NewMarket Corp (NEU): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEU POWR Grades
- NEU scores best on the Value dimension, with a Value rank ahead of 87.92% of US stocks.
- NEU's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 206 days.
- NEU's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 18.78% of US stocks).
NEU Stock Summary
- Newmarket Corp's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 80.46% of US listed stocks.
- Newmarket Corp's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.9% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NEU is more volatile than just 4.21% of stocks we're observing.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEU, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CODI, AR, SEB, KRO, and ALV.
- NEU's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Newmarket Corp's official web site, go to www.newmarket.com.
NEU Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEU Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$352.77||52-week high||$458.51|
|Prev. close||$357.30||52-week low||$332.45|
|Day high||$359.67||Avg. volume||31,025|
|50-day MA||$375.81||Dividend yield||2.15%|
|200-day MA||$378.52||Market Cap||3.86B|
NewMarket Corp (NEU) Company Bio
NewMarket Corporation develops, manufactures, blends, and delivers chemical additives that enhance the performance of petroleum products. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Richmond, Virginia.
NEU Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Newmarket Corp. To summarize, we found that Newmarket Corp ranked in the 33th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for Newmarket Corp ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.74 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24.43% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- Newmarket Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 11.98% of tickers in our DCF set.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 0% of stocks in its sector (Basic Materials).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NEU Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEU Latest Social Stream
View Full NEU Social Stream
Latest NEU News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Newmarket Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEU as an investment opportunity.
News of a Carole Baskin crypto has investors purring on Wednesday as details of the $CAT fan token emerge from the Big Cat Rescue.
Many investors are still learning about the various metrics that can be useful when analysing a stock. This article is...
NewMarket (NEU) declares $1.90/share quarterly dividend, in line with previous.Forward yield 2.11%Payable July 1; for shareholders of record June 15; ex-div June 14.See NEU Dividend Scorecard, Yield Chart, & Dividend Growth....
NewMarket Corporation (NEU) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call April 22, 2021 3:00 PM ET Company Participants Brian Paliotti – Vice President & Chief Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Presentation Operator Good day, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to your NewMarket Corporation Conference Call and Webcast to Review First Quarter 2021...
NewMarket Corporation Declares Quarterly Dividend
NEU Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|