Nasdaq Inc. (NDAQ) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NDAQ reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.17% over the past 5.5 years.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NDAQ reports less variability in its free cash flow than 87.05% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NDAQ that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DHC, RMAX, UL, ED and CMS.
NDAQ Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NDAQ, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 58.56% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NDAQ, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, Nasdaq Inc produces a dividend yield 1.19% -- which falls in the bottom 21.63%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Nasdaq Inc's expected return of -58.56% is higher than only 17.67% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Nasdaq Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than only 17.67% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- NDAQ's annual revenue, now at roughly $6 billion US dollars, classifies the stock in the mid-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 77.69% of them.
NDAQ Dividend Chart
NDAQ Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NDAQ Dividends vs. Peers
NDAQ's dividend yield currently ranks #1 of 12 vs. its peers in the Financial Marketplaces category.
|2||CME||CME Group Inc. CI A||0.00%|
|3||SPXCY||Singapore Exchange Limited||0.00%|
|4||JPXGY||Japan Exchange Group, Inc.||0.00%|
|6||CBOE||Cboe Global Markets Inc.||0.00%|
|7||FUTU||Futu Holdings Ltd. ADR||0.00%|
|8||MKTX||MarketAxess Holdings Inc.||0.00%|
|9||ICE||Intercontinental Exchange Inc.||0.00%|
|10||LNSTY||London Stock Exchange Group plc||0.00%|
|11||HKXCY||Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing Limited||0.00%|
|12||DBOEY||Deutsche Boerse AG ADR||0.00%|
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NDAQ dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Nasdaq Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Nasdaq Inc Common Stock (NDAQ) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ) - Dividend Investor
Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha