Newtek Business Services Corp. (NEWT) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- The stock's free cash flow/dividend ratio, potentially useful for understanding its ability to make dividend payments, comes in at -0.53 -- higher than 80.91% of other dividend issuers in the US.
- If you're seeking price stability while collecting dividends, note that NEWT has less volatility in its price than 6.26% of US stocks in our dividend set.
- Free cash flow for NEWT has a compound average growth rate of 24.88%, which is higher than 81.4% of stocks in our dividend set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NEWT that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: DHC, CTIB, UL, CLWT and INTZ.
NEWT Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. As for NEWT, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 230.59% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NEWT, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Newtek Business Services Corp's dividend yield of 9.34% is in the top 2.55%.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Financial Services sector, Newtek Business Services Corp's expected return of 230.59% is higher than 92.6% of its fellow sector mates.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Newtek Business Services Corp bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 92.6% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NEWT than it is for 83.3% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
NEWT Dividend Chart
NEWT Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NEWT Dividends vs. Peers
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NEWT dividends?Here are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Newtek Business Services Corp and its dividends:
Newtek Business Services Corp Common Stock (NEWT) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Newtek Business Services Corp (NEWT) - Dividend Investor
Newtek Business Services Corp (NEWT) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha