Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ): Price and Financial Metrics
NDAQ Stock Summary
- Nasdaq Inc's market capitalization of $17,465,150,176 is ahead of 89.25% of US-listed equities.
- NDAQ's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 275.67 -- higher than 85.28% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- The volatility of Nasdaq Inc's share price is greater than that of just 16.24% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nasdaq Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be CFG, WYNN, LH, IP, and AJG.
- Visit NDAQ's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.business.nasdaq.com.
NDAQ Stock Price Chart More Charts
NDAQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$109.31||52-week high||$109.37|
|Prev. close||$108.31||52-week low||$82.22|
|Day high||$109.37||Avg. volume||691,092|
|50-day MA||$105.41||Dividend yield||1.74%|
|200-day MA||$98.71||Market Cap||18.00B|
Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ) Company Bio
NasdaqOMX Group provides trading, clearing, exchange technology, regulatory, securities listing, information, and public company services worldwide. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in New York, New York.