NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBTB POWR Grades
- NBTB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 97.16% of US stocks.
- NBTB's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 163 days.
- NBTB ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
NBTB Stock Summary
- NBTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.58% of US stocks.
- The volatility of Nbt Bancorp Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 14.41% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NBTB comes in at 11.44% -- higher than that of 83.46% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are IBCP, FISI, LSBK, SMBC, and FMAO.
- Visit NBTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Valuation Summary
- NBTB's price/earnings ratio is 10.5; this is 4.55% lower than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBTB's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.3 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NBTB's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBTB.
NBTB Growth Metrics
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 31.83%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 6.88%.
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at -20.45%.
The table below shows NBTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.54% of graded US stocks.
- NBTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GABC, ESXB, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBTB.
The table below shows NBTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.85||52-week high||$42.79|
|Prev. close||$40.10||52-week low||$32.40|
|Day high||$40.50||Avg. volume||117,700|
|50-day MA||$38.44||Dividend yield||2.79%|
|200-day MA||$37.22||Market Cap||1.73B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NBTB Social Stream
Latest NBTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nbt Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBTB as an investment opportunity.
Investment company Cornell Pochily Investment Advisors, Inc. (Current Portfolio) buys NBT Bancorp Inc, Air Products & Chemicals Inc, Adobe Inc, abrdn Bloomberg All Commodity Strategy K-1 Free ET, VanEck Morningstar Wide Moat ETF, sells iShares Core Dividend Growth ETF, AT&T Inc, Compass Minerals International Inc, Amgen Inc, FedEx Corp during the 3-months ended 2021Q4, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Cornell Pochily Investment Advisors, Inc..
Orrstown (ORRF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -11.76% and 4.79%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NBT (NBTB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NORWICH, N.Y., Jan. 12, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBT Bank is now offering the NBT iSelect Account, certified by the national Cities for Financial Empowerment Fund (CFE Fund) as meeting the Bank On National Account Standards (2021-2022). “As a community bank focused on supporting the financial health of current and future customers, we’re proud to offer this new NBT iSelect Account for those in need of accessible and affordable ways to conduct banking,” said President & CEO John H. Watt, Jr. “Our
NORWICH, N.Y., Jan. 03, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NBT Bancorp Inc. (“NBT” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NBTB) will release details of its financial results for the fourth quarter 2021 on Wednesday, January 26, 2022, following the market close. The Company will host a conference call at 8:30 a.m. (Eastern) Thursday, January 27, 2022, to review these results. The audio webcast link, along with the corresponding presentation slides, will be available on the Company’s Event Calendar page at https://stoc
NBTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|