Nasdaq Inc (NDAQ) Price Targets From Analysts
Use the tables below to see what analysts covering Nasdaq Inc think about its future price and what recommendations they have for investors and traders.
|Number of Analysts||Highest Target Price||Lowest Target Price||Average Target Price||Current Price||Upside Potential|
NDAQ Broker Recommendations Summary
|Average Broker Rating||Strong Buy||Buy||Hold||Sell||Strong Sell||Analysts Issuing Recs|
The bullet points below may help you gain a better understanding of what the metrics in the price target and recommendations tables above mean for NDAQ as an investment opportunity.
- NDAQ has a greater average analyst price target than 90.58% of all US stocks.
- Nasdaq Inc's number of analysts covering the stock is greater than 91.41% of Financial Services stocks.
- The variance in analysts' estimates of NDAQ is lower than 84.18% of stocks in the large market cap category.
- The upside potential (average analyst target price relative to current price) of NDAQ is higher than 41.43% of all US stocks.
- Nasdaq Inc's percent of analysts bearish on the stock is lower than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
- The percentage of analysts bullish on the stock of NDAQ is greater than just about none of of all US stocks.
- Nasdaq Inc's change in bullishness amongst analysts is less than nearly 100% of all US stocks.
Is NDAQ a Buy, Hold or Sell? See the POWR Ratings now!