Northeast Bank (NBN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBN POWR Grades
- NBN scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 97.65% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBN is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NBN ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
NBN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 124, Northeast Bancorp is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 81.93% of US stocks.
- NBN's went public 34.63 years ago, making it older than 91.59% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- NBN's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 87.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBN, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PFIS, SFST, IBTX, PKE, and SAL.
- NBN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Northeast Bancorp's official web site, go to www.northeastbank.com.
NBN Valuation Summary
- NBN's price/sales ratio is 4.7; this is 291.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NBN's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.6.
- NBN's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBN.
NBN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBN has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 66.43% of graded US stocks.
- NBN's asset turnover comes in at 0.054 -- ranking 79th of 430 Banking stocks.
- QCRH, FFBW, and TFC are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBN.
The table below shows NBN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$34.07||52-week high||$41.05|
|Prev. close||$35.11||52-week low||$28.45|
|Day high||$36.35||Avg. volume||40,622|
|50-day MA||$36.44||Dividend yield||0.12%|
|200-day MA||$35.50||Market Cap||284.14M|
Northeast Bank (NBN) Company Bio
Northeast Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Northeast Bank that provides banking and financial services to individual and corporate customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Lewiston, Maine.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBN Latest Social Stream
View Full NBN Social Stream
Latest NBN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northeast Bancorp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBN as an investment opportunity.
With us today from the bank is Rick Wayne, president and chief executive officer; JP Lapointe, chief financial officer; and Pat Dignan, executive vice president and chief credit officer. Forward-looking statements are based upon the current expectations of Northeast Bank's management and are subject to risks and uncertainties.
PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) (NASDAQ: NBN), a Maine-based full-service bank, today reported net income of $11.4 million, or $1.42 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2021, compared to net income of $8.2 million, or $0.98 per diluted common share, for the quarter ended December 31, 2020. Net income for the six months ended December 31, 2021 was $21.3 million, or $2.63 per diluted common share, compared to $16.0 million, or
PORTLAND, Maine, Jan. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Northeast Bank (the “Bank”) (NASDAQ: NBN), a Maine-based full-service bank, announced today it will release its fiscal 2022 second quarter earnings results on Wednesday, January 26, 2022. Following the release, the Bank will host a conference call with a simultaneous webcast at 10:00 a.m. ET on Thursday, January 27, 2022. The conference call will be hosted by Rick Wayne, President and Chief Executive Officer, JP Lapointe, Chief Financial Officer
It's only natural that many investors, especially those who are new to the game, prefer to buy shares in 'sexy' stocks...
Investors in Northeast Bank (NASDAQ:NBN) have made a splendid return of 221% over the past five years
When you buy shares in a company, it's worth keeping in mind the possibility that it could fail, and you could lose...
NBN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|