National Fuel Gas Company (NFG): Price and Financial Metrics
NFG Stock Summary
- NFG's went public 33.51 years ago, making it older than 91.45% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Of note is the ratio of National Fuel Gas Co's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; just 0.48% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The volatility of National Fuel Gas Co's share price is greater than that of only 1.12% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NFG, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are OGE, AM, ENLC, PK, and NRP.
- NFG's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Fuel Gas Co's official web site, go to investor.nationalfuelgas.com.
NFG Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NFG Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$46.46||52-week high||$47.03|
|Prev. close||$46.59||52-week low||$31.58|
|Day high||$46.64||Avg. volume||523,753|
|50-day MA||$42.99||Dividend yield||3.82%|
|200-day MA||$42.24||Market Cap||4.24B|
National Fuel Gas Company (NFG) Company Bio
National Fuel Gas Company explores for, develops, and produces natural gas and oil reserves in California in the Appalachian region of the United States, and in Kansas. The company also sells natural gas or provides natural gas transportation services. The company was founded in 1902 and is based in Williamsville, New York.
NFG Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NFG Latest Social Stream
View Full NFG Social Stream
Latest NFG News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Fuel Gas Co that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NFG as an investment opportunity.
Dividends are one of the best benefits to being a shareholder, but finding a great dividend stock is no easy task. Does National Fuel Gas (NFG) have what it takes? Let's find out.
The following slide deck was published by National Fuel Gas Company in conjunction with their 2021 Q1 earnings call....
Raymond James Stick to Their Buy Rating for National Fuel Gas Company
This is the last part of Insider Monkey’s three-part series of 30 dividend kings of 2021. Click to check out Top 5 Dividend Kings of 2021 (Part III). You can also go to 30 Dividend Kings of 2021 (Part I) and 30 Dividend Kings of 2021 (Part II). 10. Farmers & Merchants Bancorp, Inc. (OH) Common […]
National Fuel Gas Co (NFG) Q1 2021 Earnings Conference Call February 04, 2021, 11:00 ET Company Participants Kenneth Webster - Director, IR David Bauer - President, CEO & Director John McGinnis - President, Seneca Resources Company Karen Camiolo - Treasurer & Principal Financial Officer Conference Call Participants Brian Singer -...
NFG Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NFGHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on National Fuel Gas Co's stock as an investment opportunity:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!