Northfield Bancorp, Inc. (NFBK) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- In terms of compounded growth rate of annual dividends, NFBK's growth rate has been -0.06% over the past 5.5 years.
- Regarding free cash flow variation: NFBK reports less variability in its cash flow than 80.47% of dividend stocks in our set.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NFBK has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of 0.07, ranking above only 8.78% stocks in our set.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NFBK that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: CECE, NYMT, HPP, CLNY and LADR.
NFBK Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. As for NFBK, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a negative return of 12.6% relative to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NFBK, investors may wish to consider are:
- Relative to all dividend yielding stocks in our set, Northfield Bancorp Inc produces a dividend yield 3.57% -- which falls in the top 30.84%.
- If we compare the valuation opportunity a dividend discount model provides relative to other dividend stocks in the Financial Services sector, the expected return of -12.6%, based on the stock's current share price and target price based on a dividend discount model, is greater than 64.3% of the DDM-forecasted return of its its sector peers.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, Northfield Bancorp Inc bears a discount rate, according to our calculations, lower than 64.3% of them (lower discount rates are generally perceived as positive, and a sign of lower risk).
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for NFBK than it is for 68.05% of other equities in the Financial Services sector that also issue dividends.
NFBK Dividend Chart
NFBK Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NFBK Dividends vs. Peers
Looking for More Information on NFBK dividends?Want to do more research on Northfield Bancorp Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Northfield Bancorp Inc Common Stock (NFBK) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) - Dividend Investor
Northfield Bancorp Inc (NFBK) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha