National Instruments Corporation (NATI): Price and Financial Metrics
NATI Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 309.46, National Instruments Corp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 86.88% of US stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Instruments Corp is higher than it is for about only 11.79% of US stocks.
- The volatility of National Instruments Corp's share price is greater than that of just 6.3% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DOX, IIVI, THRM, TRMB, and PRGS.
- NATI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Instruments Corp's official web site, go to www.ni.com.
NATI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.56||52-week high||$47.89|
|Prev. close||$41.36||52-week low||$20.42|
|Day high||$41.64||Avg. volume||677,097|
|50-day MA||$36.61||Dividend yield||2.51%|
|200-day MA||$40.32||Market Cap||5.43B|
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Company Bio
National Instruments designs, manufactures, and sells systems to engineers and scientists worldwide. The Company offers graphical system design approach to engineering, which provides a software and hardware platform for the development of systems needing measurement and control. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Austin, Texas.