New Fortress Energy LLC Cl A (NFE): Price and Financial Metrics
NFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.27||52-week high||$60.33|
|Prev. close||$29.80||52-week low||$25.06|
|Day high||$30.56||Avg. volume||1,445,862|
|50-day MA||$29.51||Dividend yield||1.31%|
|200-day MA||$32.36||Market Cap||6.21B|
NFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFE POWR Grades
- NFE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 82.64% of US stocks.
- NFE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NFE ranks lowest in Sentiment; there it ranks in the 8th percentile.
NFE Stock Summary
- For NFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 92.99% of US equities we're observing.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at 5.56 for NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC; that's greater than it is for 80.73% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 162.43%; that's higher than 91.75% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC are BKD, AROC, RDI, MMP, and SPH.
- Visit NFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newfortressenergy.com.
NFE Valuation Summary
- NFE's price/sales ratio is 2.7; this is 50% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- NFE's price/sales ratio has moved down 19.8 over the prior 56 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFE.
NFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.87% of graded US stocks.
- NFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 65th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
New Fortress Energy LLC Cl A (NFE) Company Bio
New Fortress Energy LLC engages in the provision of energy infrastructure and development services. It specializes in the fields of power, infrastructure, transportation and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Its LNG production and delivery model includes liquefaction, logistics, shipping, and terminals. The company was founded by Wesley Robert Edens in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
NFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFE Latest Social Stream
View Full NFE Social Stream
Latest NFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFE as an investment opportunity.
The last major piece of infrastructure needed to start production at Mexico's first floating liquefied natural gas (LNG) plant is set to depart from a Texas shipyard next week, the U.S. Coast Guard said in a notice to shippers. LNG developer New Fortress Energy is planning to begin production at the 1.4-million-tons-per-year floating plant off the coast of Altamira, Mexico, in the coming weeks. The second departed last week from Kiewit Offshore Services' Ingleside, Texas, shipyard, according to the Coast Guard.
New Fortress Energy Inc(NASDAQ:NFE) recently announced a dividend of $0.1 per share, payable on 2023-09-27, with the ex-dividend date set for 2023-09-12. As investors look forward to this upcoming payment, the spotlight also shines on the company's dividend history, yield, and growth rates. Using the data from GuruFocus, let's deep dive into New Fortress Energy Incs dividend performance and assess its sustainability.
It's common for many investors, especially those who are inexperienced, to buy shares in companies with a good story...
In this piece, we will take a look at the 15 worst performing utility stocks in 2023. If you want to skip out on our introduction about the utility sector and how it became quite important last year, then head on over to 5 Worst Performing Utility Stocks in 2023. The utility industry became one […]
U.S. energy supplier New Fortress Energy on Tuesday said it intends to start operations at the first of three planned floating LNG plants in Altamira, Mexico, in September, in the country's first production of the super-chilled gas. New Fortress and Mexico's state-owned power utility CFE are building a $1.3 billion hub in Altamira in the Gulf of Mexico to convert U.S. and Mexican gas into liquefied natural gas (LNG) for export.
NFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|