Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NEM): Price and Financial Metrics
NEM Stock Summary
- NEM has a market capitalization of $35,679,379,354 -- more than approximately 94.05% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of NEWMONT Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 4.47% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEWMONT Corp is reporting a growth rate of 277.42%; that's higher than 95.55% of US stocks.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are PCAR, ETN, FTV, PPG, and CSGP.
- Visit NEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newmontgoldcorp.com.
NEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.60||52-week high||$46.60|
|Prev. close||$46.17||52-week low||$29.77|
|Day high||$46.60||Avg. volume||6,523,094|
|50-day MA||$43.18||Dividend yield||1.21%|
|200-day MA||$38.85||Market Cap||38.20B|
Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NEM) Company Bio
Newmont Goldcorp acquires, develops, explores for, and produces gold, copper, and silver deposits in the United States, Australia, Peru, Indonesia, Ghana, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
NEM Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for NEWMONT Corp with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that NEWMONT Corp ranked in the 74st percentile in terms of potential gain offered. More precisely, our analysis suggests the stock is undervalued by approximately 125.17% on a DCF basis. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for NEWMONT Corp ended up being:
- The company has produced more trailing twelve month cash flow than 85.44% of its sector Basic Materials.
- NEM's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 28.07% of tickers in our DCF set.
- NEWMONT Corp's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 22 -- greater than 85.8% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|