Nordson Corporation (NDSN): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NDSN POWR Grades
- NDSN scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 95.59% of US stocks.
- NDSN's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NDSN's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 25.66% of US stocks).
NDSN Stock Summary
- Nordson Corp's market capitalization of $12,945,247,460 is ahead of 83.94% of US-listed equities.
- Nordson Corp's stock had its IPO on March 26, 1990, making it an older stock than 83.97% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NDSN is more volatile than merely 4.8% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nordson Corp, a group of peers worth examining would be CSL, RHI, HUBB, TFX, and JLL.
- NDSN's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nordson Corp's official web site, go to www.nordson.com.
NDSN Valuation Summary
- NDSN's price/earnings ratio is 42.1; this is 44.18% higher than that of the median Industrials stock.
- NDSN's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 21.6 over the prior 243 months.
- NDSN's price/earnings ratio has moved up 26.1 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NDSN.
NDSN Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year price growth rate is now at 215.47%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 67.65%.
- Its 4 year revenue growth rate is now at 26.23%.
The table below shows NDSN's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NDSN Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NDSN Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$226.13||52-week high||$226.99|
|Prev. close||$225.04||52-week low||$178.60|
|Day high||$226.85||Avg. volume||241,315|
|50-day MA||$219.75||Dividend yield||0.69%|
|200-day MA||$204.79||Market Cap||13.13B|
Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Company Bio
Nordson Corporation engineers, manufactures and markets differentiated products and systems used for the precision dispensing of adhesives, coatings, sealants, biomaterials, polymers, plastics and other materials, fluid management, test and inspection, UV curing and plasma surface treatment, serving a wide variety of consumer non-durable, durable and technology end markets including packaging, nonwovens, electronics, medical, appliances, energy, transportation, construction, and general product assembly and finishing. The company was founded in 1935 and is based in Westlake, Ohio.
NDSN Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NDSN, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that Nordson Corp ranked in the 41th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Nordson Corp ended up being:
- NDSN's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 39.45% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Nordson Corp's interest coverage rate -- a measure of gross earnings relative to interest payments -- comes in at 12.45. This coverage rate is greater than that of 74.49% of stocks we're observing for the purpose of forecasting via discounted cash flows.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Industrials), Nordson Corp has a reliance on debt greater than just 23.49% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NDSN Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NDSN Latest Social Stream
View Full NDSN Social Stream
Latest NDSN News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nordson Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NDSN as an investment opportunity.
Static Mixers Market Size, Key Opportunities, Strategic Assessment, Strong Revenue | Oprating Vendors: Koflo, Sulzer, Chemineer, Lenntech, SPX, Komax, Nordson Xaloy, Noritake, Statiflo Internationa
The documented report on Global Static Mixers Market by Reports Globe aims to offer an organized and methodical strategy for important aspects that have affected the market in recent years and future market opportunities that companies can trust. It gives readers clear market research for better judgment and better decision making on whether or not 
Drying Curing Equipment Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:IST METZ, AMS, Phoseon, Heraeus, Nordson, GEW, Panasonic, Miltec, Lumen Dynamics, Kyocer
This report studies the Drying Curing Equipment Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Drying Curing Equipment market segmented by company, 
Sealing Robots Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:FANUC (Japan), KUKA (U.S.), ABB (Switzerland), Henkel (Germany), Nordson (China), Universal Robot
This report studies the Sealing Robots Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Sealing Robots market segmented by company, region, type 
Industrial Coating Equipment Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Nordson Corporation, Anest Iwata, Graco Inc, C. Oerlikon, IHI Ionbond AG, SATA GmbH
This report studies the Industrial Coating Equipment Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Industrial Coating Equipment market segmented by company, 
Fluid Dispensing Valves Market 2021 SWOT Analysis, Competitive Landscape and Significant Growth | Top Brands:Henkel, Fisnar, Graco, Nordson, Iwashita Engineering, Inc., MUSASHI, Axxon, Techcon Syst
This report studies the Fluid Dispensing Valves Market with many aspects of the industry such as market size, market status, market trends and forecast. The report also provides brief information on competitors and opportunities for specific growth with the key market drivers. Find the comprehensive analysis of the Fluid Dispensing Valves market segmented by company, 
NDSN Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|