Nexa Resources S.A. (NEXA) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NEXA has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.19; for context, that's better than 3.53% stocks in our set.
- Free cash flow for NEXA has a compound average growth rate of -175.24%, which is higher than 5.24% of stocks in our dividend set.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NEXA's price: PFE, HUM, QTS, HTLD and KAR.
NEXA Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
For dividend yielding stocks, the Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a common valuation tool; it attempts to extrapolate a fair share price based primarily on the dividend the stock provides relative to a number of other quantiative aspects of its business. Regarding Nexa Resources SA, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 33.33% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nexa Resources SA's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- The amount of revenue Nexa Resources SA earns annually is around 3 billion; in terms of how this translates into revenue, it has a dividend yield higher than 83.66% of companies in the mid revenue class.
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Basic Materials sector, the expected return of 33.33%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 74.07% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Compared to all dividend issuing stocks in our set, Nexa Resources SA bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 74.07% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Based on dividend growth rate, Nexa Resources SA has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 17.53% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NEXA Dividend Chart
NEXA Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NEXA Dividends vs. Peers
NEXA's dividend yield currently ranks #2 of 92 vs. its peers in the Miners - Diversified category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NEXA dividends?Want to do more research on Nexa Resources SA's dividends? Try the links below:
Nexa Resources SA Common Stock (NEXA) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Nexa Resources SA (NEXA) - Dividend Investor
Nexa Resources SA (NEXA) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha