Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2 years, NEXA has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 1,534.32%.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NEXA reports less variability in its cash flow than merely 2.03% of dividend stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NEXA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CCJ, AMGN, STRI, MTCH and INTC.
NEXA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nexa Resources SA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 11.23% in comparison to its current price. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nexa Resources SA are:
- As for its position relative to other Basic Materials stocks that issue dividends, NEXA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 83.93% such stocks.
- Beta tells us how volatile a stock's price is relative to the broader equity index; for Nexa Resources SA, its beta is lower than 27.22% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- In terms of who is growing the amount of dividends they return to shareholders, NEXA boasts a higher growth rate in terms of its annual cash distributed to its owners than 82.89% of the dividend issuers in our set.
NEXA Dividend Chart
NEXA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|