NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBTB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NBTB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 94.43% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBTB is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 31 weeks.
- NBTB's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 38.83% of US stocks).
NBTB Stock Summary
- NBTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 89.62% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -56.77%, Nbt Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses only 6.64% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NBTB comes in at 31.58% -- higher than that of 92.28% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nbt Bancorp Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be TRMK, FMNB, HTLF, SMBC, and BFC.
- Visit NBTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NBTB's EV/EBIT ratio is 3.33% higher, now standing at 9.3.
- NBTB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- NBTB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 34 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBTB.
NBTB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.65%.
- Its 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 49.98%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 14.19%.
The table below shows NBTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$32.96||52-week high||$42.79|
|Prev. close||$32.82||52-week low||$26.10|
|Day high||$33.50||Avg. volume||150,689|
|50-day MA||$37.11||Dividend yield||3.28%|
|200-day MA||$35.16||Market Cap||1.43B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.
NBTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NBTB Social Stream
Latest NBTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nbt Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBTB as an investment opportunity.
NBT (NBTB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NORWICH, N.Y., July 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBT) (NASDAQ: NBTB) President and CEO John H. Watt, Jr. announced that Scott A. Kingsley has been appointed Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer. Kingsley will join NBT’s Executive Management Team and be based at the company’s headquarters in Norwich, NY. He brings 35 years of experience to his new role, including 16 years as a member of the leadership team at Community Bank System, Inc. where he served as Chief O
NORWICH, N.Y., July 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBT Bancorp Inc. (“NBT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NBTB) will release details of its financial results for the second quarter 2021 on Monday, July 26, 2021, following the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern) Tuesday, July 27, 2021, to review these results. The audio webcast link, along with the corresponding presentation slides, will be available on the Company’s Event Calendar page at https://stockholderinf
Hedge funds and large money managers usually invest with a focus on the long-term horizon and, therefore, short-lived dips or bumps on the charts usually don’t make them change their opinion towards a company. This time it may be different. The coronavirus pandemic destroyed the high correlations among major industries and asset classes. We are […]
The main point of investing for the long term is to make money. But more than that, you probably want to see it rise...
NBTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|