Northeast Bank (NBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBN POWR Grades
- NBN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 96.1% of US stocks.
- NBN's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NBN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 22nd percentile.
NBN Stock Summary
- NBN's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 168.65 -- higher than 85.51% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- NBN's went public 35.49 years ago, making it older than 92.33% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.22 for NORTHEAST BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 87.26% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CBNK, FBK, IBTX, BMRC, and COLB.
- Visit NBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northeastbank.com.
NBN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NBN's price/sales ratio is 407.69% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- NBN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 7.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBN.
NBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.43% of graded US stocks.
- NBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.054 -- ranking 79th of 430 Banking stocks.
- QCRH, FFBW, and TFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBN.
The table below shows NBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.88||52-week high||$48.50|
|Prev. close||$46.72||52-week low||$33.09|
|Day high||$47.42||Avg. volume||18,972|
|50-day MA||$43.55||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$40.07||Market Cap||390.98M|
Northeast Bank (NBN) Company Bio
Northeast Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Northeast Bank that provides banking and financial services to individual and corporate customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Lewiston, Maine.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBN Latest Social Stream
View Full NBN Social Stream
Latest NBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHEAST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBN as an investment opportunity.
Northeast Bank (NASDAQ:NBN) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript January 27, 2023 Operator: Welcome to the Northeast Bank Second Quarter FY 2023 Earnings Call. My name is Kevin, and I’ll be your operator for today’s call. This call is being recorded. With us from the bank is Rick Wayne, President and Chief Executive Officer; JP Lapointe, […]
With 60% ownership of the shares, Northeast Bank (NASDAQ:NBN) is heavily dominated by institutional owners
Every investor in Northeast Bank ( NASDAQ:NBN ) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder groups. And the group...
The following slide deck was published by Northeast Bank in conjunction with their 2023 Q2 earnings call.
PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 25, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) (NASDAQ: NBN), a Maine-based full-service bank, today reported net income of $11.3 million, or $1.54 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2022, compared to net income of $11.4 million, or $1.42 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2021. Net income for the six months ended December 31, 2022 was $19.6 million, or $2.65 per diluted common share, compared to $21.3 million, o
PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 20, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) (NASDAQ: NBN), a Maine-based full-service bank, announced today it will release its fiscal 2023 second quarter earnings results on Wednesday, January 25, 2023. Following the release, the Bank will host a conference call with a simultaneous webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 26, 2023. The conference call will be hosted by Rick Wayne, President and Chief Executive Officer, JP Lapointe, Chief Financial Officer
NBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|