Nordson Corporation (NDSN) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NDSN reports less variability in its cash flow than 86.88% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NDSN that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: EEX, CIO, FRME, ET and HR.
NDSN Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NDSN, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 79.58%. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nordson Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NDSN offers a dividend yield in the bottom 0.79% of its fellow sector mates.
- Nordson Corp's dividend growth rate is higher than 60.55% of stocks in its sector (Industrials).
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, Nordson Corp's estimated return of -79.58% surpasses about 9.88% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
NDSN Dividend Chart
NDSN Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|