Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA): Price and Financial Metrics
NEXA Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 1.08, Nexa Resources SA is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than just 11.11% of US stocks.
- NEXA's went public 2.44 years ago, making it older than just 6.66% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, NEXA has reported earnings growth of -121.79%, putting it ahead of merely 12.28% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EMN, ST, CNHI, MR, and KTCC.
- NEXA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nexa Resources SA's official web site, go to www.nexaresources.com.
NEXA Stock Price Chart More Charts
NEXA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$3.02||52-week high||$12.80|
|Prev. close||$2.78||52-week low||$2.57|
|Day high||$3.07||Avg. volume||94,520|
|50-day MA||$6.35||Dividend yield||11.51%|
|200-day MA||$8.36||Market Cap||402.63M|
Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA) Company Bio
Nexa Resources is a Brazilian miner of zinc and other metals being spun out of Votorantim. The company is based in São Paulo, Brazil. In addition to zinc, which accounted for 64.0% of their mined metal production in 2016 measured on a zinc equivalent basis, they produce substantial amounts of copper, lead, silver and gold as byproducts.