National Instruments Corporation (NATI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NATI POWR Grades
- NATI scores best on the Growth dimension, with a Growth rank ahead of 93.71% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NATI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 47 weeks.
- NATI ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 41st percentile.
NATI Stock Summary
- With a price/earnings ratio of 254.68, National Instruments Corp P/E ratio is greater than that of about 97.29% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NATI is currently 42.41, higher than 89.05% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NATI is more volatile than merely 2.81% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Instruments Corp are RDWR, QADB, PCTI, VNDA, and DIOD.
- Visit NATI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.ni.com.
NATI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Technology stock, NATI's EV/EBIT ratio is 358.29% higher, now standing at 147.8.
- Over the past 243 months, NATI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 128.4.
- NATI's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NATI.
NATI Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 10.5%.
- The 3 year price growth rate now stands at 56.66%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 4.82%.
The table below shows NATI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NATI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NATI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.2% of graded US stocks.
- NATI's asset turnover comes in at 0.735 -- ranking 203rd of 553 Business Services stocks.
- HCKT, RHI, and TZOO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NATI.
The table below shows NATI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NATI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NATI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.91||52-week high||$47.40|
|Prev. close||$41.97||52-week low||$30.42|
|Day high||$42.03||Avg. volume||574,714|
|50-day MA||$41.97||Dividend yield||2.58%|
|200-day MA||$42.56||Market Cap||5.57B|
National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Company Bio
National Instruments designs, manufactures, and sells systems to engineers and scientists worldwide. The Company offers graphical system design approach to engineering, which provides a software and hardware platform for the development of systems needing measurement and control. The company was founded in 1976 and is based in Austin, Texas.
Most Popular Stories View All
NATI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Latest Social Stream
View Full NATI Social Stream
Latest NATI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Instruments Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NATI as an investment opportunity.
AUSTIN, Texas, September 07, 2021--NI Collaborates with EA Elektro-Automatik to Accelerate Battery Test for Electric Vehicles.
Software in the Loop Market Next Big Thing | DSpace GmbH, National Instruments, Vector Informatik, Siemens
Global Software in the Loop Market Status, Trends and COVID-19 Impact Report 2021, Covid 19 Outbreak Impact research report added by Report Ocean, is an in-depth analysis of market characteristics, 
Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) Market Expectation Surges with Rising Demand and Changing Trends | Broadcom, Rockwell Automation Inc, Analog Devices, Inc, Belden Inc, ABB Ltd, National Instruments
This research report will give you deep insights about the Time-Sensitive Networking (TSN) Market and it will also help you in strategic decision making. The final research document is an exhaustive document comprising of 121 pages. All our reports are
Automotive Data Logger Market: Know the Latest Advancements Impacting the Industry Globally, Players Aptiv, Vector Informatik GmbH, Continental AG, ARMAN International, RACELOGIC, NATIONAL INSTRUMENTS CORP., TTTech Computertechnik AG, HORIBA, Xilinx
The Automotive Data Logger Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1 % and is poised to reach $XX Billion by 2027 as compared to $XX Billion 
National Instruments Corp (NATI) has been struggling lately, but the selling pressure may be coming to an end soon.
NATI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NATIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Instruments Corp's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch