Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NAT POWR Grades
- NAT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.98% of US stocks.
- NAT's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NAT ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 4th percentile.
NAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.51% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -17.16%, NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD's debt growth rate surpasses just 16.92% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD comes in at -35.7%, a number that bests just 5.52% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD are SMLP, CMCT, GLOP, BORR, and TRMD.
- Visit NAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nat.bm.
NAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NAT's price/sales ratio is 115.38% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- NAT's price/sales ratio has moved down 2.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAT.
NAT Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -442.43%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 19.34%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 6.36%.
The table below shows NAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.27% of graded US stocks.
- NAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.354 -- ranking 53rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$2.99||52-week high||$3.94|
|Prev. close||$2.89||52-week low||$1.40|
|Day high||$3.00||Avg. volume||2,689,989|
|50-day MA||$3.25||Dividend yield||6.69%|
|200-day MA||$2.79||Market Cap||578.44M|
Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Company Bio
Nordic American Tankers Ltd is an American shipping company. It operates as an independent Suez-max tanker owner and operator, offering services through various routes worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 in Bermuda, where it still maintains its headquarters in Hamilton. Nordic American began its operational history with three Suez-max tankers built by Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., the Nordic Hawk, the Nordic Hunter, and the Nordic Harrier. Since the late 1990’s, the company has expanded its fleet and it operates a total of 33 crude Suez-max tankers today. Herbjorn Hansson has served as Nordic American’s Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception and the firm has 20 employees on its payroll.
Most Popular Stories View All
NAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAT Latest Social Stream
View Full NAT Social Stream
Latest NAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAT as an investment opportunity.
Passive investing in index funds can generate returns that roughly match the overall market. But investors can boost...
Currently, Nordic American Tankers Limited’s (NAT) stock is trading at $2.88, marking a fall of -3.36% from last night’s close. At this price, the stock is -26.90% below its 52-week high of $3.94 and 105.71% above its 52-week low of $1.40. Based on the past 30-day period, the stock price is -25.58% below the high […]
Wednesday, January 4, 2023 Dear Shareholders & Investors, I thought I would share with you my thoughts for what I think 2023 holds for our company. The last days of 2022 are a good harbinger for the future: We concluded four contracts at rate levels of about USD 40,000 to USD 50,000 per day ranging between 30 days to 50 days each. As we have seen in the past, political uncertainty creates demand for the transport of oil. As a consequence of Russia's invasion of Ukraine and the West's strong reac
Insiders were net buyers of Nordic American Tankers Limited's ( NYSE:NAT ) stock during the past year. That is...
If You Don’t Bullish On Nordic American Tankers Limited (NYSE: NAT) Now, You’ll Regret Your Decision Later
The trading price of Nordic American Tankers Limited (NYSE:NAT) closed higher on Friday, December 23, closing at $3.18, 0.32% higher than its previous close. Traders who pay close attention to intraday price movement should know that it fluctuated between $3.05 and $3.20. In examining the 52-week price action we see that the stock hit a … If You Don’t Bullish On Nordic American Tankers Limited (NYSE: NAT) Now, You’ll Regret Your Decision Later Read More »
NAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATWant to see what other sources are saying about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch