NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NBTB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.07% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NBTB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PJT, REYN, CS, PNW and FNV.
NBTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NBTB, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 12.68% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NBTB, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Nbt Bancorp Inc's dividend yield of 3.16% is in the top 30.57%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Nbt Bancorp Inc's expected return of -12.68% is higher than 63% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, NBTB has a discount rate lower than 63% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- Nbt Bancorp Inc's dividend growth rate is higher than just 25% of stocks in its sector (Financial Services).
NBTB Dividend Chart
NBTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|