Newmont Corp. (NEM) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 5.76 years, NEM has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 18.9%.
- NEM reports a compound annual dividend growth rate of 0.74% over the past 5.76 years.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NEM that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CEA, AVD, SWKS, AES and ESLT.
NEM Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding NEWMONT Corp, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 699.94% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of NEWMONT Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta is a measure of how volatile a stock is relative to the S&P 500; when evaluated against its peers in the large-sized revenue class, NEWMONT Corp has a beta lower than 98.19% of such peers.
- NEWMONT Corp has annual revenue of approximately $11 billion; this classifies the stock in the large-sized revenue class -- and relative to other dividend issuers in this class, the growth rate of its dividend is greater than that of 98.72% of them.
NEM Dividend Chart
NEM Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|