Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEWT POWR Grades
- NEWT scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 87.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEWT is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 26 weeks.
- NEWT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 5th percentile.
NEWT Stock Summary
- NEWTEK BUSINESS SERVICES CORP's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than only 18.59% of US listed stocks.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NEWTEK BUSINESS SERVICES CORP is higher than it is for about 90.32% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NEWT's revenue has grown -10.67% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 13.13% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEWTEK BUSINESS SERVICES CORP are JOE, DCP, BGS, OMAB, and GOL.
- Visit NEWT's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newtekone.com.
NEWT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NEWT's price/sales ratio is 292.31% higher, now standing at 5.1.
- Over the past 243 months, NEWT's price/sales ratio has gone up 2.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEWT.
NEWT Growth Metrics
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 98.07%.
- The 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at -9.18%.
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 156.74%.
The table below shows NEWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEWT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEWT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.67% of graded US stocks.
- NEWT's asset turnover comes in at 0.117 -- ranking 170th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BHR, APLE, and SOHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEWT.
The table below shows NEWT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$18.20||52-week high||$31.49|
|Prev. close||$18.09||52-week low||$14.75|
|Day high||$18.43||Avg. volume||165,034|
|50-day MA||$16.38||Dividend yield||14.29%|
|200-day MA||$21.42||Market Cap||444.54M|
Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Company Bio
Newtek Business Services provides financial and business services to the small-and medium-sized business market in the United States and internationally. It operates through Electronic Payment Processing, Managed Technology Solutions, Small Business Finance, All Other, and Capcos segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWT Latest Social Stream
View Full NEWT Social Stream
Latest NEWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEWTEK BUSINESS SERVICES CORP that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEWT as an investment opportunity.
Pokemoto, Hawaiian Poke Chain is now Affiliated with Accredited Lending Source – Newtek to Aid Franchisees in Securing Funding Burleson, Texas, Nov. 22, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Pokemoto, Muscle Maker, Inc.’s (Nasdaq: GRIL) expanding Hawaiian poke bowl restaurant concept, today announced its partnership with Newtek Business Services Corp. (Nasdaq: NEWT), a qualified lending source to assist current and prospective franchisees with securing funding to open Pokemoto eateries across the United Stat
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 21, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Newtek Business Services Corp. (NASDAQ: NEWT) (“Newtek”) today announced that it has received approval from the Federal Reserve to become a bank holding company and a financial holding company by acquiring the National Bank of New York City (“NBNYC”). The pending acquisition of NBNYC remains subject to the approval of the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (“OCC”), which approval is currently anticipated in the coming weeks. The approval
BOCA RATON, Fla., Nov. 17, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Newtek Business Services Corp., (NASDAQ: NEWT), an internally managed business development company (“BDC”), today announced that its Board of Directors declared a fourth quarter 2022 cash distribution of $0.70 per share1, payable on December 30, 2022 to shareholders of record as of December 20, 2022. 1Note regarding Dividend Payments: The Company's Board of Directors expects to maintain a dividend policy with the objective of distributing 90 –
Newtek Business Services ( NASDAQ:NEWT ) Third Quarter 2022 Results Key Financial Results Revenue: US$23.6m (up 90...
Newtek (NEWT) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -4.62% and 7.82%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEWT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|