Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
NFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.64||52-week high||$16.13|
|Prev. close||$10.41||52-week low||$9.13|
|Day high||$10.64||Avg. volume||170,930|
|50-day MA||$10.66||Dividend yield||5.02%|
|200-day MA||$13.91||Market Cap||495.08M|
NFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFBK POWR Grades
- NFBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 82.23% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NFBK is in Stability, which has been heading down over the past 179 days.
- NFBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 18th percentile.
NFBK Stock Summary
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC is higher than it is for about 94.78% of US stocks.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 131.37%, NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.23% of about US stocks.
- NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is -114.96%, greater than the shareholder yield of only 4.96% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NFBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRNY, BANC, CLBK, CVBF, and HOPE.
- Visit NFBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enorthfield.com.
NFBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NFBK's price/earnings ratio is 7.06% lower, now standing at 7.9.
- Over the past 189 months, NFBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 7.9.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFBK.
NFBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.56%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.56%.
The table below shows NFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NFBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.89% of graded US stocks.
- NFBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, BCBP, and LMST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NFBK.
The table below shows NFBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NFBK Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NFBK, see our NFBK price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$12.13||Average Broker Recommendation||1.88 (Hold)|
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK) Company Bio
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily to individuals and corporate customers in New York and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
NFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full NFBK Social Stream
Latest NFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFBK as an investment opportunity.
There's A Lot To Like About Northfield Bancorp (Staten Island NY)'s (NASDAQ:NFBK) Upcoming US$0.13 Dividend
It looks like Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) is about to go ex-dividend in the next 4...
Northfield Bancorp (Staten Island NY) (NASDAQ:NFBK) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.13
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.13 per...
Northfield Bancorp (NFBK) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Miss Estimates
Northfield (NFBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -13.33% and 3.81%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. Announces First Quarter 2023 Results
NOTABLE ITEMS FOR THE QUARTER INCLUDE: DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE WERE $0.26 FOR THE CURRENT QUARTER AS COMPARED TO $0.31 FOR THE TRAILING QUARTER, AND $0.30 FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2022.NET INTEREST MARGIN DECREASED BY 26 BASIS POINTS TO 2.63% COMPARED TO 2.89% FOR THE TRAILING QUARTER, AND BY 24 BASIS POINTS COMPARED TO 2.87% FOR THE FIRST QUARTER OF 2022. TOTAL DEPOSITS (EXCLUDING BROKERED) MODESTLY DECREASED FOR THE CURRENT QUARTER BY $64.7 MILLION, OR 1.7%: COST OF DEPOSITS WAS 79 BASIS PO
Waterstone Financial (WSBF) Q1 Earnings and Revenues Surpass Estimates
Waterstone (WSBF) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of 42.86% and 14.71%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NFBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Northfield Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...