Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
NBIX Stock Summary
- NBIX's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 429.96 -- higher than 93.17% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NBIX's current price/earnings ratio is 214.56, which is higher than 98.29% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Neurocrine Biosciences Inc is higher than 95.8% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Neurocrine Biosciences Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be SSTI, NTCT, BLKB, MITK, and GDDY.
- NBIX's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's official web site, go to www.neurocrine.com.
NBIX Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.31||52-week high||$119.65|
|Prev. close||$91.22||52-week low||$71.85|
|Day high||$95.91||Avg. volume||846,276|
|50-day MA||$93.91||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$98.01||Market Cap||8.70B|
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) Company Bio
Neurocrine Biosciences discovers and develops pharmaceuticals for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Diego, California.