Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDAQ POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NDAQ ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 77.91% of US stocks.
- NDAQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 200 days.
- NDAQ ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 21st percentile.
NDAQ Stock Summary
- NDAQ has a market capitalization of $26,210,628,080 -- more than approximately 90.63% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NDAQ's revenue has grown 29.53% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 82.43% of US companies in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NDAQ is more volatile than only 14.22% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NDAQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are LH, FOXA, VIAC, NUE, and MKC.
- Visit NDAQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nasdaq.com.
NDAQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDAQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.36||52-week high||$166.79|
|Prev. close||$159.73||52-week low||$107.25|
|Day high||$160.41||Avg. volume||876,277|
|50-day MA||$153.32||Dividend yield||1.23%|
|200-day MA||$136.74||Market Cap||25.99B|
Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ) Company Bio
NasdaqOMX Group provides trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing, information, and public company services worldwide. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in New York, New York.
NDAQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nasdaq Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nasdaq Inc ranked in the 38th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Nasdaq Inc, consider:
- Nasdaq Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than just 17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- NDAQ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than just 17% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Nasdaq Inc experienced a tax rate of about 18% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than 74.37% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NDAQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDAQ Latest Social Stream
View Full NDAQ Social Stream
Latest NDAQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nasdaq Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDAQ as an investment opportunity.
Nasdaq Announces End-of-Month Open Short Interest Positions in Nasdaq Stocks as of Settlement Date April 30, 2021
Nasdaq Short Interest Days Nasdaq Short Interest Days NEW YORK, May 11, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the end of the settlement date of April 30, 2021, short interest in 2,637 Nasdaq Global MarketSM securities totaled 8,459,989,651 shares compared with 8,587,890,404 shares in 2,622 Global Market issues reported for the prior settlement date of April 15, 2021. The end-of-April short interest represent 3.21 days average daily Nasdaq Global Market share volume for the reporting period, compared with 2.86 days for the prior reporting period. Short interest in 1,839 securities on The Nasdaq Capital MarketSM totaled 2,220,105,495 shares at the end of the settlement date of April 30, 2021 compared with 2,139,684,825 shares in 1,789 securities for the previous reporting period. This represents a ...
The WSJ suggested that Nasdaq would upgrade its computer system on May 17, 2021 in order to allow share price more than $429,496.7295 appear on the computer system.
Nasdaq is a global electronic marketplace for buying and selling securities.
Coinbase jumped 31% on its first day of trading.
Biotech firm, Jasper Therapeutics Inc , is planning to go public via a reverse SPAC merger deal with Amplitude Healthcare Acquisition Corp (NASDAQ: AMHC ) in a $100 million deal . The combined company will be renamed Jasper Therapeutics Inc and its common stock is expected to be listed on NASDAQ under the ticker symbol … Full story available on Benzinga.com
NDAQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|