Nexa Resources S.A. Common Shares (NEXA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- Over the past 2 years, NEXA has averaged an annual trailing twelve month dividend growth rate of 1,534.32%.
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NEXA reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 1.86% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NEXA that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: STNG, SPTN, DLR, CLX and HRC.
NEXA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nexa Resources SA, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of positive 5.17% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NEXA, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Basic Materials sector, NEXA provides shareholders with a dividend yield greater than 91.45% such stocks.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Nexa Resources SA has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than 83.3% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
- In comparison to its fellow dividend issuing stocks in the Basic Materials sector, NEXA's equity discount rate is less than just 15.38% of those stocks.
NEXA Dividend Chart
NEXA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|