National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NATI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 285,826,000; for context, that's better than 93.66% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of history, this is the 21st quarter in a row dividends for NATI have increased.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NATI's price: UIHC, EURN, SPH, SWBI and SRE.
NATI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NATI, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 18.73% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Instruments Corp are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, National Instruments Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 77.6% of them.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, National Instruments Corp's expected return of -18.73% is higher than 69.6% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, National Instruments Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 69.6% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
NATI Dividend Chart
NATI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NATI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Instruments Corp and its dividends:
National Instruments Corp Common Stock (NATI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Instruments Corp (NATI) - Dividend Investor
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha