Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
NBIX Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,033.54, Neurocrine Biosciences Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 95.38% of US stocks.
- With a price/earnings ratio of 468.81, Neurocrine Biosciences Inc P/E ratio is greater than that of about 98.76% of stocks in our set with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Neurocrine Biosciences Inc is higher than 96.63% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SSTI, PODD, STAA, APPF, and AAXN.
- NBIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.neurocrine.com.
NBIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.12||52-week high||$119.65|
|Prev. close||$103.15||52-week low||$71.85|
|Day high||$104.42||Avg. volume||753,289|
|50-day MA||$106.36||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$96.90||Market Cap||9.61B|
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) Company Bio
Neurocrine Biosciences discovers and develops pharmaceuticals for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Diego, California.