New Fortress Energy LLC - Class A Shares Representing Limited Liability Company Interests. (NFE) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- As for its free cash flow/dividend ratio, NFE's comes in at 7.16 -- better than 95.87% of other US-listed dividend issuers.
- In terms of debt burden relative to earnings, NFE has an EBITDA to net debt ratio of -0.1, ranking above 4.27% stocks in our set.
- Currently, NFE generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 4.78% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NFE's price: MIXT, IBP, FIBK, GLBS and TSE.
NFE Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. As for NFE, the DDM model generated by StockNews estimates a return of negative 90.59% in comparison to its current price. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NFE, investors may wish to consider are:
- In comparison to other stocks in the Utilities sector, New Fortress Energy Inc offers a higher dividend yield than just 1.41% of them.
- NFE's annual revenue of 376 million US dollars puts it in the small-sized revenue class; relative to suck stocks, it has a discount rate lower than 9.11% of dividend issuing stocks in its revenue class.
- Regarding its relative worth based on the dividend discount model, New Fortress Energy Inc's estimated return of -90.59% surpasses about 3.08% of dividend issuers we applied the dividend discount model to.
NFE Dividend Chart
NFE Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|