National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI): Price and Financial Metrics
NHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$51.32||52-week high||$60.53|
|Prev. close||$50.82||52-week low||$47.54|
|Day high||$51.68||Avg. volume||207,545|
|50-day MA||$52.32||Dividend yield||7.12%|
|200-day MA||$53.02||Market Cap||2.23B|
NHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NHI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.62% of US stocks.
- NHI's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NHI ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 32nd percentile.
NHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 7.15% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.23% of US equities we're observing.
- The volatility of NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC's share price is greater than that of only 5.89% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC, a group of peers worth examining would be PGRE, HPP, BDN, GNL, and AHH.
- NHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.nhireit.com.
NHI Valuation Summary
- NHI's EV/EBIT ratio is 20.5; this is 25.59% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- NHI's price/sales ratio has moved up 3.8 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NHI.
NHI Growth Metrics
- Its 3 year revenue growth rate is now at -2.96%.
- The 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -17.4%.
- The 3 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 597.72%.
The table below shows NHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NHI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.92% of graded US stocks.
- NHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 203rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- HLNE, WRE, and PIPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NHI.
The table below shows NHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) Company Bio
National Health Investors s a real estate investment trust specializing in sale-leaseback, joint-venture, mortgage and mezzanine financing of need-driven and discretionary senior housing and medical investments. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
NHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NHI Latest Social Stream
View Full NHI Social Stream
Latest NHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NHI as an investment opportunity.
It's never easy to figure out Wall Street, where bad news can be good for stocks or vice versa. Sometimes a stock can be flying high, only to have a well-known analyst spoil the party with a downgrade. The reverse also is true, as was the case this week with some healthcare real estate investment trusts (REITs). Over the past three trading days, healthcare REITs have been the worst-performing REIT subsector. Six healthcare REITs lost between 4% and 11.5%. Eleven more healthcare REITs are also in
These names offer income investors safe dividends, even in a recession, along with their high yields.
National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI) Q2 2023 Earnings Call Transcript August 9, 2023 Operator: Greetings, and welcome to the National Health Investors Second Quarter 2023 Earnings Call. [Operator Instructions]. As a reminder, today’s call is being recorded, Wednesday, August 9, 2023. I would now like to turn the conference over to Dana Hambly. Please go […]
Q2 2023 National Health Investors Inc Earnings Call
Although the revenue and EPS for National Health Investors (NHI) give a sense of how its business performed in the quarter ended June 2023, it might be worth considering how some key metrics compare with Wall Street estimates and the year-ago numbers.
NHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NHIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Health Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch