Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ): Price and Financial Metrics
NDAQ Stock Summary
- NDAQ has a higher market value than 89.81% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $22,529,211,124.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 59.49%, Nasdaq Inc's debt growth rate surpasses 85.15% of about US stocks.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NDAQ is more volatile than merely 5.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nasdaq Inc are LH, FOXA, BKI, TRU, and WRK.
- Visit NDAQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nasdaq.com.
NDAQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDAQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$138.00||52-week high||$145.83|
|Prev. close||$136.71||52-week low||$71.66|
|Day high||$140.15||Avg. volume||913,082|
|50-day MA||$138.89||Dividend yield||1.43%|
|200-day MA||$128.75||Market Cap||22.74B|
Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ) Company Bio
NasdaqOMX Group provides trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing, information, and public company services worldwide. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in New York, New York.
NDAQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nasdaq Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nasdaq Inc ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NDAQ, they are:
- Nasdaq Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
- NDAQ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than only 14.58% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Nasdaq Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 72.89% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NDAQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDAQ Latest Social Stream
View Full NDAQ Social Stream
Latest NDAQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nasdaq Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDAQ as an investment opportunity.
For February 2021, Nasdaq (NDAQ) reports U.S. equity derivative contracts of $284M, -3.1% vs. last month.Fixed Income and Commodities trading volume increased 30% to $1,051B traded.U.S. Fixed income and commodities volume increased to 532B from 503B last year.For Q4, U.S. equity options reported volume of 741M contracts vs. 434M last year and 660M...
NEW YORK, March 03, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) today reported monthly volumes for February 2021 on its investor relations website. A data sheet showing the monthly volumes and quarterly capture rates can be found at: http://ir.nasdaq.com/financials/volume-statistics. About Nasdaq Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of data, analytics, software and services enables clients to optimize and execute their business vision with confidence. To learn more about the company, technology solutions and career opportunities, visit us on LinkedIn, on Twitter @Nasdaq, or at www.nasdaq.com. Cautionary Note Regarding Forward-Looking Statements Information set forth in this communication contains f...
Rocket Lab agrees to go public via SPAC merger with Vector Acquisition, valuing the space-transport startup at $4.1 billion
Summary List Placement Space transport startup Rocket Lab announced it will go public through a merger with blank-check firm Vector Acquisition Corporation in a deal that will value the combined entity at $4.1 billion. The deal is expected to close in the second quarter. Vector will change its name to Rocket Lab and will trade under Nasdaq ticker symbol RKLB. "In the history of spaceflight, Rocket Lab is one of only two private companies that has delivered regular and reliable access to orbit," Rocket Lab CEO Peter Beck said in a statement. "This milestone accelerates Rocket Lab's ability to unlock the full potential of space through our launch and spacecraft platforms and catalyzes our ambition to create a new multi-billion-dollar business vertical in space applications." Rocket Lab ex...
TL;DR Breakdown Coinbase’s pre-IPO shares surge following the direct listing on NASDAQ. The exchange referenced Bitcoin’s creator in its filing. The crypto company also revealed that it is now decentralized and no longer has a headquarters. Coinbase pre-IPO share surges following its S-1filing Coinbase’s S-1 filing with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) for a direct listing on […]
Today, US-based major crypto exchange Coinbase filed to go public via USD 1b direct listing on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol COIN this year.
NDAQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NDAQWant to see what other sources are saying about Nasdaq Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!