Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NAT's growth rate has been -0.42% over the past 4 years.
- Free cash flow for NAT has a compound average growth rate of -367.65%, which is higher than 2.75% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NAT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PAHC, EQT, NHTC, MDLZ and WMK.
NAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 159.83%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 159.83%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 96.07% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, NAT is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 4.15% of them.
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, NAT's beta -- a measure of volatility relative to the market at large -- is lower than 9.22% of them.
NAT Dividend Chart
NAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NAT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NAT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd and its dividends:
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd Common Stock (NAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) - Dividend Investor
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha