Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK): Price and Financial Metrics
NFBK Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$10.18||52-week high||$16.10|
|Prev. close||$9.54||52-week low||$8.39|
|Day high||$10.21||Avg. volume||182,156|
|50-day MA||$9.30||Dividend yield||5.47%|
|200-day MA||$10.88||Market Cap||457.65M|
NFBK Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFBK POWR Grades
- NFBK scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 80.39% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NFBK is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NFBK ranks lowest in Growth; there it ranks in the 2nd percentile.
NFBK Stock Summary
- For NFBK, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.27% of US equities we're observing.
- With a year-over-year growth in debt of 94.59%, NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC's debt growth rate surpasses 90.94% of about US stocks.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NFBK comes in at -109.65% -- higher than that of merely 5.56% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NFBK, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KRNY, EGBN, ESSA, TBNK, and CLBK.
- NFBK's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC's official web site, go to www.enorthfield.com.
NFBK Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Financial Services stock, NFBK's price/sales ratio is 27.27% higher, now standing at 2.8.
- Over the past 195 months, NFBK's price/sales ratio has gone down 8.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFBK.
NFBK Growth Metrics
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.56%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 1.1%.
- Its 5 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 123.56%.
The table below shows NFBK's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NFBK's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFBK has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 44.89% of graded US stocks.
- NFBK's asset turnover comes in at 0.03 -- ranking 373rd of 428 Banking stocks.
- WASH, BCBP, and LMST are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NFBK.
The table below shows NFBK's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK) Company Bio
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. provides various banking products and services primarily to individuals and corporate customers in New York and New Jersey. The company was founded in 1887 and is based in Woodbridge, New Jersey.
NFBK Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFBK Latest Social Stream
View Full NFBK Social Stream
Latest NFBK News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NORTHFIELD BANCORP INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFBK as an investment opportunity.
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) (NASDAQ:NFBK) Passed Our Checks, And It's About To Pay A US$0.13 Dividend
Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) stock is about to trade ex-dividend in 4 days. The...
The board of Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (Staten Island, NY) ( NASDAQ:NFBK ) has announced that it will pay a dividend on...
Northfield (NFBK) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -5% and 1.26%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NOTABLE ITEMS FOR THE QUARTER INCLUDE: DILUTED EARNINGS PER SHARE WERE $0.19 FOR THE CURRENT QUARTER COMPARED TO $0.22 FOR THE TRAILING QUARTER, AND $0.37 FOR THE THIRD QUARTER OF 2022.ON A LINKED QUARTER BASIS, NET INTEREST MARGIN COMPRESSION SLOWED TO NINE BASIS POINTS VERSUS A 29 BASIS POINT DECREASE FOR THE QUARTER ENDED JUNE 30, 2023. TOTAL DEPOSITS (EXCLUDING BROKERED) INCREASED BY APPROXIMATELY $76 MILLION, OR 8.4% ANNUALIZED, FROM JUNE 30, 2023, DRIVEN BY INCREASES IN CERTIFICATES OF DEP
Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -14.29% and 3.97%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2023. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NFBK Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NFBKWant to see what other sources are saying about Northfield Bancorp Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch