Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NEM): Price and Financial Metrics
NEM Stock Summary
- NEM has a market capitalization of $31,885,670,854 -- more than approximately 93.76% of US stocks.
- NEM's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 684.56 -- higher than 93.66% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Newmont Goldcorp Corp's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 4.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEM, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are HES, ZBH, MELI, HOLX, and PCAR.
- Visit NEM's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newmontgoldcorp.com.
NEM Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEM Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.99||52-week high||$41.23|
|Prev. close||$39.72||52-week low||$29.77|
|Day high||$40.04||Avg. volume||9,166,354|
|50-day MA||$38.35||Dividend yield||1.41%|
|200-day MA||$36.60||Market Cap||32.79B|
Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NEM) Company Bio
Newmont Goldcorp acquires, develops, explores for, and produces gold, copper, and silver deposits in the United States, Australia, Peru, Indonesia, Ghana, and New Zealand. The company was founded in 1916 and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.