Nasdaq, Inc. (NDAQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NDAQ reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.2% over the past 5.51 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NDAQ reports less variability in its free cash flow than 86.77% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NDAQ has less volatility in its price than 84.44% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NDAQ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: PNW, MLAB, AMK, RPAY and PEP.
NDAQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. In the case of NDAQ, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 42.62% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nasdaq Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Financial Services sector, Nasdaq Inc offers a higher dividend yield than only 18.5% of them.
- The Nasdaq Inc's dividend growth rate is greater than 82.13% of its fellow large-sized market cap stocks that issue dividends.
NDAQ Dividend Chart
NDAQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NDAQ Dividends vs. Peers
|1||CME||CME Group Inc. -||1.75%|
|2||CBOE||Cboe Global Markets, Inc.||1.62%|
|4||DBOEY||Deutsche Börse AG||1.12%|
|5||ICE||Intercontinental Exchange Inc.||1.10%|
|6||MKTX||MarketAxess Holdings, Inc.||0.49%|
|7||FUTU||Futu Holdings Limited||0.00%|
|8||SPXCY||Singapore Exchange Limited||0.00%|
|9||JPXGY||Japan Exchange Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|11||LNSTY||London Stock Exchange Group plc||0.00%|
|12||HKXCY||Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited||0.00%|