Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBIX POWR Grades
- Value is the dimension where NBIX ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.85% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBIX is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- NBIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 5.09% of US stocks).
NBIX Stock Summary
- Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's market capitalization of $8,691,612,953 is ahead of 80.37% of US-listed equities.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NBIX is currently 31.31, higher than 85.09% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NBIX is more volatile than just 13.12% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are RGEN, CRUS, DLB, ALRM, and UTHR.
- Visit NBIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neurocrine.com.
NBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$94.60||52-week high||$136.26|
|Prev. close||$91.93||52-week low||$86.02|
|Day high||$94.92||Avg. volume||1,098,558|
|50-day MA||$94.12||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$101.68||Market Cap||8.94B|
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) Company Bio
Neurocrine Biosciences discovers and develops pharmaceuticals for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Diego, California.
NBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full NBIX Social Stream
Latest NBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Neurocrine Biosciences Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBIX as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 05, 2021 04:30 PM ET Company Participants Todd Tushla - Vice President, Investor Relations Kevin Gorman - Chief Executive Officer Matt Abernethy - Chief Financial Officer Eiry Roberts - Chief Medical Officer Eric Benevich - Chief Commercial Officer Conference Call...
Legendary fund manager Li Lu (who Charlie Munger backed) once said, 'The biggest investment risk is not the volatility...
NBIX earnings call for the period ending March 31, 2021.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBIX) today announced its support of Mental Health Month and commitment to raising awareness of and supporting people living with tardive dyskinesia (TD). Some people living with a mental health condition may also experience TD, an involuntary movement disorder that may develop after a few months of taking certain medications to treat bipolar disorder, depression and schizophrenia.1-3 The uncontrollable movements of TD, which can affect the face, torso and/or other body parts, may be disruptive to people's lives due to the symptoms and impact on their physical, emotional and social well-being.1,2,4 To help raise awareness of TD, the mental health advocacy community and states across the country are recognizing the first full week of May (2-8) as Tar...
NBIX Price Returns
Continue Researching NBIXWant to do more research on Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch