National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI): Price and Financial Metrics
NHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of National Health Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.93% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 94.23% of US equities we're observing.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NHI is more volatile than merely 11.45% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Health Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AHH, TGH, TRTN, EPR, and OHI.
- Visit NHI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nhireit.com.
NHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$73.27||52-week high||$78.56|
|Prev. close||$73.81||52-week low||$44.27|
|Day high||$73.90||Avg. volume||297,381|
|50-day MA||$72.30||Dividend yield||5.97%|
|200-day MA||$65.53||Market Cap||3.33B|
National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) Company Bio
National Health Investors s a real estate investment trust specializing in sale-leaseback, joint-venture, mortgage and mezzanine financing of need-driven and discretionary senior housing and medical investments. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
NHI Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
We started the process of determining a valid price forecast for National Health Investors Inc with a discounted cash flow analysis -- the results of which can be found in the table below. To summarize, we found that National Health Investors Inc ranked in the 44th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NHI, they are:
- National Health Investors Inc's weighted average cost of capital (WACC) is 8%; for context, that number is higher than just 6.95% of tickers in our DCF set.
- National Health Investors Inc's effective tax rate, as measured by taxes paid relative to net income, is at 0 -- greater than merely 0% of US stocks with positive free cash flow.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than just 13.09% of stocks in its sector (Real Estate).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NHI Latest Social Stream
View Full NHI Social Stream
Latest NHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Health Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NHI as an investment opportunity.
Healthcare REITs offer plenty of dividends as well as the potential for price gains as the population grows older and needs more care.
BMO Capital Stick to Their Sell Rating for National Health Investors
MURFREESBORO, TN / ACCESSWIRE / April 15, 2021 / National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI) today provided a business update regarding its monthly contractual cash collections and average occupancy from its three largest senior housing operators.
National Health Investors, Inc. -- Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of National Health Investors, Inc.
Announcement of Periodic Review: Moody's announces completion of a periodic review of ratings of National Health Investors, Inc.Global Credit Research - 09 Apr 2021New York, April 09, 2021 -- Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of National Health Investors, Inc. and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review discussion held on 7 April 2021 in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. Since 1 January 2019, Moody's practice has been to issue a press release following each periodic review t...
In this article we will take at 10 best dividend stocks for 2021. You can skip our detailed discussion on the merits of dividend investing and go to 5 Best Dividend Stocks for 2021. Dividend investing remains one of the best ways to make money off the stock markets, especially during times of trouble. Dividends […]
NHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NHIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Health Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!