National Instruments Corporation (NATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATI POWR Grades
- NATI scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.83% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NATI is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NATI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 29th percentile.
NATI Stock Summary
- NATI's current price/earnings ratio is 61.12, which is higher than 88.05% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 131.09%, National Instruments Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 92.13% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NATI is more volatile than only 4.3% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Instruments Corp are CLPT, VNDA, WB, CAMT, and FSLR.
- NATI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Instruments Corp's official web site, go to www.ni.com.
NATI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NATI's EV/EBIT ratio is 358.29% higher, now standing at 147.8.
- Over the past 243 months, NATI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 128.4.
- NATI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NATI.
NATI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 10.5%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 203.26%.
- Its 4 year price growth rate is now at 28.08%.
The table below shows NATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NATI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NATI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.2% of graded US stocks.
- NATI's asset turnover comes in at 0.735 -- ranking 208th of 560 Business Services stocks.
- HCKT, RHI, and TZOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NATI.
The table below shows NATI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.22||52-week high||$45.98|
|Prev. close||$39.25||52-week low||$29.81|
|Day high||$40.35||Avg. volume||778,893|
|50-day MA||$34.07||Dividend yield||2.85%|
|200-day MA||$38.73||Market Cap||5.28B|
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Company Bio
National Instruments designs, manufactures, and sells systems to engineers and scientists worldwide. The Company offers graphical system design approach to engineering, which provides a software and hardware platform for the development of systems needing measurement and control. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Latest Social Stream
View Full NATI Social Stream
Latest NATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Instruments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATI as an investment opportunity.
In a report released today, Mehdi Hosseini from Susquehanna reiterated a Buy rating on National Instruments (NATI – Research Report), with a price target of $50.00. The company's shares closed last Monday at $40.15. According to TipRanks.com, Hosseini is a 5-star analyst with an average return of 11.4% and a 55.4% success rate. Hosseini covers the Technology sector, focusing on stocks such as Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Keysight Technologies, and Super Micro Computer. Currently, the analyst consensus on National Instruments is a Strong Buy with an average price target of $50.50, implying a 27.0% upside from current levels. In a report issued on February 16, Robert W.
No summary available.
Major players in the surface inspection market are ISRA VISION, AMETEK Inc. , Matrox Imaging, Datalogic S. p. A. , Teledyne Technologies, Keyence Corporation, Cognex Corporation, OMRON Corporation, Basler AG, Baumer Holding AG, Panasonic Corporation, National Instruments Corporation, Pixargus, Dark Field Technologies, Stemmer Imaging and Maschinenfabrik Herkules GmbH & Co. Major players in the surface inspection market are ISRA VISION, AMETEK Inc. , Matrox Imaging, Datalogic S. p. A. , Teledyne Technologies, Keyence Corporation, Cognex Corporation, OMRON Corporation, Basler AG, Baumer Holding AG, Panasonic Corporation, National Instruments Corporation, Pixargus, Dark Field Technologies, Stemmer Imaging and Maschinenfabrik Herkules GmbH & Co.
National Instruments (NASDAQ:NATI) had declared $0.28/share quarterly dividend, 3.7% increase from prior dividend of $0.27.Payable Feb. 28; for shareholders of record Feb. 7; ex-div Feb.
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) CEO Eric Starkloff on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Conference Call
No summary available.
NATI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Instruments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch