Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEWT POWR Grades
- NEWT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 61.54% of US stocks.
- NEWT's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NEWT's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 28.74% of US stocks).
NEWT Stock Summary
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NEWT is currently 38.94, higher than 88.38% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for Newtek Business Services Corp is higher than it is for about 92.16% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NEWT's revenue has grown 55.5% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 89.81% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Newtek Business Services Corp are RAND, JOE, FRO, BORR, and APTS.
- Visit NEWT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newtekone.com.
NEWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.50||52-week high||$31.24|
|Prev. close||$30.88||52-week low||$14.17|
|Day high||$31.20||Avg. volume||144,337|
|50-day MA||$27.20||Dividend yield||6.56%|
|200-day MA||$21.23||Market Cap||683.38M|
Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Company Bio
Newtek Business Services provides financial and business services to the small-and medium-sized business market in the United States and internationally. It operates through Electronic Payment Processing, Managed Technology Solutions, Small Business Finance, All Other, and Capcos segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
NEWT Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The table below illustrates the output of a discounted cash flow forecast using a variety of scenarios for Newtek Business Services Corp. To summarize, we found that Newtek Business Services Corp ranked in the 97th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. Moreover, under all the scenarios we modelled, the output consistently forecasted positive returns. As for the metrics that stood out in our discounted cash flow analysis of Newtek Business Services Corp, consider:
- 57% of the company's capital comes from equity, which is greater than just 20.72% of stocks in our cash flow based forecasting set.
- Newtek Business Services Corp's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 9%; for context, that number is higher than merely 20.31% of tickers in our DCF set.
- As a business, Newtek Business Services Corp experienced a tax rate of about 0% over the past twelve months; relative to its sector (Financial Services), this tax rate is higher than only 0% of stocks generating free cash flow.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NEWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWT Latest Social Stream
View Full NEWT Social Stream
Latest NEWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Newtek Business Services Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEWT as an investment opportunity.
Newtek Business Services (NASDAQ:NEWT) Has Gifted Shareholders With A Fantastic 272% Total Return On Their Investment
The most you can lose on any stock (assuming you don't use leverage) is 100% of your money. But on the bright side, you...
The following slide deck was published by Newtek Business Services Corp. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) CEO Barry Sloane on Q1 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call May 12, 2021 08:30 ET Company Participants Barry Sloane - President, Chairman & Chief Executive Officer Nicholas Leger - Executive Vice President & Chief Accounting Officer Conference Call Participants Paul Johnson - KBW Robert Dodd - Raymond James Richard Greenspan...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 12, 2021 / Newtek Business Services Corp. (NASDAQ:NEWT) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 12, 2021 at 8:30 AM Eastern Time.
Newtek (NEWT) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
NEWT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|