Nexa Resources S.A. (NEXA): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NEXA POWR Grades
- NEXA scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 95.53% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NEXA is in Stability, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NEXA ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 40th percentile.
NEXA Stock Summary
- The price/operating cash flow metric for Nexa Resources SA is higher than only 5.86% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- NEXA's price/sales ratio is 0.46; that's higher than the P/S ratio of merely 10.23% of US stocks.
- Nexa Resources SA's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 28.37%, greater than the shareholder yield of 94.26% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nexa Resources SA are EMN, ALSN, NGD, MOR, and AUOTY.
- NEXA's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nexa Resources SA's official web site, go to www.nexaresources.com.
NEXA Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Basic Materials stock, NEXA's price/earnings ratio is 109.55% lower, now standing at -1.9.
- NEXA's price/earnings ratio has moved down 26.8 over the prior 47 months.
- Over the past 47 months, NEXA's price/sales ratio has gone down 0.6.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NEXA.
NEXA's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NEXA has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.47% of graded US stocks.
- NEXA's asset turnover comes in at 0.37 -- ranking 20th of 42 Non-Metallic and Industrial Metal Mining stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NEXA's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NEXA Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NEXA Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$8.63||52-week high||$12.86|
|Prev. close||$8.42||52-week low||$6.50|
|Day high||$8.76||Avg. volume||141,392|
|50-day MA||$9.15||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$8.57||Market Cap||1.14B|
Nexa Resources S.A. (NEXA) Company Bio
Nexa Resources is a Brazilian miner of zinc and other metals being spun out of Votorantim. The company is based in São Paulo, Brazil. In addition to zinc, which accounted for 64.0% of their mined metal production in 2016 measured on a zinc equivalent basis, they produce substantial amounts of copper, lead, silver and gold as byproducts.
Most Popular Stories View All
NEXA Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NEXA Latest Social Stream
View Full NEXA Social Stream
Latest NEXA News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Nexa Resources SA that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NEXA as an investment opportunity.
LUXEMBOURG / ACCESSWIRE / February 24, 2022 / Nexa Resources S. ("Nexa Resources" or "Nexa" or the "Company") (NYSE:NEXA) informs that its subsidiary Nexa Resources Perú S.
Nexa Resources Earnings, Revenue Miss in Q4
Nexa Resources S.A. (NEXA) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -97.87% and 4.61%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Nexa Resources press release (NYSE:NEXA): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.01 misses by $0.44. Revenue of $678M (+6.9% Y/Y) misses by $5.22M....
Nexa Resources (NYSE:NEXA) declares $0.3318/ regular dividend and a special dividend of $0.04626Payable March 25; for shareholders of record March 11; ex-div March 10.This comes under…
NEXA Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|