Newmont Goldcorp Corporation (NEM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NEM's trailing 12 month dividends has averaged an annual growth rate of 12.91%.
- In terms of absolute dollars distributed to common shareholders over the past 12 months, NEM has returned $925,000,000 US dollars, more than 86.92% of US dividend issuers.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NEM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SNDR, MA, ALB, PRMW and TGT.
NEM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. In the case of NEM, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 488.42%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NEM, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta is a measure of volatility relative to the stock market at large; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, NEWMONT Corp has a beta lower than 99.14% of such peers.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $11 billion puts it in the large-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 96.26% of companies in the same revenue class.
NEM Dividend Chart
NEM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|