Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NFBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 96.48% of US stocks.
- NFBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 206 days.
- NFBK's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 27.88% of US stocks).
NFBK Stock Summary
- For NFBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 88.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 7.29 for Northfield Bancorp Inc; that's greater than it is for 84.02% of US stocks.
- Northfield Bancorp Inc's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 18.84%, greater than the shareholder yield of 88.33% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Northfield Bancorp Inc are SBSI, VBTX, RMBI, MLVF, and FCBP.
- Visit NFBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enorthfield.com.
NFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$17.13||52-week high||$17.25|
|Prev. close||$17.01||52-week low||$8.72|
|Day high||$17.15||Avg. volume||152,055|
|50-day MA||$16.11||Dividend yield||3.06%|
|200-day MA||$12.51||Market Cap||878.82M|
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK) Company Bio
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily to individuals and corporate customers in New York and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
NFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full NFBK Social Stream
Latest NFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Northfield Bancorp Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFBK as an investment opportunity.
Top Ranked Income Stocks to Buy for May 13th
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) (NASDAQ:NFBK) Looks Interesting, And It's About To Pay A Dividend
Some investors rely on dividends for growing their wealth, and if you're one of those dividend sleuths, you might be...
Northfield Bancorp (NFBK): Q1 GAAP EPS of $0.38 beats by $0.11.Revenue of $42.82M (+42.5% Y/Y) beats by $6.58M.Press Release...
Northfield (NFBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 40.74% and 10.83%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
WOODBRIDGE, N.J., Feb. 26, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- NORTHFIELD BANCORP, INC. (NasdaqGS: NFBK), the holding company for Northfield Bank, collectively, the “Company,” announced that John W. Alexander, Chairman of Board, has advised the Company’s Boards of Directors that he will be retiring from the boards following the Annual Meeting of Stockholders on May 26, 2021. The Boards of the Company have selected Steven M. Klein, President & Chief Executive Officer to succeed Mr. Alexander as Chairman following his retirement. Annette Catino, Lead Independent Director, commented, “During Mr. Alexander’s over 20-year tenure as Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, and for more than three years as Chairman of the Board following his retirement as CEO, Northfield has had an enviable record of perfor...
NFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NFBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Northfield Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch