NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBTB POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NBTB ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.81% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBTB is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NBTB ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 11th percentile.
NBTB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1,033.66, NBT BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 97.42% of US stocks.
- NBT BANCORP INC's stock had its IPO on March 17, 1992, making it an older stock than 82.53% of US equities in our set.
- NBTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.71% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SPFI, HBT, LCNB, COFS, and GNTY.
- NBTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NBT BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Valuation Summary
- NBTB's price/sales ratio is 3.5; this is 16.67% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBTB's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 23.9 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBTB.
NBTB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 4.65%.
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -3.03%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -9.07%.
The table below shows NBTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.54% of graded US stocks.
- NBTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GABC, ESXB, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBTB.
The table below shows NBTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$41.02||52-week high||$48.68|
|Prev. close||$41.01||52-week low||$34.58|
|Day high||$41.19||Avg. volume||206,292|
|50-day MA||$42.34||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.44||Market Cap||1.76B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NBTB Social Stream
Latest NBTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NBT BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBTB as an investment opportunity.
The bank couldn't quite hit analyst projections for profitability in its latest reported quarter.
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NASDAQ:NBTB) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript January 24, 2023 Operator: Good day, everyone. Welcome to the conference call covering NBT Bancorp’s Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2022 Financial Results. This call is being recorded and made accessible to the public in accordance with the SEC’s Regulation FD. Corresponding presentation slides can be […]
NBT (NBTB) has become technically an oversold stock now, which implies exhaustion of the heavy selling pressure on it. This, combined with strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher, indicates a potential trend reversal for the stock in the near term.
NBT Bancorp ( NASDAQ:NBTB ) Full Year 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$500.6m (up 2.8% from FY 2021). Net...
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does NBT Bancorp (NBTB) have what it takes? Let's find out.
NBTB Price Returns