Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEXA POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NEXA ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.92% of US stocks.
- NEXA's strongest trending metric is Value; it's been moving up over the last 52 weeks.
- NEXA's current lowest rank is in the Stability metric (where it is better than 51.78% of US stocks).
NEXA Stock Summary
- NEXA's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 1.12 -- higher than only 5.92% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Of note is the ratio of Nexa Resources SA's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 8.24% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Nexa Resources SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -32.91%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 8.85% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEXA, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NBR, KRA, SM, TANH, and AA.
- Visit NEXA's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nexaresources.com.
NEXA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NEXA's price/earnings ratio is 109.55% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- NEXA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.8 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, NEXA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEXA.
NEXA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEXA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 86.81% of graded US stocks.
- NEXA's asset turnover comes in at 0.37 -- ranking 20th of 43 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NEXA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEXA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEXA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$11.12||52-week high||$12.86|
|Prev. close||$10.86||52-week low||$5.39|
|Day high||$11.29||Avg. volume||126,775|
|50-day MA||$8.40||Dividend yield||2.39%|
|200-day MA||$9.38||Market Cap||1.47B|
Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA) Company Bio
Nexa Resources is a Brazilian miner of zinc and other metals being spun out of Votorantim. The company is based in São Paulo, Brazil. In addition to zinc, which accounted for 64.0% of their mined metal production in 2016 measured on a zinc equivalent basis, they produce substantial amounts of copper, lead, silver and gold as byproducts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEXA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEXA Latest Social Stream
View Full NEXA Social Stream
Latest NEXA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nexa Resources SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEXA as an investment opportunity.
LUXEMBOURG / ACCESSWIRE / October 21, 2021 /Nexa Resources S. (NYSE:NEXA) ("Nexa Resources", "Nexa", or "Company") is pleased to provide today the drilling and assay results from the third quarter of 2021.
Nexa Resources S.A. (NEXA) closed the most recent trading day at $11.07, moving -0.72% from the previous trading session.
Is (NEXA) Outperforming Other Basic Materials Stocks This Year?
NEXA, GEF, NTR, and OXLC made it to the Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy) income stocks list on October 14, 2021.
LUXEMBOURG / ACCESSWIRE / October 13, 2021 / Nexa Resources S. ("Nexa Resources" or "Nexa" or the "Company") (NYSE and TSX Symbol: "NEXA") is pleased to announce that the operating license for the Aripuanã greenfield project was granted on October 07, 2021.
NEXA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|