Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA): Price and Financial Metrics
NEXA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 2.16, Nexa Resources SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than merely 10.5% of US stocks.
- NEXA's went public 2.22 years ago, making it older than just 6.12% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nexa Resources SA is higher than only 14.75% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nexa Resources SA are NEON, SOHU, CAAS, IAG, and ADTN.
- NEXA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nexa Resources SA's official web site, go to www.nexaresources.com.
NEXA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEXA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.64||52-week high||$12.80|
|Prev. close||$8.42||52-week low||$7.00|
|Day high||$8.74||Avg. volume||58,225|
|50-day MA||$8.59||Dividend yield||6.29%|
|200-day MA||$9.49||Market Cap||1.15B|
Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA) Company Bio
Nexa Resources is a Brazilian miner of zinc and other metals being spun out of Votorantim. The company is based in São Paulo, Brazil. In addition to zinc, which accounted for 64.0% of their mined metal production in 2016 measured on a zinc equivalent basis, they produce substantial amounts of copper, lead, silver and gold as byproducts.