National Instruments Corporation (NATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATI POWR Grades
- NATI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 85.47% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NATI is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NATI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 27th percentile.
NATI Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP is higher than 96.58% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 333.07%, NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP's debt growth rate surpasses 95.09% of about US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP is reporting a growth rate of 128.42%; that's higher than 88.33% of US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be MDRX, VIAV, JKHY, CMBM, and ATEN.
- Visit NATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ni.com.
NATI Valuation Summary
- NATI's price/sales ratio is 3.3; this is 43.48% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- NATI's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NATI.
NATI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -10.81%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 15.34%.
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 12.03%.
The table below shows NATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NATI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NATI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.2% of graded US stocks.
- NATI's asset turnover comes in at 0.735 -- ranking 208th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- HCKT, RHI, and TZOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NATI.
The table below shows NATI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.59||52-week high||$44.44|
|Prev. close||$41.65||52-week low||$29.81|
|Day high||$41.42||Avg. volume||745,786|
|50-day MA||$39.36||Dividend yield||2.69%|
|200-day MA||$37.71||Market Cap||5.30B|
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Company Bio
National Instruments designs, manufactures, and sells systems to engineers and scientists worldwide. The Company offers graphical system design approach to engineering, which provides a software and hardware platform for the development of systems needing measurement and control. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Latest Social Stream
View Full NATI Social Stream
Latest NATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATI as an investment opportunity.
In this article we are going to estimate the intrinsic value of National Instruments Corporation ( NASDAQ:NATI ) by...
AUSTIN, Texas, November 15, 2022--NI (NASDAQ: NATI) today announced that Ritu Favre, will be taking on an expanded role at NI, effective November 15, 2022. As Executive Vice President of Business Units, Favre will now lead the consolidated business unit organization, including responsibility for the Portfolio Business Unit. In addition, for increased operational efficiency and to drive improvements in structural cost, the company is creating a new operations function that will oversee manufactur
AUSTIN, Texas, November 09, 2022--NI today announced its most versatile and capable Vector Signal Transceiver (VST), the 3rd generation PXIe-5842 VST. NI, an industry leader in automated Wireless test and measurement, designed the 3rd Generation VST to provide customers the ability to build next generation of wireless products.
AUSTIN, Texas, November 09, 2022--NI (NASDAQ: NATI) today announced its flexible and highest performing EV battery cycler, the High Power System-17000. The 150kW battery cycler is NI’s highest voltage cycler designed to support existing EV architectures while leaving room for future higher-voltage variants as technology continues to evolve. Featuring unprecedented synchronization capabilities and a modular design, the HPS-17000 helps battery labs upgrade performance with scalability, increased l
National Instruments ( NASDAQ:NATI ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$427.9m (up 17% from...
NATI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Instruments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch