NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY): Price and Financial Metrics
NBY Stock Summary
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc comes in at -43.94%, a number that bests only 4.13% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc's share price is greater than that of 91.49% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NBY comes in at -42.91% -- higher than that of merely 11.94% of stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BTN, UVE, LCII, CLCT, and MMI.
- NBY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.novabay.com.
NBY Stock Price Chart More Charts
NBY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.75||52-week high||$4.04|
|Prev. close||$0.81||52-week low||$0.23|
|Day high||$0.79||Avg. volume||2,188,375|
|50-day MA||$0.61||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.74||Market Cap||21.11M|
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY) Company Bio
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes non-antibiotic anti-infective products for the eye care market in the United States. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Emeryville, California.