NBT Bancorp Inc. (NBTB) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NBTB reports less variability in its free cash flow than 98.07% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NBTB's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: PJT, REYN, CS, PNW and FNV.
NBTB Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nbt Bancorp Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 68.05% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nbt Bancorp Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Nbt Bancorp Inc's expected return of 68.05% is higher than 69.46% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NBTB has a discount rate lower than 69.46% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, NBTB is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 25.51% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Financial Services sector, Nbt Bancorp Inc has an equity discount rate lower than 71.6% of them.
NBTB Dividend Chart
NBTB Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|