NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NBTB reports less variability in its cash flow than 93.85% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NBTB has less fluctuation in its price than 87.13% of stocks we're observing.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NBTB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: SPTN, SMP, UG, NGL and ELLO.
NBTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NBTB, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 14.26%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NBTB, investors may wish to consider are:
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 14.26%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 76.33% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Nbt Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 76.33% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NBTB than it is for 82.84% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Nbt Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 85.8% of them.
NBTB Dividend Chart
NBTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|