Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBIX POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NBIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.61% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBIX is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NBIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 12.28% of US stocks).
NBIX Stock Summary
- NBIX's current price/earnings ratio is 98.71, which is higher than 93.33% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Neurocrine Biosciences Inc is higher than 84.07% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- With a price/sales ratio of 7.8, Neurocrine Biosciences Inc has a higher such ratio than 81.42% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DLB, CHKP, RVNC, AXTI, and MITK.
- NBIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.neurocrine.com.
NBIX Valuation Summary
- NBIX's price/sales ratio is 8.7; this is 128.95% higher than that of the median Healthcare stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NBIX's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 115.2.
- NBIX's price/sales ratio has moved down 53.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBIX.
NBIX Growth Metrics
- The 5 year price growth rate now stands at 142.63%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -11.48%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 87.07%.
The table below shows NBIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.08% of graded US stocks.
- NBIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.566 -- ranking 66th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LGND, MNKD, and MRK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBIX.
The table below shows NBIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$98.24||52-week high||$108.01|
|Prev. close||$97.40||52-week low||$71.88|
|Day high||$99.05||Avg. volume||812,704|
|50-day MA||$90.92||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$89.99||Market Cap||9.39B|
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) Company Bio
Neurocrine Biosciences discovers and develops pharmaceuticals for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Diego, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full NBIX Social Stream
Latest NBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neurocrine Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBIX as an investment opportunity.
In a report issued on February 11, Brian Skorney from Robert W. Baird maintained a Buy rating on Neurocrine (NBIX – Research Report), with a price target of $117.00. The company's shares closed last Tuesday at $87.56. According to TipRanks.com, Skorney is ranked 0 out of 5 stars with an average return of -5.6% and a 43.0% success rate. Skorney covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Eiger Biopharmaceuticals, Vertex Pharmaceuticals, and Enanta Pharmaceuticals. Neurocrine has an analyst consensus of Moderate Buy, with a price target consensus of $115.07, which is a 33.0% upside from current levels. In a report released yesterday, H.C.
Needham analyst Ami Fadia maintained a Hold rating on Neurocrine (NBIX – Research Report) today. The company's shares closed last Thursday at $79.60, close to its 52-week low of $71.88. According to TipRanks.com, Fadia is a 1-star analyst with an average return of -1.6% and a 45.4% success rate. Fadia covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Harmony Biosciences Holdings, Intra-Cellular Therapies, and ACADIA Pharmaceuticals. The word on The Street in general, suggests a Moderate Buy analyst consensus rating for Neurocrine with a $114.75 average price target.
Mizuho Securities analyst Vamil Divan maintained a Hold rating on Neurocrine (NBIX – Research Report) today and set a price target of $95.00. The company's shares closed last Friday at $85.53. According to TipRanks.com, Divan has currently 0 stars on a ranking scale of 0-5 stars, with an average return of -2.7% and a 46.6% success rate. Divan covers the Healthcare sector, focusing on stocks such as Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals, and Xeris Pharmaceuticals. Currently, the analyst consensus on Neurocrine is a Moderate Buy with an average price target of $116.43, which is a 44.8% upside from current levels.
Neurocrine Biosciences Reports Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2021 Financial Results and Provides Financial Expectations for Fiscal 2022
INGREZZA® (valbenazine) 2021 Net Product Sales of $1.1 Billion with 200,000 TRx INGREZZA® (valbenazine) 2022 Net Product Sales Guidance of $1.25 - $1.35 Billion Expanded Pipeline Expected to Deliver Multiple Registrational and Phase 2 Study Data Readouts Over the Next Two Years SAN DIEGO , Feb.
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: Full story available on Benzinga.com
NBIX Price Returns
Continue Researching NBIXWant to do more research on Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch