NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBTB POWR Grades
- NBTB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.08% of US stocks.
- NBTB's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NBTB ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 34th percentile.
NBTB Stock Summary
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 9.42 for Nbt Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 89.75% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.77%, Nbt Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.69% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NBTB comes in at 25.88% -- higher than that of 91.05% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nbt Bancorp Inc are TRMK, NWBI, FMNB, BFC, and SMBC.
- NBTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nbt Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$40.59||52-week high||$42.79|
|Prev. close||$40.37||52-week low||$26.10|
|Day high||$40.66||Avg. volume||149,528|
|50-day MA||$39.58||Dividend yield||2.68%|
|200-day MA||$33.45||Market Cap||1.76B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.
NBTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NBTB Social Stream
Latest NBTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nbt Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBTB as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for April 30th
Before the call begins, NBT's management would like to remind listeners that, as noted on Slide 2, today's presentation may contain forward-looking statements as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Welcome and thank you for joining us today for NBT's earnings call covering our first quarter 2021 results.
NBT (NBTB) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 16.46% and -3.08%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NBT Bancorp Inc. Announces First Quarter Net Income of $39.8 Million ($0.91 Per Diluted Common Share); Approves Dividend
NORWICH, N.Y., April 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBT Bancorp Inc. (“NBT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NBTB) reported net income and diluted earnings per share for the three months ended March 31, 2021. Net income for the three months ended March 31, 2021 was $39.8 million, or $0.91 per diluted common share. Net income increased $5.7 million from the previous quarter primarily due to lower provision for loan losses and branch optimization charges recognized in the previous quarter. Net income increased $29.5 million from the first quarter of 2020 due to the adoption of the Current Expected Credit Losses (“CECL”) accounting methodology, including the estimated impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on expected credit losses, which resulted in first quarter 2020 provision for loan losses of $29.6 ...
NBT Bancorp (NBTB) has seen solid earnings estimate revision activity over the past month, and belongs to a strong industry as well.
NBTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|