Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDAQ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NDAQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NDAQ is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 31 weeks.
- NDAQ's current lowest rank is in the Quality metric (where it is better than 11.27% of US stocks).
NDAQ Stock Summary
- NDAQ has a higher market value than 91.47% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $30,413,058,338.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 42.51%, Nasdaq Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 83.42% of about US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Nasdaq Inc comes in at 29.53%, a number that bests 82.26% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nasdaq Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be ADM, GLW, SWK, LH, and NUE.
- Visit NDAQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nasdaq.com.
NDAQ Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NDAQ's price/sales ratio is 57.58% higher, now standing at 5.2.
- Over the past 232 months, NDAQ's price/earnings ratio has gone down 5.8.
- Over the past 232 months, NDAQ's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDAQ.
NDAQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDAQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$186.80||52-week high||$188.48|
|Prev. close||$187.76||52-week low||$118.01|
|Day high||$187.55||Avg. volume||842,594|
|50-day MA||$173.69||Dividend yield||1.15%|
|200-day MA||$148.27||Market Cap||30.65B|
Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ) Company Bio
NasdaqOMX Group provides trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing, information, and public company services worldwide. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in New York, New York.
NDAQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Nasdaq Inc. To summarize, we found that Nasdaq Inc ranked in the 35th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Nasdaq Inc ended up being:
- Nasdaq Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- NDAQ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 18.76% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Nasdaq Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 73.52% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NDAQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDAQ Latest Social Stream
View Full NDAQ Social Stream
Latest NDAQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nasdaq Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDAQ as an investment opportunity.
Listen on the go! A daily podcast of Wall Street Breakfast will be available by 8:00 a.m. on Seeking Alpha, iTunes, Stitcher and Spotify. Brexit tensions resurfaceThe Brexit drama is far from over, with the U.K. and EU on a collision course over the rules for Northern Ireland. It was...
The Dow Jones Industrial Average closed above 35,000 points for the first time ever; the S&P 500 and Nasdaq also had strong showings on Friday and were up better than 1% for the week.
Dow jumps more than 200 points closing >35k for first time ever, all major averages hit record closes on blowout earnings. Nasdaq adds 1% Fri; Leaps 2.8% for week About 87% of the S&P 500 comps reporting results so far this season have beaten Wall St estimates, acc to Bloomberg. h/t Holger Zschaepitz Our Twitter 
Dow is above its all-time high close but below its all time intraday high The NASDAQ and S&P are on track for record closes today. The Dow is also above its all time high close and also just above the 35000 level. By Greg Michalowski
The post Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally At Highs With Apple Earnings Due; Hold or Sell Tesla Stock? appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . Dow Jones futures will open Sunday evening, along with S&P 500 futures and Nasdaq futures, after the stock market rally rebounded from key levels back to record highs. X Tesla
NDAQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|