National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NHI POWR Grades
- NHI scores best on the Quality dimension, with a Quality rank ahead of 82.08% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NHI is in Growth, which has been heading up over the past 177 days.
- NHI's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 20.11% of US stocks).
NHI Stock Summary
- Of note is the ratio of NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; only 5.26% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- As for revenue growth, note that NHI's revenue has grown -14.35% over the past 12 months; that beats the revenue growth of only 10.5% of US companies in our set.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NHI comes in at 22.41% -- higher than that of 91.57% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC are ESBA, SRC, GMRE, STAG, and DEA.
- NHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC's official web site, go to www.nhireit.com.
NHI Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Real Estate stock, NHI's EV/EBIT ratio is 15.7% higher, now standing at 33.9.
- Over the past 243 months, NHI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 20.3.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NHI.
NHI Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at -14.08%.
- The 3 year revenue growth rate now stands at -2.96%.
- Its 2 year revenue growth rate is now at -11.04%.
The table below shows NHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NHI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 75.92% of graded US stocks.
- NHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 203rd of 443 Trading stocks.
- HLNE, WRE, and PIPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NHI.
The table below shows NHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.31||52-week high||$67.16|
|Prev. close||$57.43||52-week low||$50.22|
|Day high||$56.47||Avg. volume||282,619|
|50-day MA||$63.77||Dividend yield||6.27%|
|200-day MA||$58.84||Market Cap||2.47B|
National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) Company Bio
National Health Investors s a real estate investment trust specializing in sale-leaseback, joint-venture, mortgage and mezzanine financing of need-driven and discretionary senior housing and medical investments. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
NHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NHI Latest Social Stream
View Full NHI Social Stream
Latest NHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NATIONAL HEALTH INVESTORS INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NHI as an investment opportunity.
These stocks are some of the best investments to wager on at this time, offering an incredible blend of value, growth and income.
Robert Adams Is The Independent Director of National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI) And Just Spent US$99k On Shares
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Robert Adams, the Independent Director of National...
The benchmark real estate investment trust (REIT) ETF — the Real Estate Select Sector SPDR Fund (NYSEARCA: XLRE) — is lower than it was at the beginning of January, lodging it firmly in a downtrend. The XLRE, as it’s known, started the year at $51 and today goes for $44.99. That’s an 11.8% loss if you had picked up the basket of REITs in the fund. Fortunately, not all REITS are headed in the downward direction. As a matter of fact, here are six with prices heading solidly upward since January Ce
National Health Investors, Inc.'s (NYSE:NHI) On An Uptrend But Financial Prospects Look Pretty Weak: Is The Stock Overpriced?
Most readers would already be aware that National Health Investors' (NYSE:NHI) stock increased significantly by 20...
E ratio of 34.06.
NHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NHIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Health Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch