New Fortress Energy LLC Cl A (NFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFE POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 95.76% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NFE is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 178 days.
- NFE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 6.2% of US stocks).
NFE Stock Summary
- For NFE, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 91.01% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC is reporting a growth rate of 360.29%; that's higher than 95.22% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC comes in at 201.33%, a number that bests 95.75% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are ARMK, HWM, MMP, EHC, and SKT.
- NFE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC's official web site, go to www.newfortressenergy.com.
NFE Valuation Summary
- NFE's price/sales ratio is 4.1; this is 105% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- NFE's price/earnings ratio has moved up 104.9 over the prior 46 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFE.
NFE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NFE has a Quality Grade of F, ranking ahead of 3.87% of graded US stocks.
- NFE's asset turnover comes in at 0.195 -- ranking 65th of 105 Utilities stocks.
- 500 - Internal server error
The table below shows NFE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$48.54||52-week high||$63.06|
|Prev. close||$50.74||52-week low||$19.17|
|Day high||$49.95||Avg. volume||1,155,344|
|50-day MA||$49.08||Dividend yield||0.79%|
|200-day MA||$44.61||Market Cap||10.13B|
New Fortress Energy LLC Cl A (NFE) Company Bio
New Fortress Energy LLC engages in the provision of energy infrastructure and development services. It specializes in the fields of power, infrastructure, transportation and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Its LNG production and delivery model includes liquefaction, logistics, shipping, and terminals. The company was founded by Wesley Robert Edens in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
Most Popular Stories View All
NFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFE Latest Social Stream
View Full NFE Social Stream
Latest NFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NEW FORTRESS ENERGY INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFE as an investment opportunity.
New Fortress Energy said on Tuesday it had finalized agreements with Mexican state oil company Pemex for the development of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) project associated with the country's Lakach offshore gas field. Last month, Mexico's oil regulator approved a plan for developing the once-abandoned natural gas project that is believed to hold up to 937 billion cubic feet of gas reserves. New Fortress will develop and operate an integrated upstream project and a natural gas liquefaction plant off the coast of Veracruz in Southeastern Mexico.
NEW YORK, November 22, 2022--NFE Finalizes Agreements with Pemex to Complete Lakach Offshore Gas Field, Deploy FLNG Solution
Mexican state oil company Pemex expects a key offshore natural gas field located in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico will add significant output after inking a service contract on Monday, part of a push to grow local output while reducing imports. Pemex announced in a statement that the deepwater Lakach field will pump 300 million cubic feet (MMCF) of gas per day over a 10-year horizon, after the state-run firm signed a service contract with U.S. liquefied natural gas company New Fortress Energy. Last month, Mexico's oil regulator approved a plan for developing the once-abandoned natural gas project.
U.S. company New Fortress Energy expects to sign an agreement next week with the Mexican government for the development of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) project associated with Mexico's Lakach offshore gas field, a company executive said on Wednesday. A $1.79 billion project by state company Petroleos Mexicanos to develop the once-abandoned Lakach deepwater natural gas project was approved in October by Mexico's oil regulator in the first public session chaired by its newly appointed head.
U.S. company New Fortress Energy expects to sign a key agreement next week with the Mexican government for the development of a liquefied natural gas (LNG) project associated with Mexico's vast Lakach offshore gas field, a company executive said on Wednesday. The LNG facility is expected to complete construction in April 2024, to be installed in Mexico in the second quarter of that year, said New Fortress' CFO Christopher Guinta, during a gas conference in San Antonio.
NFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|