National Instruments Corporation (NATI): Price and Financial Metrics
NATI Stock Summary
- NATI's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 395.2 -- higher than 90.32% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for National Instruments Corp is higher than 84.03% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 174.94%, National Instruments Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATI, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IVAC, PCTI, CAMT, JKHY, and ARAY.
- NATI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Instruments Corp's official web site, go to www.ni.com.
NATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.82||52-week high||$47.40|
|Prev. close||$43.53||52-week low||$20.42|
|Day high||$43.66||Avg. volume||800,981|
|50-day MA||$44.32||Dividend yield||2.48%|
|200-day MA||$38.81||Market Cap||5.50B|
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Company Bio
National Instruments designs, manufactures, and sells systems to engineers and scientists worldwide. The Company offers graphical system design approach to engineering, which provides a software and hardware platform for the development of systems needing measurement and control. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Austin, Texas.
NATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Latest Social Stream
View Full NATI Social Stream
Latest NATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Instruments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATI as an investment opportunity.
NI to Support Texas Rocket Engineering Laboratory (TREL) in their Development of a Space-Capable Rocket
NI (NASDAQ: NATI) today announced its support of the Texas Rocket Engineering Lab (TREL) at the University of Texas at Austin. TREL, an interdisciplinary research lab that prepares students for a new era of human spaceflight through hands-on projects in rocketry and aerospace, is on a mission to launch a 28-foot-liquid bipropellant rocket into space by the end of 2021. Supported by NI’s testing hardware, simulation systems and guidance rooted in bold, ambitious engineering, TREL is preparing to launch the most powerful collegiate rocket ever built.
The external fund manager backed by Berkshire Hathaway's Charlie Munger, Li Lu, makes no bones about it when he says...
NI’s RFIC test software integrates MaxLinear's linearization algorithms to simplify validation of power amplifiers for 5G networks.
AWS (Amazon Web Services) premier consulting partner eCloudvalley Digital Technology has become a Taiwan sales agent for US-based National Instruments (NI), according to company founder and CEO MP Tsai.
HAIFA, Israel, Feb. 4, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- proteanTecs, a leading provider of health and performance monitoring solutions for advanced electronics, announced today the appointment of former Optimal+ (acquired by National Instruments) executive, Uzi Baruch, as chief strategy officer. Mr….
NATI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Instruments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!