Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NDSN has less fluctuation in its price than 98.3% of stocks we're observing.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NDSN's price: OXY, MTEX, UMC, NJDCY and WILC.
NDSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nordson Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 79.09% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nordson Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, Nordson Corp produces a dividend yield 0.78% -- which falls in the bottom 12.05%.
- In comparison to other dividend stocks in the Industrials sector, NDSN is growing its dividends at a faster rate than about 67.2% of them.
- In terms of opportunity, Nordson Corp's estimated return of -79.09% surpasses about only 11.57% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
NDSN Dividend Chart
NDSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|