Nordson Corporation (NDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
NDSN Stock Summary
- NDSN has a market capitalization of $11,961,579,346 -- more than approximately 83.28% of US stocks.
- Nordson Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 84.24% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NDSN is more volatile than merely 0.67% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nordson Corp are RS, SEIC, TPR, RL, and CACI.
- NDSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nordson Corp's official web site, go to www.nordson.com.
NDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$206.20||52-week high||$216.87|
|Prev. close||$205.93||52-week low||$145.55|
|Day high||$208.04||Avg. volume||264,300|
|50-day MA||$197.86||Dividend yield||0.76%|
|200-day MA||$196.66||Market Cap||11.98B|
Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Company Bio
Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for the precision dispensing of adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials, polymers, plastics and other materials, fluid management, test and inspection, UV curing and plasma surface treatment, serving a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.
NDSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NDSN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Nordson Corp ranked in the 42th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Nordson Corp ended up being:
- NDSN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 35.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Nordson Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 12.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of 77.31% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Nordson Corp has a reliance on debt greater than only 23.81% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full NDSN Social Stream
Latest NDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nordson Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDSN as an investment opportunity.
Robert W. Baird Stick to Their Buy Rating for Nordson Corp
Jefferies Stick to Their Buy Rating for Nordson Corp
Nordson (NDSN) stands to gain from strength across its end markets, acquired assets and shareholder-friendly policies. However, its high-debt level is concerning.
Does the March share price for Nordson Corporation ( NASDAQ:NDSN ) reflect what it's really worth? Today, we will...
Nordson EFD, a Nordson company (NASDAQ: NDSN) and a leading precision fluid dispensing systems manufacturer, introduces the largest sized syringe barrel in its Optimum dispensing components line. The 70cc syringe barrel holds more assembly fluids, such as adhesives, epoxies, sealants, solder pastes, and more, than the other sizes including 3cc, 5cc, 10cc, 30cc, and 55cc. It is ideal for electronic applications such as underfill, potting, and conformal coating.
NDSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NDSNWant to do more research on Nordson Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!