New Fortress Energy LLC - Class A Shares Representing Limited Liability Company Interests. (NFE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NFE POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NFE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 62.54% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NFE is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 206 days.
- NFE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 0th percentile.
NFE Stock Summary
- With a one year PEG ratio of 0.45, New Fortress Energy Inc is expected to have a higher PEG ratio (a measure of how expensive a stock is relative to its expected earnings growth) than only 3.82% of US stocks.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, New Fortress Energy Inc is reporting a growth rate of -8,371.51%; that's higher than only 0.18% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for New Fortress Energy Inc comes in at 123.7%, a number that bests 95.29% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NFE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are NRG, FRHC, ADT, CWK, and TIGO.
- Visit NFE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.newfortressenergy.com.
NFE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$38.43||52-week high||$65.90|
|Prev. close||$37.20||52-week low||$11.48|
|Day high||$41.57||Avg. volume||528,969|
|50-day MA||$45.15||Dividend yield||1.04%|
|200-day MA||$42.96||Market Cap||6.76B|
New Fortress Energy LLC - Class A Shares Representing Limited Liability Company Interests. (NFE) Company Bio
New Fortress Energy LLC engages in the provision of energy infrastructure and development services. It specializes in the fields of power, infrastructure, transportation and liquefied natural gas (LNG). Its LNG production and delivery model includes liquefaction, logistics, shipping, and terminals. The company was founded by Wesley Robert Edens in 2014 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
NFE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFE Latest Social Stream
View Full NFE Social Stream
Latest NFE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about New Fortress Energy Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFE as an investment opportunity.
The following slide deck was published by New Fortress Energy Inc. in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
New Fortress Energy (NFE) delivered earnings and revenue surprises of -520.00% and -9.96%, respectively, for the quarter ended March 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 7, 2021 / New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ:NFE) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 7, 2021 at 8:00 AM Eastern Time.
New Fortress Energy Announces First Quarter 2021 Results; Forms Joint Venture with Fortress Transportation and Infrastructure LLC Focused on Renewable and Clean Fuels; Declares Dividend of $0.10 per Class A Common Share
New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: NFE) ("NFE" or the "Company") today reported its financial results for the first quarter ending March 31, 2021.
Golar LNG Partners LP, an indirect subsidiary of New Fortress Energy Inc. (NASDAQ: NFE), has declared a cash distribution of $0.546875 per Series A preferred unit (NASDAQ: GMLPP) for the period from February 15, 2021 through May 14, 2021. This will be payable on May 17, 2021 to all Series A preferred unitholders of record as of May 10, 2021.
NFE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|