NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NBY POWR Grades
- NBY scores best on the Sentiment dimension, with a Sentiment rank ahead of 71.38% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NBY is in Momentum, which has been heading down over the past 48 weeks.
- NBY ranks lowest in Stability; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NBY Stock Summary
- NBY has a market capitalization of $28,314,319 -- more than approximately merely 3.72% of US stocks.
- For NBY, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by just 6.95% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -79.02%, NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc's debt growth rate surpasses just 3.82% of about US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NBY, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MANT, PETS, UFPT, JVA, and ROCK.
- NBY's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc's official web site, go to www.novabay.com.
NBY Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NBY's EV/EBIT ratio is 108.19% lower, now standing at -2.4.
- NBY's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 12.6 over the prior 169 months.
- NBY's price/sales ratio has moved down 13.3 over the prior 169 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NBY.
NBY Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 59.04%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at -57.65%.
- Its 2 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -31.53%.
The table below shows NBY's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NBY's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NBY has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 40.43% of graded US stocks.
- NBY's asset turnover comes in at 0.533 -- ranking 77th of 677 Pharmaceutical Products stocks.
- AMGN, AMRN, and UTHR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NBY.
The table below shows NBY's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NBY Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NBY Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$0.67||52-week high||$1.79|
|Prev. close||$0.65||52-week low||$0.52|
|Day high||$0.77||Avg. volume||2,789,027|
|50-day MA||$0.63||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$0.79||Market Cap||30.11M|
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NBY) Company Bio
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a biopharmaceutical company, develops and commercializes non-antibiotic anti-infective products for the eye care market in the United States. The company was founded in 2000 and is based in Emeryville, California.
Most Popular Stories View All
NBY Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NBY Latest Social Stream
View Full NBY Social Stream
Latest NBY News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NBY as an investment opportunity.
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals found using ticker (NBY) have now 2 analysts in total covering the stock. The consensus rating is ''Strong_Buy''. The target price ranges between 3.5 and 1.9 and has a mean target at 2.7. Now with the previous closing price of 0.62 this is indicating there is a potential upside of 335.5%. The 50 day moving average now sits at 0.63 and the 200 day MA is 0.76. The market cap for the company is $28m. Company Website: /> [stock_market_widget type="chart" symbol="NBY" chart="bar" range="6mo" interval="1d" line-color="rgb(49, 125, 189)"] NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, a medical device company, develops products for the eye care markets in the United States and internationally. The company offers Avenova, a solution for cleansing and removing foreign materials, including micr...
NovaBay ® Pharmaceuticals, Inc . (NYSE: NBY ) announces that management will present at the H.C. Wainwright 23 rd Annual Global Investment Conference being held September 13-15, 2021. The company presentation will be posted to the " Events " page on the company website. "We are excited about our future prospects for growth and profitability through combined organic growth and executing on our strategy to acquire or license products that allow us to leverage our commercial organization''s experience," said Justin Hall, NovaBay CEO. "We are pleased with the opportunity to share our vision with this presentation." About NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc.: Going Beyond Antibiotics ® NovaBay Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on high-quality, differentiated, anti-infect...
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals (NYSE:NBY) announced today that it agreed with Okra Limited to distribute its Zocular dry eye products. The agreement allows NovaBay to distribute Zocular dry eye products alongside Avenova in its physician-dispensed sales channel. Zocular products are formulated with patented Zokrex technology, which contains activated natural okra polysaccharide complexes designed to gently and effectively  The post NovaBay Pharmaceuticals to distribute Okra Limiteds dry eye products appeared first on Drug Delivery Business .
EMERYVILLE, Calif. & CYPRESS, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NovaBay® Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE American: NBY), a pharmaceutical company focusing on commercializing Avenova for the eye care market, announces an agreement with Okra Limited to distribute their Zocular dry eye products alongside Avenova in NovaBays physician-dispensed sales channel. Products sold under the Zocular brand were developed by Okra Limited CEO Peter Pham, MD, a board-certified ophthalmologist, and are all complementary to A
EMERYVILLE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--NovaBay® Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE American: NBY) reports financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2021 and provides a business update. Unit sales reached a new quarterly record as more people than ever before are using and benefitting from Avenova, said Justin Hall, President and CEO of NovaBay Pharmaceuticals. We also are reporting record revenue from the over-the-counter channel that increased sequentially from the first quarter
NBY Price Returns
Continue Researching NBYWant to see what other sources are saying about NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc (NBY) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc (NBY) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NovaBay Pharmaceuticals Inc (NBY) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch