Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ): Price and Financial Metrics
NDAQ Stock Summary
- Nasdaq Inc's market capitalization of $17,679,878,911 is ahead of 89.43% of US-listed equities.
- NDAQ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 279.06 -- higher than 85.49% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Nasdaq Inc's share price is greater than that of only 22.06% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NDAQ, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CFG, WYNN, LH, IP, and AJG.
- Visit NDAQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.business.nasdaq.com.
NDAQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
NDAQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$116.20||52-week high||$120.23|
|Prev. close||$114.40||52-week low||$82.22|
|Day high||$116.25||Avg. volume||755,171|
|50-day MA||$109.35||Dividend yield||1.62%|
|200-day MA||$101.04||Market Cap||19.14B|
Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ) Company Bio
NasdaqOMX Group provides trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing, information, and public company services worldwide. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in New York, New York.
NDAQ Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for Nasdaq Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that Nasdaq Inc ranked in the 43st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NDAQ, they are:
- As a business, NDAQ is generating more cash flow than 69.64% of positive cash flow stocks in the Financial Services.
- NDAQ's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.79% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Nasdaq Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 32 -- greater than 93.59% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|