Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEWT Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$12.45||52-week high||$25.55|
|Prev. close||$12.24||52-week low||$10.75|
|Day high||$12.53||Avg. volume||272,056|
|50-day MA||$12.07||Dividend yield||5.88%|
|200-day MA||$16.36||Market Cap||306.38M|
NEWT Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEWT POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEWT ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 91.64% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEWT is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NEWT ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 10th percentile.
NEWT Stock Summary
- For NEWT, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.65% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 51.36%, NEWTEKONE INC's debt growth rate surpasses 82.93% of about US stocks.
- NEWTEKONE INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -31.34%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 14.54% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEWT, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are UHT, AGO, YORW, SJW, and CWT.
- NEWT's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEWTEKONE INC's official web site, go to www.newtekone.com.
NEWT Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NEWT's price/sales ratio is 177.78% higher, now standing at 2.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NEWT's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 10.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEWT.
NEWT Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year revenue growth rate is now at 84.94%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at -10.16%.
- Its 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 156.74%.
The table below shows NEWT's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NEWT's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEWT has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 71.67% of graded US stocks.
- NEWT's asset turnover comes in at 0.117 -- ranking 170th of 444 Trading stocks.
- BHR, APLE, and SOHO are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NEWT.
The table below shows NEWT's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEWT Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NEWT, see our NEWT price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$27.25||Average Broker Recommendation||2.12 (Hold)|
Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Company Bio
Newtek Business Services provides financial and business services to the small-and medium-sized business market in the United States and internationally. It operates through Electronic Payment Processing, Managed Technology Solutions, Small Business Finance, All Other, and Capcos segments. The company was founded in 1998 and is based in New York, New York.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEWT Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWT Latest Social Stream
View Full NEWT Social Stream
Latest NEWT News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEWTEKONE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEWT as an investment opportunity.
NewtekOne, Inc. Hires M. Scott Price as Chief Financial Officer
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewtekOne, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NEWT), announced that it has hired Mr. M. Scott Price as Chief Financial Officer (“CFO”) of the Company, effective May 16, 2023. Mr. Price comes to NewtekOne with over 17 years’ experience in the financial services industry with specific focuses on, and an extensive background in, banking and accounting. Most notably, Scott spent close to a decade at IBERIABANK Corporation in the role of Executive Vice Pr
UPDATE -- NewtekOne, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Net Income of $11.7 million, or $0.46 per Basic Share
Reiterated Previously Issued Earnings Forecast for the Full Year 2023 in a Range of $1.70 to $2.00 of Earnings per ShareThe purpose of the amended press release is to correct two bullets containing balance sheet amounts for Loans Held for Investment and Total Deposits. The amounts disclosed in the bullets were amended to agree to the balance sheet exhibit included with the press release. There were no changes made to the financial statements included with the press release. We apologize for the
NewtekOne, Inc. Reports First Quarter 2023 Net Income of $11.7 million, or $0.46 per Basic Share
Reiterated Previously Issued Earnings Forecast for the Full Year 2023 in a Range of $1.70 to $2.00 of Earnings per ShareBOCA RATON, Fla., May 08, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewtekOne, Inc. (Nasdaq: NEWT), announced today its financial and operating results for the three months ended March 31, 2023. This is NewtekOne's first quarter reporting as a financial holding company following the Company's completion of its acquisition of National Bank of New York City ("NBNYC") (renamed Newtek Bank, N.A.) a
Newtek Bank, N.A. Increases Client Deposits by 121% Since December 31, 2022
BOCA RATON, Fla., May 01, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewtekOne, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NEWT), today announced that its subsidiary Newtek Bank N.A. had an 121% increase in its client deposits to approximately $310 million year to date through April 28, 2023, compared to $140 million in client deposits at December 31, 2022. The Company acquired the National Bank of New York City, and renamed it Newtek Bank, N.A., on January 6, 2023. The amount of uninsured client deposits was approximately 5.
Newtek Bank N.A., Receives SBA Preferred Lenders Program (PLP) Status
BOCA RATON, Fla., April 27, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NewtekOne, Inc. (the “Company”) (NASDAQ: NEWT), today announced that its wholly owned bank subsidiary, Newtek Bank N.A., was granted Preferred Lenders Program (“PLP”) status by the Small Business Administration’s (“SBA”). Under the PLP, the SBA grants the most experienced lenders delegated authority to process, close, service, and liquidate SBA-guaranteed loans. In addition, qualified lenders are granted delegated authority (PLP) to make eligi
NEWT Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...