National Instruments Corporation (NATI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NATI has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 385,275,000, ranking above 95.15% stocks in our set (note that its net debt is negative, meaning it has more cash than debt).
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NATI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: RBA, WHLR, ARCB, PBI and BGFV.
NATI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding National Instruments Corp, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 15.74% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of National Instruments Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Technology sector, NATI provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 77.42% such stocks.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Technology sector, National Instruments Corp's expected return of -15.74% is higher than 70.97% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NATI has a discount rate lower than 70.97% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
NATI Dividend Chart
NATI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NATI Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NATI dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Instruments Corp and its dividends:
National Instruments Corp Common Stock (NATI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for National Instruments Corp (NATI) - Dividend Investor
National Instruments Corp (NATI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha