NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NBTB reports less variability in its cash flow than 92.5% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NBTB that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: TWI, ATV, EARN, WLK and ALV.
NBTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NBTB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 29.62% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NBTB, investors may wish to consider are:
- NBTB's growth rate in terms of the amount of dividends it returns to shareholders is greater than just 18.94% of its fellow dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector.
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NBTB than it is for 83.33% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Financial Services sector, Nbt Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 86.31% of them.
NBTB Dividend Chart
NBTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|