers Industries Inc offers a higher dividend yield than 84.11% of them.
- Amongst its dividend-issuing peers in the small-sized market cap category, MYE's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than merely 12.92% of them.
MYE Dividend Chart
MYE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|