National Instruments Corporation (NATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATI POWR Grades
- NATI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 88.73% of US stocks.
- NATI's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 200 days.
- NATI ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
NATI Stock Summary
- NATI's current price/earnings ratio is 337.04, which is higher than 97.39% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for National Instruments Corp is higher than 84.65% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 182.68%, National Instruments Corp's debt growth rate surpasses 93.61% of about US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Instruments Corp are NXGN, EPAC, PSB, NTCT, and CRVL.
- NATI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Instruments Corp's official web site, go to www.ni.com.
NATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.33||52-week high||$47.40|
|Prev. close||$39.69||52-week low||$30.42|
|Day high||$39.42||Avg. volume||656,306|
|50-day MA||$43.00||Dividend yield||2.72%|
|200-day MA||$39.84||Market Cap||5.04B|
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Company Bio
National Instruments designs, manufactures, and sells systems to engineers and scientists worldwide. The Company offers graphical system design approach to engineering, which provides a software and hardware platform for the development of systems needing measurement and control. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Austin, Texas.
NATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Latest Social Stream
View Full NATI Social Stream
Latest NATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Instruments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATI as an investment opportunity.
OYST, CDAY, GWPH, HRTG, and NATI have been added to the Zacks Rank #5 (Strong Sell) List on May 6, 2021
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) CEO Eric Starkloff on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 29, 2021 17:00 ET Company Participants Marissa Vidaurri - Head, Investor Relations Eric Starkloff - President and Chief Executive Officer Karen Rapp - Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Joe Cardoso - JPMorgan John Marchetti - Stifel Mark Delaney -...
Shares of National Instruments (NASDAQ: NATI) fell about 10% on Friday after the testing and automated measurement systems reported underwhelming first-quarter results. National Instruments reported quarterly earnings per share of $0.32, a penny ahead of estimates, on revenue that came in about $7 million shy of expectations at $335.2 million. The company also said it expects second-quarter earnings of between $0.21 and $0.35 per share on revenue of between $305 million and $335 million, also short of consensus expectations for $0.37 per share in earnings on revenue of $350 million.
Image source: The Motley Fool. National Instruments Corp (NASDAQ: NATI)Q1 2021 Earnings CallApr 29, 2021, 5:00 p.m. ETContents: Prepared Remarks Questions and Answers Call Participants Prepared Remarks: OperatorGood day, and thank you for standing by.
National Instruments (NATI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.23% and -1.88%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NATI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Instruments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch