National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NHI POWR Grades
- Momentum is the dimension where NHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 84.89% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NHI is in Momentum, which has been heading up over the past 179 days.
- NHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 3.28% of US stocks).
NHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of National Health Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- The ratio of debt to operating expenses for National Health Investors Inc is higher than it is for about 91.94% of US stocks.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for National Health Investors Inc comes in at -10.24%, a number that bests only 10.65% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to National Health Investors Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AKR, ESBA, OTTR, UE, and STOR.
- NHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Health Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.nhireit.com.
NHI Valuation Summary
- NHI's price/earnings ratio is 18.3; this is 51.26% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NHI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.3.
- NHI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 183.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NHI.
NHI Growth Metrics
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 22.31%.
- The 5 year revenue growth rate now stands at 39.95%.
- Its year over year price growth rate is now at 36.04%.
The table below shows NHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NHI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.92% of graded US stocks.
- NHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 203rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- HLNE, WRE, and PIPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NHI.
The table below shows NHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.78||52-week high||$69.23|
|Prev. close||$55.89||52-week low||$50.22|
|Day high||$56.38||Avg. volume||280,246|
|50-day MA||$55.82||Dividend yield||6.45%|
|200-day MA||$56.51||Market Cap||2.56B|
National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) Company Bio
National Health Investors s a real estate investment trust specializing in sale-leaseback, joint-venture, mortgage and mezzanine financing of need-driven and discretionary senior housing and medical investments. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
NHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NHI Latest Social Stream
View Full NHI Social Stream
Latest NHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Health Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NHI as an investment opportunity.
National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) CEO Eric Mendelsohn on Q4 2021 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
No summary available.
National Health Investors (NHI) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 0.95% and 1.94%, respectively, for the quarter ended December 2021. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
MURFREESBORO, TN / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2022 / National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI) announced today that it will pay its first quarter dividend of $0.
MURFREESBORO, TN / ACCESSWIRE / February 22, 2022 / National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI) announced today its results for the three months and year ended December 31, 2021.
National Health Investors (NYSE:NHI) is scheduled to announce Q4 earnings results on Tuesday, February 22nd, after market close. The consensus EPS Estimate is $1.13 and the consensus Revenue Estimate is $67.14M...
NHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NHIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Health Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch