Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAT POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NAT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 47.31% of US stocks.
- NAT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NAT ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NAT Stock Summary
- NAT's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 0.72 -- higher than just 4.7% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 9.37% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Over the past twelve months, NAT has reported earnings growth of 1,096.86%, putting it ahead of 98.05% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd are PLYA, NRP, GASS, TGLS, and CCO.
- Visit NAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nat.bm.
NAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NAT's price/sales ratio is 38.89% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- NAT's price/sales ratio has moved down 3.4 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAT.
NAT Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -13.18%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -58.64%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -56.35%.
The table below shows NAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.61||52-week high||$4.78|
|Prev. close||$2.64||52-week low||$2.55|
|Day high||$2.68||Avg. volume||3,116,816|
|50-day MA||$3.22||Dividend yield||3.03%|
|200-day MA||$3.23||Market Cap||395.27M|
Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Company Bio
Nordic American Tankers Ltd is an American shipping company. It operates as an independent Suez-max tanker owner and operator, offering services through various routes worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 in Bermuda, where it still maintains its headquarters in Hamilton. Nordic American began its operational history with three Suez-max tankers built by Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., the Nordic Hawk, the Nordic Hunter, and the Nordic Harrier. Since the late 1990’s, the company has expanded its fleet and it operates a total of 33 crude Suez-max tankers today. Herbjorn Hansson has served as Nordic American’s Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception and the firm has 20 employees on its payroll.
NAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NAT, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd ranked in the 71th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NAT, they are:
- 60% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 22.91% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than only 22.82% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The weighted average cost of capital for the company is 9. This value is greater than merely 19.01% stocks in the Industrials sector that generate free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAT Latest Social Stream
View Full NAT Social Stream
Latest NAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAT as an investment opportunity.
Wednesday, July 28, 2021 Dear Shareholders and Investors, A few years ago, NAT winnowed its fleet from 33 vessels to 23 vessels. Last year the company ordered two newbuildings from South Korea. These two ships will be delivered to NAT in 2022. As described below the path forward is expansion. We have concrete projects to sell at least two ships built in 2000 and 2002. These sales are a part of a process to increase the fleet by purchasing at least two or more additional ships of a more recent vi
Herbjorn Hansson-led Nordic American Tankers (NAT) expects the situation to improve very quickly for its suezmax ships after securing two contracts at significantly higher rates. The New York-listed suezmax specialist said it has signed a contract for one of its vessels going via the Suez Canal with a planned discharge in China at a net
Nordic American Tankers Limited: Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NYSE: NAT) - Announces Results of its 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Monday, July 19, 2021 Dear Shareholders and Investors, Nordic American Tankers Limited (the "Company") (NYSE: NAT) conducted its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the "Meeting") on July 19, 2
Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NYSE: NAT) Announces Results of its 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Monday, July 19, 2021
Nordic American Tankers Ltd (NYSE: NAT) – Announces Results of its 2021 Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
Monday, July 19, 2021 Dear Shareholders and Investors, Nordic American Tankers Limited (the “Company”) (NYSE: NAT) conducted its Annual General Meeting of Shareholders (the “Meeting”) on July 19, 2021, in Monaco. The following resolutions were approved and adopted at the Meeting: Election of the four nominees to the Board of Directors. Approval of the appointment of KPMG AS as the Company’s independent auditors. Sincerely, Herbjorn HanssonFounder, Chairman & CEO Nordic American Tankers Ltd. www.
NAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATWant to see what other sources are saying about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch