Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFBK POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NFBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.95% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NFBK is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NFBK ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 26th percentile.
NFBK Stock Summary
- NFBK's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 276.19 -- higher than 91.68% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.56 for NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC; that's greater than it is for 86.11% of US stocks.
- NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 17.25%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.51% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC are KRNY, TBNK, PPBI, CNOB, and PNFP.
- Visit NFBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enorthfield.com.
NFBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NFBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 30.93% higher, now standing at 12.7.
- NFBK's EV/EBIT ratio has moved down 13.7 over the prior 181 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFBK.
NFBK Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 19.99%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 37.83%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at -22.86%.
The table below shows NFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NFBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.89% of graded US stocks.
- NFBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, BCBP, and LMST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NFBK.
The table below shows NFBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.73||52-week high||$18.41|
|Prev. close||$14.80||52-week low||$11.87|
|Day high||$14.76||Avg. volume||133,388|
|50-day MA||$14.85||Dividend yield||3.53%|
|200-day MA||$14.52||Market Cap||713.06M|
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK) Company Bio
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily to individuals and corporate customers in New York and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
NFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full NFBK Social Stream
Latest NFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFBK as an investment opportunity.
Those who invested in Northfield Bancorp (Staten Island NY) (NASDAQ:NFBK) five years ago are up 4.8%
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 21...
Northfield (NFBK) shares have started gaining and might continue moving higher in the near term, as indicated by solid earnings estimate revisions.
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) (NASDAQ:NFBK) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
The board of Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on...
Northfield (NFBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 25.93% and 4.74%, respectively, for the quarter ended June 2022. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NFBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Northfield Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch