NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBTB POWR Grades
- NBTB scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBTB is in Value, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NBTB ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 28th percentile.
NBTB Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 844.56, NBT BANCORP INC is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 96.93% of US stocks.
- NBTB's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 90.8% of US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NBTB is more volatile than only 4.55% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBTB, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are SMBK, HBT, VLY, SRCE, and FISI.
- Visit NBTB's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nbtbancorp.com.
NBTB Valuation Summary
- NBTB's price/sales ratio is 3.4; this is 209.09% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NBTB's price/earnings ratio has moved down 33.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBTB.
NBTB Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 50.75%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 9.83%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 20.43%.
The table below shows NBTB's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBTB's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBTB has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 43.54% of graded US stocks.
- NBTB's asset turnover comes in at 0.042 -- ranking 148th of 428 Banking stocks.
- GABC, ESXB, and TREE are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBTB.
The table below shows NBTB's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBTB Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBTB Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.13||52-week high||$42.63|
|Prev. close||$39.34||52-week low||$34.58|
|Day high||$39.16||Avg. volume||150,305|
|50-day MA||$39.88||Dividend yield||3.07%|
|200-day MA||$38.15||Market Cap||1.68B|
NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Company Bio
NBT Bancorp, Inc. provides commercial banking and financial services to individuals, corporations, and municipalities in New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Maine. The company was founded in 1856 and is based in Norwich, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBTB Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBTB Latest Social Stream
View Full NBTB Social Stream
Latest NBTB News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NBT BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBTB as an investment opportunity.
If you want to know who really controls NBT Bancorp Inc. ( NASDAQ:NBTB ), then you'll have to look at the makeup of its...
NBT (NBTB) appears to have found support after losing some value lately, as indicated by the formation of a hammer chart. In addition to this technical chart pattern, strong agreement among Wall Street analysts in revising earnings estimates higher enhances the stock's potential for a turnaround in the near term.
When a stock experiences a golden cross technical event, good things could be on the horizon. How should investors react?
NBT Bancorp Inc. ( NASDAQ:NBTB ) will increase its dividend from last year's comparable payment on the 15th of...
Before the call begins NBT's management would like to remind listeners that as noted on Slide 2, today's presentation may contain forward-looking statements as defined by the Securities and Exchange Commission. Thank you for participating in this earnings call covering NBT Bancorp second quarter 2022 results. Joining me today are NBT's chief financial officer, Scott Kingsley; and our chief accounting officer, Annette Burns.
NBTB Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|