Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock (NHTC): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NHTC POWR Grades
- Growth is the dimension where NHTC ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 0% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NHTC is in Sentiment, which has been heading down over the past 117 days.
- NHTC's current lowest rank is in the Growth metric (where it is better than 0% of US stocks).
NHTC Stock Summary
- Natural Health Trends Corp's market capitalization of $76,759,462 is ahead of just 12.1% of US-listed equities.
- For NHTC, its debt to operating expenses ratio is greater than that reported by only 12.07% of US equities we're observing.
- Over the past twelve months, NHTC has reported earnings growth of -165.99%, putting it ahead of only 12.3% of US stocks in our set.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Natural Health Trends Corp are ORGO, CRMT, ARCB, SGC, and ANF.
- Visit NHTC's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.naturalhealthtrendscorp.com.
NHTC Valuation Summary
- NHTC's price/earnings ratio is 51.9; this is 33.59% higher than that of the median Technology stock.
- Over the past 243 months, NHTC's price/sales ratio has gone up $1.
- Over the past 243 months, NHTC's price/earnings ratio has gone up $52.1.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NHTC.
NHTC Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NHTC Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$6.98||52-week high||$8.75|
|Prev. close||$6.72||52-week low||$4.90|
|Day high||$7.01||Avg. volume||33,775|
|50-day MA||$7.28||Dividend yield||11.9%|
|200-day MA||$6.31||Market Cap||79.73M|
Natural Health Trends Corp. - Commn Stock (NHTC) Company Bio
Natural Health Trends Corporation provides wellness, beauty, and lifestyle products for consumers. The company was founded in 1988 and is based in Dallas, Texas.
NHTC Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NHTC Latest Social Stream
View Full NHTC Social Stream
Latest NHTC News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about Natural Health Trends Corp that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NHTC as an investment opportunity.
Would Shareholders Who Purchased Natural Health Trends' (NASDAQ:NHTC) Stock Five Years Be Happy With The Share price Today?
Natural Health Trends Corp. ( NASDAQ:NHTC ) shareholders should be happy to see the share price up 14% in the last...
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / May 5, 2021 / Natural Health Trends Corp. (NASDAQ:NHTC) will be discussing their earnings results in their 2021 First Quarter Earnings call to be held on May 5, 2021 at 11:30 AM Eastern Time.
Fourth consecutive quarter of positive operating income and net incomeStrong balance sheet with ample liquidity and $90.2 million in cash and cash equivalentsSecond consecutive quarter of positive cash flow from operationsAchieved strong sales momentum in Japan, India, Peru, Europe and MalaysiaDeclared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.20 per share HONG KONG, May 05, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Health Trends Corp. (NASDAQ: NHTC), a leading direct-selling and e-commerce company that markets premium quality personal care, wellness and “quality of life” products under the NHT Global brand, today announced its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2021. First Quarter 2021 Financial Highlights Revenue of $13.5 million decreased 10% compared to $14.9 million in the first quarte...
HONG KONG, April 28, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Natural Health Trends Corp. (NASDAQ: NHTC), a leading direct-selling and e-commerce company that markets premium quality personal care, wellness, and “quality of life” products under the NHT Global brand, today announced the Company will report its financial results for the first quarter ended March 31, 2021 on Wednesday, May 5, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time. Chris Sharng, Natural Health Trends’ President, and Scott Davidson, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, will host a conference call to discuss the first quarter 2021 financial results on the same day at 11:30 a.m. Eastern Time. The details for the conference call can be found below. First Quarter 2021 Financial Results Conference Call Date:Wednesday, May 5, 2021Time:11:3...
BD (Becton, Dickinson and Company) (NYSE: BDX), a leading global medical technology company, today announced an agreement with ImageMover, a software platform that automates and simplifies medical data collection and management, to offer a companion mobile app that enables more streamlined reporting of SARS-CoV-2 antigen testing results performed on the BD Veritor™ Plus System at everyday testing locations, such as schools and businesses. The ImageMover app is available immediately for BD Veritor™ Plus System customers.
NHTC Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NHTCHere are a few links from around the web to help you further your research on Natural Health Trends Corp's stock as an investment opportunity:
Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) Stock Price | Nasdaq
Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
Natural Health Trends Corp (NHTC) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch