Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT): Price and Financial Metrics
NEWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$13.28||52-week high||$20.83|
|Prev. close||$13.28||52-week low||$10.75|
|Day high||$13.28||Avg. volume||234,538|
|50-day MA||$13.98||Dividend yield||5.5%|
|200-day MA||$14.85||Market Cap||327.33M|
NEWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEWT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEWT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.97% of US stocks.
- NEWT's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving down over the last 177 days.
- NEWT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 6th percentile.
NEWT Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEWTEKONE INC is higher than it is for about 82.34% of US stocks.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 4.86 for NEWTEKONE INC; that's greater than it is for 78.38% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEWTEKONE INC comes in at 88.95%, a number that bests 94.66% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEWTEKONE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be JBLU, ULH, IBTX, WRLD, and KEX.
- NEWT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEWTEKONE INC's official web site, go to www.newtekone.com.
NEWT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NEWT's EV/EBIT ratio is 97.22% higher, now standing at 21.3.
- NEWT's price/sales ratio has moved down 0.4 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEWT.
NEWT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 84.94%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.16%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 156.74%.
The table below shows NEWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEWT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEWT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.67% of graded US stocks.
- NEWT's asset turnover comes in at 0.117 -- ranking 170th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BHR, APLE, and SOHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEWT.
The table below shows NEWT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Company Bio
Newtek Business Services provides financial and business services to the small-and medium-sized business market in the United States and internationally. It operates through Electronic Payment Processing, Managed Technology Solutions, Small Business Finance, All Other, and Capcos segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
NEWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWT Latest Social Stream
View Full NEWT Social Stream
Latest NEWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEWTEKONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEWT as an investment opportunity.
The analysts covering NewtekOne, Inc. ( NASDAQ:NEWT ) delivered a dose of negativity to shareholders today, by making a...
Newtek Business Services Corp. (NASDAQ:NEWT) Q3 2023 Earnings Call Transcript November 8, 2023 Operator: Good day, and thank you for standing by. Welcome to the NewtekOne, Incorporated. Third Quarter 2023 Earnings Conference Call. At this time, all participants are in a listen-only mode. After the speaker’s presentation, there will be a question-and-answer session. [Operator Instructions] […]
Company Focuses on Quarter-over-Quarter Sequential Growth Conference Call Tomorrow 8:30 AM ET BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 07, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewtekOne, Inc. (Nasdaq: NEWT), announced today its financial and operating results for the three and nine months ended September 30, 2023. This is NewtekOne's third quarter reporting, and second full quarter reporting, as a financial holding company following the Company's completion of its acquisition of National Bank of New York City ("NBNYC") (rena
NewtekOne, Inc. to Report Third Quarter 2023 Financial Results on Tuesday, November 7, 2023 After the Market Closes
BOCA RATON, Fla., Oct. 10, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewtekOne, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NEWT), today announced that it will report its third quarter 2023 financial results after the market closes on Tuesday, November 7, 2023. A conference call to discuss these results will be hosted by Barry Sloane, Chief Executive Officer; M. Scott Price, Chief Financial Officer; and Nicholas Leger, Chief Accounting Officer, the following day, Wednesday, November 8, 2023 at 8:30 am ET. Please note, to atte
NewtekOne, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:NEWT) top owners are retail investors with 57% stake, while 37% is held by institutions
Key Insights Significant control over NewtekOne by retail investors implies that the general public has more power to...
NEWT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|