Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT): Price and Financial Metrics
NAT Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 6.71% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd is reporting a growth rate of 11,636.56%; that's higher than 99.81% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd comes in at -17.67%, a number that bests merely 10.23% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd, a group of peers worth examining would be NOV, TIVO, NURO, CREG, and RAMP.
- Visit NAT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nat.bm.
NAT Daily Price Range
NAT 52-Week Price Range
NAT Stock Price Chart More Charts
NAT Price/Volume Stats
Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Company Bio
Nordic American Partners Limited engages in acquiring and chartering double-hull tankers. The company was founded in 1995 and is based in Hamilton, Bermuda.