Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NEWT has less fluctuation in its price than 80.1% of stocks we're observing.
- NEWT's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 28.04% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 83.97% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NEWT's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: HTLD, CVCY, ESRT, ESLT and CVBF.
NEWT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NEWT, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 178.53% relative to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Newtek Business Services Corp are:
- In comparison to stocks we observe that provide shareholders with a dividend, NEWT offers a dividend yield in the top 1.51000000000001% of stocks in our set.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, Newtek Business Services Corp's expected return of 178.53% is higher than 95.28% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NEWT has a discount rate lower than 95.28% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
NEWT Dividend Chart
NEWT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWT Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NEWT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Newtek Business Services Corp and its dividends:
Newtek Business Services Corp Common Stock (NEWT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Newtek Business Services Corp (NEWT) - Dividend Investor
Newtek Business Services Corp (NEWT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha