Nordic American Tankers Limited (NAT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NAT's growth rate has been -0.42% over the past 4 years.
- Free cash flow for NAT has a compound average growth rate of -367.65%, which is higher than 2.75% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NAT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PAHC, EQT, NHTC, MDLZ and WMK.
NAT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NAT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 359.89% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Industrials sector, the expected return of 359.89%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 96.52% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NAT has a discount rate lower than 96.52% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Compared to other dividend issuers in the small-sized market cap category, NAT has a beta lower than merely 10.24% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, NAT boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 6.58% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NAT Dividend Chart
NAT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NAT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NAT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd and its dividends:
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd Common Stock (NAT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) - Dividend Investor
NORDIC AMERICAN TANKERS Ltd (NAT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha