National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NATI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 122,518,000; for context, that's better than 88.92% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- In terms of history, this is the 21st straight quarter dividends for NATI have increased.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NATI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: MDRR, NAT, MGEE, ALCO and OGS.
NATI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NATI, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 31.99% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for National Instruments Corp are:
- As for its position relative to other Technology stocks that issue dividends, National Instruments Corp offers a higher dividend yield than 84.25% of them.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; as for NATI, approximately just 17.04% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NATI Dividend Chart
NATI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NATI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Instruments Corp and its dividends:
National Instruments Corp Common Stock (NATI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Instruments Corp (NATI) - Dividend Investor
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha