Nordson Corporation (NDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDSN POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NDSN ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 97.46% of US stocks.
- NDSN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 177 days.
- NDSN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 17.82% of US stocks).
NDSN Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $12,165,282,397, NORDSON CORP has a greater market value than 86.35% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NORDSON CORP's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.6% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NDSN is more volatile than just 8.36% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORDSON CORP are IEX, HUBB, SNA, PHM, and LECO.
- NDSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORDSON CORP's official web site, go to www.nordson.com.
NDSN Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Industrials stock, NDSN's price/sales ratio is 345.45% higher, now standing at 4.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NDSN's price/sales ratio has gone up 3.7.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDSN.
NDSN Growth Metrics
- Its year over year revenue growth rate is now at 12.56%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 49.87%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at 14.8%.
The table below shows NDSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDSN's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NDSN has a Quality Grade of A, ranking ahead of 97.07% of graded US stocks.
- NDSN's asset turnover comes in at 0.635 -- ranking 63rd of 104 Machinery stocks.
- CVR, MIDD, and DCI are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NDSN.
The table below shows NDSN's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$216.34||52-week high||$272.28|
|Prev. close||$212.27||52-week low||$194.89|
|Day high||$216.34||Avg. volume||293,932|
|50-day MA||$228.48||Dividend yield||1.22%|
|200-day MA||$224.03||Market Cap||12.38B|
Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Company Bio
Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for the precision dispensing of adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials, polymers, plastics and other materials, fluid management, test and inspection, UV curing and plasma surface treatment, serving a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.
Most Popular Stories View All
NDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full NDSN Social Stream
Latest NDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORDSON CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDSN as an investment opportunity.
Why investors should use the Zacks Earnings ESP tool to help find stocks that are poised to top quarterly earnings estimates.
WESTLAKE, Ohio, September 22, 2022--Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) announced that Anand Patel will succeed Ray Cushing as vice president, treasury and finance following Ray’s upcoming retirement.
Nordson (NDSN) reported earnings 30 days ago. What's next for the stock? We take a look at earnings estimates for some clues.
WESTLAKE, Ohio, September 15, 2022--Nordson Corporation (NASDAQ: NDSN) announced the appointment of Dr. Milton Morris, recently retired president and chief executive officer of Neuspera Medical, Inc., to its board of directors. Dr. Morris will bring robust business leadership experience, as well as a legacy of successful product innovation, to the board.
Investors looking for passive income now have choices. Bonds, which used to yield next to nothing, now provide a meaningful alternative to equities. That said, investors in safe dividend stocks, which have seen both capital appreciation and dividends in recent years, can attest to the value of owning such securities for the long term. Unlike most bonds, dividend stocks allow investors to benefit from rising distributions over time. What about the safety component? Well, how investors decide whic
NDSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|