Nasdaq Inc. (NDAQ): Price and Financial Metrics
NDAQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$57.83||52-week high||$69.22|
|Prev. close||$57.67||52-week low||$48.06|
|Day high||$57.89||Avg. volume||2,506,908|
|50-day MA||$55.21||Dividend yield||1.4%|
|200-day MA||$58.90||Market Cap||28.38B|
NDAQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDAQ POWR Grades
- NDAQ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- NDAQ's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NDAQ's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 10.02% of US stocks).
NDAQ Stock Summary
- NDAQ has a market capitalization of $26,432,701,572 -- more than approximately 91.9% of US stocks.
- With a price/sales ratio of 4.25, NASDAQ INC has a higher such ratio than 75.45% of stocks in our set.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of -12.94%, NASDAQ INC's debt growth rate surpasses just 22.1% of about US stocks.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NASDAQ INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DPZ, PH, HNVR, SLGN, and NAPA.
- NDAQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NASDAQ INC's official web site, go to www.nasdaq.com.
NDAQ Valuation Summary
- NDAQ's price/sales ratio is 4.4; this is 100% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NDAQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 4.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDAQ.
NDAQ Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 40.7%.
- The year over year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at -36.33%.
- The 4 year revenue growth rate now stands at 21.35%.
The table below shows NDAQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDAQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDAQ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.11% of graded US stocks.
- NDAQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 67th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GSBD, VNO, and IBKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDAQ.
The table below shows NDAQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NDAQ Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NDAQ, see our NDAQ price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$201.39||Average Broker Recommendation||1.7 (Moderate Buy)|
Nasdaq Inc. (NDAQ) Company Bio
Nasdaq, Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation that owns and operates three stock exchanges in the United States: the namesake Nasdaq stock exchange, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, and the Boston Stock Exchange, and seven European stock exchanges: Nasdaq Copenhagen, Nasdaq Helsinki, Nasdaq Iceland, Nasdaq Riga, Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq Tallinn, and Nasdaq Vilnius. It is headquartered in New York City, and its president and chief executive officer is Adena Friedman. (Source:Wikipedia)
NDAQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDAQ Latest Social Stream
View Full NDAQ Social Stream
Latest NDAQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NASDAQ INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDAQ as an investment opportunity.
Why This 1 Growth Stock Could Be a Great Addition to Your Portfolio
Wondering how to pick strong, market-beating stocks for your investment portfolio? Look no further than the Zacks Style Scores.
JPMorgan’s M&A Chief Sees More Antitrust Risks: Bloomberg Invest
(Bloomberg) -- The Bloomberg Invest conference kicked off Wednesday, with some of the most influential leaders in finance gathering in New York for conversations on a wide range of topics, including artificial intelligence, cryptocurrencies and global trends in wealth management.Most Read from BloombergMystery Bet Before SEC Crypto Crackdown May Mint Trader MillionsThese Are the World’s 20 Most Expensive Cities for Expats in 2023Bonds Everywhere Suffer as Rate-Hike Fears Swamp TradersMessi Spurn
Nasdaq's (NASDAQ:NDAQ) 14% CAGR outpaced the company's earnings growth over the same five-year period
Generally speaking the aim of active stock picking is to find companies that provide returns that are superior to the...
Nasdaq Chair & CEO Adena Friedman to Present at the Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference
NEW YORK, June 06, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) will be presenting at the following conference with a webcast available at Nasdaq’s Investor Relations website: ir.nasdaq.com/events.cfm. Who:Adena Friedman, Chair & CEO, Nasdaq What:Piper Sandler Global Exchange & FinTech Conference When:Thursday, June 8, 2023 10:00 AM ET Where:Ms. Friedman’s presentation will be webcast at Nasdaq’s Investor Relations website: ir.nasdaq.com/events.cfm. About Nasdaq Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a glob
Nasdaq May 2023 Volumes
NEW YORK, June 05, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) today reported monthly volumes for May 2023 on its investor relations website. A data sheet showing this information can be found at: http://ir.nasdaq.com/financials/volume-statistics. About Nasdaq Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of data, analytics, software and services enables clients to optimize and execute their business vision with con
NDAQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NDAQWant to see what other sources are saying about Nasdaq Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...