Nasdaq Inc. (NDAQ): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDAQ POWR Grades
- NDAQ scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 72.46% of US stocks.
- NDAQ's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NDAQ ranks lowest in Quality; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NDAQ Stock Summary
- Nasdaq Inc's market capitalization of $29,811,204,510 is ahead of 90.69% of US-listed equities.
- With a one year PEG ratio of 95.31, Nasdaq Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 77.75% of US stocks.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nasdaq Inc is higher than 78.64% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nasdaq Inc are TRU, EFX, WCN, IQV, and IR.
- NDAQ's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nasdaq Inc's official web site, go to www.nasdaq.com.
NDAQ Valuation Summary
- NDAQ's price/sales ratio is 5.3; this is 65.62% higher than that of the median Financial Services stock.
- NDAQ's price/earnings ratio has moved down 7.5 over the prior 233 months.
- NDAQ's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.9 over the prior 233 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDAQ.
NDAQ Growth Metrics
- The year over year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 40.82%.
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 67.14%.
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 29.53%.
The table below shows NDAQ's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDAQ's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDAQ has a Quality Grade of D, ranking ahead of 8.11% of graded US stocks.
- NDAQ's asset turnover comes in at 0.323 -- ranking 67th of 444 Trading stocks.
- GSBD, VNO, and IBKR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDAQ.
The table below shows NDAQ's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NDAQ Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDAQ Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$143.08||52-week high||$214.96|
|Prev. close||$142.09||52-week low||$140.31|
|Day high||$143.77||Avg. volume||948,495|
|50-day MA||$167.57||Dividend yield||1.45%|
|200-day MA||$186.93||Market Cap||23.56B|
Nasdaq Inc. (NDAQ) Company Bio
Nasdaq, Inc. is an American multinational financial services corporation that owns and operates three stock exchanges in the United States: the namesake Nasdaq stock exchange, the Philadelphia Stock Exchange, and the Boston Stock Exchange, and seven European stock exchanges: Nasdaq Copenhagen, Nasdaq Helsinki, Nasdaq Iceland, Nasdaq Riga, Nasdaq Stockholm, Nasdaq Tallinn, and Nasdaq Vilnius. It is headquartered in New York City, and its president and chief executive officer is Adena Friedman. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NDAQ Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDAQ Latest Social Stream
View Full NDAQ Social Stream
Latest NDAQ News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nasdaq Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDAQ as an investment opportunity.
Nasdaq Announces Mid-Month Open Short Interest Positions in Nasdaq Stocks as of Settlement Date February 15, 2022
Nasdaq Short Interest Days Nasdaq Short Interest Days NEW YORK, Feb. 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the end of the settlement date of February 15, 2022, short interest in 3,301 Nasdaq Global MarketSM securities totaled 9,916,446,118 shares compared with 9,574,319,687 shares in 3,265 Global Market issues reported for the prior settlement date of January 31, 2022. The mid-January short interest represents 2.72 days compared with 2.51 days for the prior reporting period. Short interest in 2,077 se
Nasdaq (NDAQ) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
Coinbase Global's (COIN) Q4 results reflect higher trading volumes with diversification beyond Bitcoin into Ethereum and other crypto assets. However, higher expenses weigh on the upside.
STOCKHOLM, Sweden, Feb. 24, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) today announced the launch of Nasdaq Universal Test Facility, a new and innovative market testing and simulation solution aimed at financial institutions looking to further improve the efficiency, market readiness and resiliency of their trading systems. The service has been developed in collaboration with Sequitor Engineering, a Swedish fintech startup. Nasdaq Universal Test Facility is a cloud enabled, software as a ser
NEW YORK, Feb. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) will present at the following conference: Who:Nasdaq CFO Ann Dennison What:Raymond James 43rd Annual Institutional Investors Conference When:Tuesday, March 8, 2022, at 1:40 PM ET Where:Ms. Dennison’s presentation will be webcast at Nasdaq’s Investor Relations Website: ir.nasdaq.com/events.cfm. About Nasdaq Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of
NDAQ Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|