National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NHI POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NHI ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 76.29% of US stocks.
- NHI's strongest trending metric is Growth; it's been moving down over the last 48 weeks.
- NHI's current lowest rank is in the Sentiment metric (where it is better than 7.93% of US stocks).
NHI Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NHI is 0.21 -- better than just 17.16% of US stocks.
- Of note is the ratio of National Health Investors Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; merely 6.46% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- For NHI, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by 93.47% of US equities we're observing.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to National Health Investors Inc are STOR, PGRE, IRT, GNL, and EPR.
- NHI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit National Health Investors Inc's official web site, go to www.nhireit.com.
NHI Valuation Summary
- NHI's price/earnings ratio is 18.3; this is 51.26% lower than that of the median Real Estate stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NHI's EV/EBIT ratio has gone up 1.3.
- NHI's price/earnings ratio has moved down 183.3 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NHI.
NHI Growth Metrics
- The 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate now stands at 59.85%.
- Its 4 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 22.31%.
- Its 5 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 45.85%.
The table below shows NHI's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NHI's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NHI has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 76.29% of graded US stocks.
- NHI's asset turnover comes in at 0.102 -- ranking 206th of 457 Trading stocks.
- WRE, HLNE, and MKTX are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NHI.
The table below shows NHI's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NHI Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NHI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$55.34||52-week high||$78.56|
|Prev. close||$56.01||52-week low||$53.70|
|Day high||$57.05||Avg. volume||312,906|
|50-day MA||$61.96||Dividend yield||6.43%|
|200-day MA||$67.62||Market Cap||2.54B|
National Health Investors, Inc. (NHI) Company Bio
National Health Investors s a real estate investment trust specializing in sale-leaseback, joint-venture, mortgage and mezzanine financing of need-driven and discretionary senior housing and medical investments. The company was founded in 1991 and is based in Murfreesboro, Tennessee.
Most Popular Stories View All
NHI Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NHI Latest Social Stream
View Full NHI Social Stream
Latest NHI News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about National Health Investors Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NHI as an investment opportunity.
I've been writing recently about REITs that have survived the pandemic without any trouble, basically shrugging off COVID-19. This time, I'm switching gears and doing a little bottom-fishing. The downside of doing this is that good values tend to become better values. That's just the nature of the business. Investors...
MURFREESBORO, TN / ACCESSWIRE / September 13, 2021 / National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI) today provided a business update regarding its monthly contractual cash collections and average occupancy from its three largest senior housing operators.
Independent Director Robert Webb Just Bought 1.6% More Shares In National Health Investors, Inc. (NYSE:NHI)
Even if it's not a huge purchase, we think it was good to see that Robert Webb, the Independent Director of National...
National Health Investors, Inc (NYSE: NHI ) is a health care real estate investment trust (REIT) specializing in senior housing and long-term care facilities with a portfolio of 236 properties across 34 states. The REITs properties are triple net leased to some of the largest and most well-established health care operators in the industry. NHIs Dividend History: National Health Investors has been a dependable income REIT with dividend increases every year since 2002. The dividend growth even continued through 2020 and the first half of 2021, but an increase in rent deferrals resulted in an 18% dividend cut in the third quarter. NHIs Dividend Safety: While a dividend cut Full story available on Benzinga.com
The post National Health Investors Dividend Yield Pushes Above 6% appeared on BitcoinEthereumNews.com . In trading on Wednesday, shares of National Health Investors, were yielding above the 6% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $3.6), with the stock changing hands as low
NHI Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NHIWant to see what other sources are saying about National Health Investors Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price | Nasdaq
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
National Health Investors Inc (NHI) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch