NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBTB POWR Grades
- NBTB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 94.93% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBTB is in Value, which has been heading up over the past 51 weeks.
- NBTB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 15th percentile.
NBTB Stock Summary
- NBTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.08% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -49.57%, Nbt Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 9.61% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NBTB comes in at 22.34% -- higher than that of 90.34% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nbt Bancorp Inc are UCBI, RBCAA, SMBC, FMAO, and FISI.
- Visit NBTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Valuation Summary
- NBTB's price/earnings ratio is 10.5; this is 4.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBTB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NBTB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBTB.
NBTB Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 24.6%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at 15.63%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 32.55%.
The table below shows NBTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.23% of graded US stocks.
- NBTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 147th of 433 Banking stocks.
- EVBN, GABC, and ESXB are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBTB.
The table below shows NBTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$36.67||52-week high||$42.79|
|Prev. close||$36.79||52-week low||$26.10|
|Day high||$37.36||Avg. volume||141,060|
|50-day MA||$35.81||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$36.81||Market Cap||1.59B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NBTB Social Stream
Latest NBTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nbt Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBTB as an investment opportunity.
NORWICH, N.Y., Aug. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBT) (NASDAQ: NBTB) President and CEO John H. Watt, Jr. announced that NBT has appointed Ruth H. Mahoney Executive Vice President and President of Wealth Management.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Increased analyst coverage over the past few weeks might lead to solid price appreciation for stocks like NBTB, BIO, RDNT, ABR and CATY.
NBT (NBTB) might move higher on growing optimism about its earnings prospects, which is reflected by its upgrade to a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
CZNC, UMPQ, NBTB, and OPBK made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on July 29, 2021
NBTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|