National Fuel Gas Company (NFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NFG has less fluctuation in its price than 97.65% of stocks we're observing.
- NFG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 130.71% over the past 5.5 years -- higher than 94.45% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NFG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: BXP, PGRE, EVBN, RVSB and NYCB.
NFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NFG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 84.21%. To help understand and contextualize the model's evaluation of NFG, investors may wish to consider are:
- Beta, which compares volatilty of an individual stock to that of the S&P 500, is lower for National Fuel Gas Co than it is for 92.59% of other dividend issuers in the Energy sector.
- The stock's annual revenue of roughly $2 billion puts it in the mid-sized revenue class, where its estimated gain based on our dividend discount model price relative to its current share price is greater than 85.68% of companies in the same revenue class.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, NFG's equity discount rate is less than 92.59% of those stocks.
NFG Dividend Chart
NFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|