Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT): Price and Financial Metrics
NAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 8.33% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd is higher than it is for about 82.17% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd comes in at -28.83%, a number that bests only 13.97% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be GASS, NVGS, FLY, TNP, and CRK.
- Visit NAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nat.bm.
NAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.09||52-week high||$9.00|
|Prev. close||$3.20||52-week low||$2.74|
|Day high||$3.27||Avg. volume||4,071,904|
|50-day MA||$3.34||Dividend yield||2.5%|
|200-day MA||$3.53||Market Cap||455.28M|
Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Company Bio
Nordic American Partners Limited engages in acquiring and chartering double-hull tankers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.
NAT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd ranked in the 36th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NAT, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 4.07 years comes in at 0%; that's greater than merely 22.94% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- 53% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than only 19.5% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- As a business, NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Industrials), this tax rate is higher than only 20.51% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAT Latest Social Stream
View Full NAT Social Stream
Latest NAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAT as an investment opportunity.
Nordic American Tankers ([[NAT]]) reported that Alexander Hansson, board director and son of NAT founder, chairman & CEO, purchased 40K shares at $3.16.Press Release...
Nordic American Tankers (NAT) +1.5% pre-market after CEO Herbjorn Hansson says the company expects an increase in rates for its ships "in the weeks rather than months ahead" following the recent blockage of the Suez Canal.In a letter to shareholders and investors, Hansson says the immediate strong increase in tanker rates...
Upgrades According to Citigroup, the prior rating for GSX Techedu Inc (NYSE:GSX) was changed from Sell to Buy. In the fourth quarter, GSX Techedu showed an EPS of $0.39, compared to $0.70 from the year-ago quarter. The stock has a 52-week-high of $149.05 and a 52-week-low of $27.06. At the end of the last trading period, GSX Techedu closed at $39.00. According to Loop Capital, the prior rating for ViacomCBS Inc (NASDAQ:VIAC) was changed from Sell to Hold. For the fourth quarter, ViacomCBS had an EPS of $1.04, compared to year-ago quarter EPS of $0.97. The stock has a 52-week-high of $101.97 and a 52-week-low of $11.92. At the end of the last trading period, ViacomCBS closed at $48.23. Loop Capital upgraded the previous rating for Baidu Inc (NASDAQ:BIDU) from Hold to Buy. Baidu earned $3...
Yesterday, Founder and CEO Herbjorn Hansson sent a note to investors pointing out that the continuing Suez Canal blockage could actually be good for business. Today, Herbjorn Hansson announced that his son and board member Alexander Hansson bought 50,000 shares of Nordic American Tankers stock for $3.69 per share. Short term, the blockage in the Suez Canal should help Nordic American Tanker's operations.
The stock market kept some of its upward momentum on Friday morning, building slightly on gains in Thursday's big market reversal. Lately, though, investors have had trouble seeing any firm direction in the stock market. One news event that's getting a lot of attention around the world is the current blockage of the Suez Canal in Egypt.
NAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATWant to see what other sources are saying about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!