Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NAT reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of -0.23% over the past 5 years.
- Free cash flow for NAT has a compound average growth rate of -375.96%, which is higher than just 2.49% of stocks in our dividend set.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NAT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: WLTW, LGF.B, ASX, BCE and UNF.
NAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NAT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 25.86% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd produces a dividend yield 26.23% -- which falls in the top 0.299999999999997%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, NAT is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about only 0.92% of them.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Industrials sector, NAT's equity discount rate is less than only 13.24% of those stocks.
NAT Dividend Chart
NAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NAT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NAT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd and its dividends:
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd Common Stock (NAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) - Dividend Investor
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha