National Fuel Gas Company (NFG) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- If you care about predictable cash flow, note that NFG reports less variability in its free cash flow than merely 2.19% of the dividend stocks we're tracking.
- If price volatilty is something you're paying attention to when building your dividend portfolio, know that NFG has less fluctuation in its price than 98.92% of stocks we're observing.
- NFG's free cash flow has been growing at a compound average annual rate of 186.14% over the past 5.51 years -- higher than 95.97% of current US-listed dividend stocks.
- If you want to include this stock in your dividend portfolio, here are some dividend stocks that are NOT correlated with NFG that may be suitable potential portfolio mates: SCHL, HE, FNHC, GNSS and WDC.
NFG Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. In the case of NFG, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 86.13%. Digging deeper, the aspects of National Fuel Gas Co's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- Beta, a measure of volatility relative to the stock market overall, is lower for NFG than it is for 92.73% of other equities in the Energy sector that also issue dividends.
- NFG's market cap of approximately $4 billion makes it a mid-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 90.15% of them.
- As other dividend issuers in the Energy sector, NFG's equity discount rate is less than 92.73% of those stocks.
NFG Dividend Chart
NFG Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|