Northeast Bank (NBN): Price and Financial Metrics
NBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$43.00||52-week high||$49.18|
|Prev. close||$43.26||52-week low||$33.15|
|Day high||$43.27||Avg. volume||28,991|
|50-day MA||$45.46||Dividend yield||0.09%|
|200-day MA||$41.74||Market Cap||337.12M|
NBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBN POWR Grades
- NBN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 87.32% of US stocks.
- NBN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NBN ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 35th percentile.
NBN Stock Summary
- NORTHEAST BANCORP's stock had its IPO on August 20, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.01% of US equities in our set.
- NBN's price/sales ratio is 6.18; that's higher than the P/S ratio of 83.84% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.22 for NORTHEAST BANCORP; that's greater than it is for 86.05% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORTHEAST BANCORP are BANR, HTLF, SRCE, CASS, and CFB.
- NBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHEAST BANCORP's official web site, go to www.northeastbank.com.
NBN Valuation Summary
- NBN's price/earnings ratio is 21.6; this is 127.37% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NBN's EV/EBIT ratio has gone down 8.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBN.
NBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.43% of graded US stocks.
- NBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.054 -- ranking 79th of 430 Banking stocks.
- QCRH, FFBW, and TFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBN.
The table below shows NBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Northeast Bank (NBN) Company Bio
Northeast Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Northeast Bank that provides banking and financial services to individual and corporate customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Lewiston, Maine.
NBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBN Latest Social Stream
View Full NBN Social Stream
Latest NBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHEAST BANCORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBN as an investment opportunity.
Northeast Bank's (NASDAQ:NBN) investors will be pleased with their strong 136% return over the last three years
It might seem bad, but the worst that can happen when you buy a stock (without leverage) is that its share price goes...
Usually, when one insider buys stock, it might not be a monumental event. But when multiple insiders are buying like...
The excitement of investing in a company that can reverse its fortunes is a big draw for some speculators, so even...
Q4 2023 Northeast Bank Earnings Call
PORTLAND, Maine, July 24, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) (NASDAQ: NBN), a Maine-based full-service bank, today reported net income of $12.1 million, or $1.61 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2023, compared to net income of $10.3 million, or $1.35 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended June 30, 2022. Net income for the year ended June 30, 2023 was $44.2 million, or $5.96 per diluted common share, compared to $42.2 million, or $5.34 per dilute
NBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|