New Fortress Energy LLC - Class A Shares Representing Limited Liability Company Interests. (NFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 58.54% of US stocks.
- NFE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NFE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 1.03% of US stocks).
NFE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.35, New Fortress Energy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 2.88% of US stocks.
- Over the past twelve months, NFE has reported earnings growth of -8,371.51%, putting it ahead of merely 0.23% of US stocks in our set.
- As for revenue growth, note that NFE's revenue has grown 123.7% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of 94.94% of US companies in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to New Fortress Energy Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be MKL, KWR, ARWR, CDOR, and LIQT.
- Visit NFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newfortressenergy.com.
NFE Valuation Summary
- NFE's price/sales ratio is 13.3; this is 392.59% higher than that of the median Utilities stock.
- NFE's price/sales ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 30 months.
- Over the past 30 months, NFE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 36.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NFE.
NFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$30.31||52-week high||$65.90|
|Prev. close||$30.13||52-week low||$18.16|
|Day high||$30.87||Avg. volume||554,428|
|50-day MA||$38.34||Dividend yield||1.33%|
|200-day MA||$44.63||Market Cap||5.33B|
New Fortress Energy LLC - Class A Shares Representing Limited Liability Company Interests. (NFE) Company Bio
New Fortress Energy LLC engages in the provision of energy infrastructure and development services. It specializes in the fields of power, infrastructure, transportation and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Its LNG production and delivery model includes liquefaction, logistics, shipping, and terminals. The company was founded by Wesley Robert Edens in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
NFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFE Latest Social Stream
View Full NFE Social Stream
Latest NFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Fortress Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFE as an investment opportunity.
1715d1db_3/iStock via Getty Images New Fortress Energy ([[NFE]] -1.3%) says it started commercial operations at its liquefied natural gas terminal in the port of Pichilingue in Mexico's Baja California Sur, which aims to enable customers to switch from oil-based fuels to natural gas. Under the deal terms, New Fortress will supply...
NEW YORK, July 14, 2021--New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: NFE) ("NFE") announced today that its liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal (the "Terminal") in the port of Pichilingue, Baja California Sur, Mexico has begun commercial operations and will host an event featuring state and local officials at the Terminal on Friday, July 16th.
Ron and Patty Thomas/E+ via Getty Images New Fortress Energy ([[NFE]] -1.8%) says it signed a memorandum of understanding with Lakdhanavi Ltd. to jointly develop a new 350 MW gas-fired plant in Sri Lanka. Lakdhanavi already was awarded a 20-year power purchase agreement with Sri Lanka's government to provide electricity...
NEW YORK, July 13, 2021--New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:NFE) (the "Company") announced today that management will host an investor update conference call on Wednesday, July 21, 2021 at 11:00 A.M. Eastern Time. A copy of materials that management will reference will be posted to the Investor Relations section of New Fortress Energy’s website, www.newfortressenergy.com.
NEW YORK, July 13, 2021--New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: NFE) ("New Fortress") announced today that it has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Lakdhanavi Limited (LTL), a private company in Sri Lanka, to jointly develop a 350 MW gas-fired power plant in the Kerawalapitiya Power Complex located in Colombo, Sri Lanka.
NFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|