Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFBK POWR Grades
- Stability is the dimension where NFBK ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 85.51% of US stocks.
- NFBK's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NFBK ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 3rd percentile.
NFBK Stock Summary
- For NFBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 87.43% of US equities we're observing.
- NFBK's equity multiplier -- a measure of assets relative to shareholders'equity -- is greater than that of 86.25% of US stocks.
- As for revenue growth, note that NFBK's revenue has grown -5.38% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of merely 17.6% of US companies in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC are KRNY, TBNK, HONE, GHLD, and MBWM.
- Visit NFBK's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.enorthfield.com.
NFBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NFBK's EV/EBIT ratio is 18.42% higher, now standing at 13.5.
- Over the past 186 months, NFBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 6.5.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFBK.
NFBK Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 19.99%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.56%.
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 11.1%.
The table below shows NFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NFBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.89% of graded US stocks.
- NFBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, BCBP, and LMST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NFBK.
The table below shows NFBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$14.68||52-week high||$16.13|
|Prev. close||$14.61||52-week low||$11.87|
|Day high||$14.74||Avg. volume||148,281|
|50-day MA||$15.45||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$14.51||Market Cap||701.28M|
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK) Company Bio
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily to individuals and corporate customers in New York and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
Most Popular Stories View All
NFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full NFBK Social Stream
Latest NFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFBK as an investment opportunity.
Why You Might Be Interested In Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) (NASDAQ:NFBK) For Its Upcoming Dividend
Regular readers will know that we love our dividends at Simply Wall St, which is why it's exciting to see Northfield...
The board of Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of...
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY)'s (NASDAQ:NFBK) latest 8.3% decline adds to one-year losses, institutional investors may consider drastic measures
A look at the shareholders of Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) can tell us which group is...
Northfield Bancorp GAAP EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.05, revenue of $41.31M misses by $0.81M (NASDAQ:NFBK)
Northfield Bancorp press release (NFBK): Q4 GAAP EPS of $0.31 misses by $0.05.Revenue of $41.31M (-3.1% Y/Y) misses by $0.81M.
NFBK Price Returns
Continue Researching NFBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Northfield Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch