Northeast Bank (NBN): Price and Financial Metrics
NBN Stock Summary
- Northeast Bancorp's stock had its IPO on August 20, 1987, making it an older stock than 91.19% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 8.22 for Northeast Bancorp; that's greater than it is for 88.28% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Northeast Bancorp's share price is greater than that of merely 12.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Northeast Bancorp, a group of peers worth examining would be PCB, CBNK, ESXB, CONN, and SYBT.
- Visit NBN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.northeastbank.com.
NBN Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$19.63||52-week high||$27.58|
|Prev. close||$19.95||52-week low||$18.75|
|Day high||$20.05||Avg. volume||12,316|
|50-day MA||$21.03||Dividend yield||0.2%|
|200-day MA||$21.36||Market Cap||177.46M|
Northeast Bank (NBN) Company Bio
Northeast Bancorp operates as the bank holding company for Northeast Bank that provides banking and financial services to individual and corporate customers in the United States. The company was founded in 1872 and is based in Lewiston, Maine.