NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBTB POWR Grades
- NBTB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBTB is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NBTB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 42nd percentile.
NBTB Stock Summary
- NBTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.67% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Nbt Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of only 11.6% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NBTB comes in at 10.19% -- higher than that of 84.17% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NWBI, LSBK, ABCB, FISI, and RBCAA.
- Visit NBTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Valuation Summary
- NBTB's price/earnings ratio is 10.5; this is 4.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBTB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NBTB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBTB.
NBTB Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 35.93%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 14.19%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -20.45%.
The table below shows NBTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.54% of graded US stocks.
- NBTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GABC, ESXB, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBTB.
The table below shows NBTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$37.44||52-week high||$42.33|
|Prev. close||$36.61||52-week low||$32.66|
|Day high||$37.65||Avg. volume||161,515|
|50-day MA||$36.20||Dividend yield||2.99%|
|200-day MA||$37.24||Market Cap||1.60B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NBTB Social Stream
Latest NBTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nbt Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBTB as an investment opportunity.
After losing some value lately, a hammer chart pattern has been formed for NBT (NBTB), indicating that the stock has found support. This, combined with an upward trend in earnings estimate revisions, could lead to a trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
No summary available.
Before the call begins, NBT's management would like to remind listeners that, as noted on Slide 2, today's presentation may contain forward-looking statements as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Thank you.
NBT (NBTB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 3.57% and 4.19%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NBT Bancorp Inc. Announces Net Income of $154.9 Million ($3.54 per Diluted Common Share); Approves Dividend
NORWICH, N.Y., Jan. 26, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBT Bancorp Inc. (“NBT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NBTB) reported net income and diluted earnings per share for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2021. Net income for the year ended December 31, 2021 was $154.9 million, up 48.4% from $104.4 million for the prior year primarily due to changes in the estimated impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on expected credit losses. Diluted earnings per share for the year ended December 31, 2021 was $3.54, a
NBTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|