Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.53 -- higher than 80.91% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NEWT has less volatility in its price than 6.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for NEWT has a compound average growth rate of 24.88%, which is higher than 81.4% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NEWT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DHC, CTIB, UL, CLWT and INTZ.
NEWT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NEWT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 645.76% in comparison to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Newtek Business Services Corp's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Compared to other US stocks that pay a dividend, NEWT offers a dividend yield in the top 1.91% of stocks in our set.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of 645.76%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 92.41% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Newtek Business Services Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.41% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; as for NEWT, approximately 77.86% of US-listed dividend issuers had a higher beta, and thus may have greater price volatility.
NEWT Dividend Chart
NEWT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NEWT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Newtek Business Services Corp and its dividends:
Newtek Business Services Corp Common Stock (NEWT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Newtek Business Services Corp (NEWT) - Dividend Investor
Newtek Business Services Corp (NEWT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha