Nordson Corporation (NDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
NDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$238.80||52-week high||$253.40|
|Prev. close||$235.34||52-week low||$202.57|
|Day high||$238.84||Avg. volume||229,778|
|50-day MA||$223.56||Dividend yield||1.17%|
|200-day MA||$227.41||Market Cap||13.61B|
NDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDSN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NDSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.1% of US stocks.
- NDSN's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NDSN ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 14th percentile.
NDSN Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 443.48, NORDSON CORP is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than 93.37% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NORDSON CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 87.32% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NDSN is more volatile than merely 8.87% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NORDSON CORP, a group of peers worth examining would be IEX, DCI, FIVE, FELE, and RPM.
- Visit NDSN's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nordson.com.
NDSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NDSN's price/sales ratio is 180% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NDSN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDSN.
NDSN Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 9.56%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -3.62%.
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -9.32%.
The table below shows NDSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDSN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.07% of graded US stocks.
- NDSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.635 -- ranking 63rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CVR, MIDD, and DCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDSN.
The table below shows NDSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Company Bio
Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for the precision dispensing of adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials, polymers, plastics and other materials, fluid management, test and inspection, UV curing and plasma surface treatment, serving a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.
NDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full NDSN Social Stream
Latest NDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORDSON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDSN as an investment opportunity.
Softness in the product assembly and nonwoven product lines has been taking a toll on Nordson's (NDSN) operations. The escalating cost of sales adds to the company's woes.
WESTLAKE, Ohio, November 14, 2023--Nordson Corporation (Nasdaq: NDSN) today announced it will release fourth quarter and fiscal year 2023 earnings on December 13, 2023, after the close of the market. Nordson will host its quarterly webcast on:
Nordson Corporation Publishes Its 2023 Environmental, Social and Governance Report, Highlights Progress and Key Initiatives to Reduce Its Environmental Footprint
WESTLAKE, Ohio, November 09, 2023--Nordson Corporation Publishes Its 2023 ESG Report, Highlights Progress and Key Initiatives to Reduce Its Environmental Footprint
Key Insights Nordson's estimated fair value is US$243 based on 2 Stage Free Cash Flow to Equity With US$221 share...
Nordson TEST & INSPECTION Earns Prestigious 2023 Mexico Technology Award for Quadra 7 Pro MXI System
MINNEAPOLIS, October 26, 2023--Nordson TEST & INSPECTION is pleased to announce that it is a recipient of the esteemed 2023 Mexico Technology Award in the category of Inspection Equipment – X-ray. The ceremony took place during the SMTA Guadalajara Expo on Wednesday, Oct. 25, 2023.
NDSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|