Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT): Price and Financial Metrics
NAT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$4.00||52-week high||$4.65|
|Prev. close||$3.98||52-week low||$2.47|
|Day high||$4.05||Avg. volume||2,920,997|
|50-day MA||$4.05||Dividend yield||13.47%|
|200-day MA||$3.69||Market Cap||835.18M|
NAT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NAT POWR Grades
- NAT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 99.08% of US stocks.
- NAT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NAT's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 7.59% of US stocks).
NAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 99.64% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD is higher than it is for about 97.2% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD is reporting a growth rate of -169.51%; that's higher than just 8.4% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NAT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MBI, EDN, LOAN, NS, and CURO.
- NAT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD's official web site, go to www.nat.bm.
NAT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NAT's EV/EBIT ratio is 60.51% higher, now standing at 25.2.
- Over the past 243 months, NAT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 9.4.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NAT.
NAT Growth Metrics
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 66.53%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -140.07%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 69.15%.
The table below shows NAT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NAT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NAT has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 14.27% of graded US stocks.
- NAT's asset turnover comes in at 0.354 -- ranking 53rd of 137 Transportation stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NAT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Company Bio
Nordic American Tankers Ltd is an American shipping company. It operates as an independent Suez-max tanker owner and operator, offering services through various routes worldwide. The company was founded in 1995 in Bermuda, where it still maintains its headquarters in Hamilton. Nordic American began its operational history with three Suez-max tankers built by Samsung Heavy Industries Co. Ltd., the Nordic Hawk, the Nordic Hunter, and the Nordic Harrier. Since the late 1990’s, the company has expanded its fleet and it operates a total of 33 crude Suez-max tankers today. Herbjorn Hansson has served as Nordic American’s Chief Executive Officer since the company’s inception and the firm has 20 employees on its payroll.
NAT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NAT Latest Social Stream
View Full NAT Social Stream
Latest NAT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS LTD that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NAT as an investment opportunity.
If we want to find a stock that could multiply over the long term, what are the underlying trends we should look for...
As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into Nordic American Tankers Ltds dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
These are the high-yield dividend stocks to buy for high total returns, as the stocks also trade at a valuation gap.
In this article, we will take a look at the 10 best value penny stocks to buy. To see more such companies, go directly to 5 Best Value Penny Stocks To Buy. Value stocks have suffered since the start of 2023 amid an overall market euphoria that has favored growth stocks. A report by GMO […]
Nordic American Tankers Limited's (NYSE:NAT) Stock On An Uptrend: Could Fundamentals Be Driving The Momentum?
Nordic American Tankers' (NYSE:NAT) stock is up by a considerable 13% over the past three months. We wonder if and what...
NAT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATWant to see what other sources are saying about NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch