Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX): Price and Financial Metrics
NBIX Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$117.28||52-week high||$125.01|
|Prev. close||$120.00||52-week low||$89.04|
|Day high||$120.32||Avg. volume||743,283|
|50-day MA||$112.39||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$103.72||Market Cap||11.52B|
NBIX Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBIX POWR Grades
- NBIX scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 96.93% of US stocks.
- NBIX's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NBIX's current lowest rank is in the Momentum metric (where it is better than 15.96% of US stocks).
NBIX Stock Summary
- NBIX's current price/earnings ratio is 60.25, which is higher than 89.65% of US stocks with positive earnings.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NBIX is currently 28.11, higher than 85.58% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEUROCRINE BIOSCIENCES INC is reporting a growth rate of 170.46%; that's higher than 92.94% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBIX, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are DV, ITRI, COHU, ONTO, and THRM.
- Visit NBIX's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.neurocrine.com.
NBIX Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NBIX's price/sales ratio is 224.32% higher, now standing at 6.
- NBIX's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 66.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBIX.
NBIX Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 15.15%.
- The year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -53.64%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 370.41%.
The table below shows NBIX's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBIX's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBIX has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 78.08% of graded US stocks.
- NBIX's asset turnover comes in at 0.566 -- ranking 66th of 682 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- LGND, MNKD, and MRK are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBIX.
The table below shows NBIX's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (NBIX) Company Bio
Neurocrine Biosciences discovers and develops pharmaceuticals for the treatment of neurological and endocrine-related diseases and disorders in the United States. The company was founded in 1992 and is based in San Diego, California.
NBIX Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBIX Latest Social Stream
View Full NBIX Social Stream
Latest NBIX News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEUROCRINE BIOSCIENCES INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBIX as an investment opportunity.
Neurocrine Biosciences Receives Breakthrough Therapy Designation from U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Crinecerfont in Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBIX) today announced it received Breakthrough Therapy designation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for crinecerfont in congenital adrenal hyperplasia. The Company also provided updates on its R&D portfolio and strategy at its Analyst Day, held in New York.
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:NBIX), a prominent player in the biopharmaceutical industry, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell event.
Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc. (Nasdaq: NBIX), a leading neuroscience-focused biopharmaceutical company, will hold its Analyst Day focused on its R&D portfolio and strategy on Tuesday, December 5, 2023 in New York. The event will be held in-person and via webcast. It will feature Kevin Gorman, Chief Executive Officer, and Jude Onyia, Chief Scientific Officer, as well as additional members of Neurocrine Biosciences' management team who will facilitate a panel discussion on the burden of congenital
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ:NBIX), a prominent player in the biopharmaceutical industry, has recently witnessed a significant insider sell by its Chief Legal Officer, Darin Lippoldt.
In this piece, we will take a look at the 12 best low beta stocks to buy. If you want to skip our introduction to the latest stock market news and the beta, then take a look at the 5 Best Low Beta Stocks To Buy. If there’s one thing that can be said with […]
NBIX Price Returns
Continue Researching NBIXWant to do more research on Neurocrine Biosciences Inc's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Neurocrine Biosciences Inc (NBIX) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch