NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
NBTB Stock Summary
- NBTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.64% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -36.28%, Nbt Bancorp Inc's debt growth rate surpasses merely 8.6% of about US stocks.
- Nbt Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 22.75%, greater than the shareholder yield of 90.89% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nbt Bancorp Inc are OFG, NWBI, FISI, HTLF, and GSBC.
- NBTB's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nbt Bancorp Inc's official web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.29||52-week high||$41.50|
|Prev. close||$39.58||52-week low||$34.12|
|Day high||$39.75||Avg. volume||103,626|
|50-day MA||$39.94||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$38.02||Market Cap||1.72B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.