Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock (NHTC): Price and Financial Metrics
NHTC Stock Summary
- For NHTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by merely 11.19% of US equities we're observing.
- Revenue growth over the past 12 months for Natural Health Trends Corp comes in at -48.39%, a number that bests only 3.82% of the US stocks we're tracking.
- Natural Health Trends Corp's shareholder yield -- a measure of how much capital is returned to stockholders via dividends and buybacks -- is 27.3%, greater than the shareholder yield of 92.12% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NHTC, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are GCO, JCTCF, BCRH, RGSE, and MHLD.
- Visit NHTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.naturalhealthtrendscorp.com.
NHTC Stock Price Chart More Charts
NHTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$5.24||52-week high||$17.28|
|Prev. close||$5.28||52-week low||$5.05|
|Day high||$5.31||Avg. volume||31,083|
|50-day MA||$5.87||Dividend yield||3.05%|
|200-day MA||$7.82||Market Cap||60.36M|
Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock (NHTC) Company Bio
Natural Health Trends Corporation provides wellness, beauty, and lifestyle products for consumers. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Dallas, Texas.