New Fortress Energy LLC Cl A (NFE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NFE's comes in at 7.16 -- better than 95.87% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NFE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.1, ranking above 4.27% stocks in our set.
- Currently, NFE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 4.78% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NFE's price: MIXT, IBP, FIBK, GLBS and TSE.
NFE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NFE, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a negative return of 84.93%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for New Fortress Energy Inc are:
- In comparison to other US listed dividend yielding stocks in the Utilities sector, New Fortress Energy Inc's expected return of -84.93% is higher than only 0% of its fellow sector mates.
- Out of all stocks in our universe of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks, NFE has a discount rate lower than only 0% of them (a lower discount rate is associated with lower risk).
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for New Fortress Energy Inc, its beta is lower than only 1.28% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
- As other dividend issuers in the Utilities sector, NFE's equity discount rate is less than only 0% of those stocks.
NFE Dividend Chart
NFE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|