National HealthCare Corporation (NHC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NHC POWR Grades
- NHC scores best on the Stability dimension, with a Stability rank ahead of 99.33% of US stocks.
- NHC's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NHC ranks lowest in Momentum; there it ranks in the 17th percentile.
NHC Stock Summary
- National Healthcare Corp's stock had its IPO on January 20, 1987, making it an older stock than 92.02% of US equities in our set.
- In terms of twelve month growth in earnings before interest and taxes, National Healthcare Corp is reporting a growth rate of 180.03%; that's higher than 88.66% of US stocks.
- The volatility of National Healthcare Corp's share price is greater than that of only 10.44% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NHC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are MRTN, PEBK, FGBI, NKSH, and UNAM.
- Visit NHC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nhccare.com.
NHC Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Healthcare stock, NHC's price/sales ratio is 90.31% lower, now standing at 1.1.
- NHC's price/earnings ratio has moved down 9.2 over the prior 243 months.
- NHC's price/sales ratio has moved up 0.7 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NHC.
NHC Growth Metrics
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 43%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 69.61%.
- Its year over year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 116.19%.
The table below shows NHC's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NHC's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NHC has a Quality Grade of C, ranking ahead of 72.89% of graded US stocks.
- NHC's asset turnover comes in at 0.743 -- ranking 41st of 81 Healthcare stocks.
- DVCR, VCYT, and RDNT are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NHC.
The table below shows NHC's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NHC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NHC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$69.86||52-week high||$78.42|
|Prev. close||$69.07||52-week low||$61.98|
|Day high||$70.25||Avg. volume||35,337|
|50-day MA||$70.59||Dividend yield||3.19%|
|200-day MA||$69.44||Market Cap||1.08B|
National HealthCare Corporation (NHC) Company Bio
National Healthcare Corp. operates, manages, or provides services to skilled nursing facilities and associated assisted living centers, retirement centers, and home health care programs. The company was founded in 1971 and is based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
NHC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NHC Latest Social Stream
View Full NHC Social Stream
Latest NHC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Healthcare Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NHC as an investment opportunity.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn., February 22, 2022--The Knoxville Center for Behavioral Medicine is set to open in April. The center will open in phases beginning with geriatric care and will open adult services soon after. The 64-bed adult and geriatric behavioral health center is a result of a partnership among National HealthCare Corporation (NYSE American: NHC), Tennova Healthcare, and The University of Tennessee Medical Center.
National Healthcare press release (NHC): Q4 Non-GAAP EPS of $1.02.Revenue of $283.43M (+9.1% Y/Y).
NATIONAL HEALTHCARE CORP – 10-K – MANAGEMENTapos;S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS
National HealthCare Corporation, which we also refer to as NHC or the Company, is a leading provider of post-acute care and senior health care services. At December 31, 2021, we operate or manage 75 skilled nursing facilities with 9,473 1 icensed beds, 24 assisted living facilities, five independent living facilities, one behavioral health hospital, 34 homecare… The post NATIONAL HEALTHCARE CORP – 10-K – MANAGEMENT''S DISCUSSION AND ANALYSIS OF FINANCIAL CONDITION AND RESULTS OF OPERATIONS appeared first on InsuranceNewsNet .
MURFREESBORO, Tenn., February 18, 2022--Senior care leader National HealthCare Corporation (NYSE American: NHC) is expanding its behavioral health services. In 2022, NHC will open two new behavioral health hospitals in Maryland Heights, Missouri and Knoxville, Tennessee. NHC currently offers behavior health services at the Osage Beach Center for Cognitive Disorders in Osage Beach, Missouri.
MURFREESBORO, Tenn., February 18, 2022--NHC announces 2021 earnings.
NHC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NHCWant to do more research on National Healthcare Corp's stock and its price? Try the links below:
National Healthcare Corp (NHC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Healthcare Corp (NHC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Healthcare Corp (NHC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch