New Fortress Energy LLC - Class A Shares Representing Limited Liability Company Interests. (NFE): Price and Financial Metrics
NFE Stock Summary
- New Fortress Energy Inc's stock had its IPO on January 31, 2019, making it an older stock than merely 3.85% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 13.93 for New Fortress Energy Inc; that's greater than it is for 96.35% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NFE has reported earnings growth of -8,037.05%, putting it ahead of only 0.25% of US stocks in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Fortress Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be BC, HP, AINC, QGEN, and DAIO.
- NFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit New Fortress Energy Inc's official web site, go to www.newfortressenergy.com.
NFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$45.98||52-week high||$54.92|
|Prev. close||$43.75||52-week low||$7.01|
|Day high||$47.20||Avg. volume||266,696|
|50-day MA||$42.43||Dividend yield||0.87%|
|200-day MA||$23.21||Market Cap||7.76B|
New Fortress Energy LLC - Class A Shares Representing Limited Liability Company Interests. (NFE) Company Bio
New Fortress Energy LLC engages in the provision of energy infrastructure and development services. It specializes in the fields of power, infrastructure, transportation and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Its LNG production and delivery model includes liquefaction, logistics, shipping, and terminals. The company was founded by Wesley Robert Edens in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.