New Fortress Energy LLC Cl A (NFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 92.12% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NFE is in Growth, which has been heading down over the past 177 days.
- NFE's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 11.34% of US stocks).
NFE Stock Summary
- NFE's one year PEG ratio, measuring expected growth in earnings next year relative to current common stock price is 175.46 -- higher than 84.53% of US-listed equities with positive expected earnings growth.
- For NFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 90.52% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC comes in at 79.03%, a number that bests 90.74% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC, a group of peers worth examining would be MMP, AROC, EHC, LPG, and INSW.
- Visit NFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newfortressenergy.com.
NFE Valuation Summary
- NFE's price/earnings ratio is 29.3; this is 46.5% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- NFE's EV/EBIT ratio has moved up 118.4 over the prior 50 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFE.
NFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.87% of graded US stocks.
- NFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 65th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NFE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NFE, see our NFE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$55.36||Average Broker Recommendation||1.36 (Strong Buy)|
NFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$27.80||52-week high||$63.06|
|Prev. close||$27.73||52-week low||$26.14|
|Day high||$28.28||Avg. volume||1,728,637|
|50-day MA||$35.14||Dividend yield||1.47%|
|200-day MA||$44.60||Market Cap||5.80B|
New Fortress Energy LLC Cl A (NFE) Company Bio
New Fortress Energy LLC engages in the provision of energy infrastructure and development services. It specializes in the fields of power, infrastructure, transportation and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Its LNG production and delivery model includes liquefaction, logistics, shipping, and terminals. The company was founded by Wesley Robert Edens in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
NFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFE Latest Social Stream
View Full NFE Social Stream
Latest NFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFE as an investment opportunity.
New Fortress Energy Signs Contract To Provide 150MW Of Fast Power In Puerto Rico
NEW YORK, March 17, 2023--New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: NFE) announced that its Puerto Rico subsidiaries, NFE Power PR LLC and NFEnergia LLC, have entered into agreements with Weston Solution, Inc. ("Weston") for the installation and operations of 150 MW of additional power generation at the Palo Seco Power Plant in Puerto Rico as well as the supply of natural gas.
Why We're Not Concerned Yet About New Fortress Energy Inc.'s (NASDAQ:NFE) 29% Share Price Plunge
Unfortunately for some shareholders, the New Fortress Energy Inc. ( NASDAQ:NFE ) share price has dived 29% in the last...
New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:NFE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript
New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:NFE) Q4 2022 Earnings Call Transcript February 28, 2023 Operator: Good day and welcome to the New Fortress Energy Fourth Quarter 2022 Earnings Conference Call. Today’s conference is being recorded. At this time, I would like to turn the conference over to Mr. Patrick Hughes of Investor Relations. Please go ahead, […]
Top Utilities Stocks for March 2023
Brookfield Renewable, Excelerate Energy, and Central Puerto S.A. lead for value, growth, and momentum, respectively.
New Fortress Energy (NASDAQ:NFE) Is Due To Pay A Dividend Of $0.10
New Fortress Energy Inc. ( NASDAQ:NFE ) has announced that it will pay a dividend of $0.10 per share on the 28th of...
NFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Loading social stream, please wait...