NiSource Inc (NI): Price and Financial Metrics
NI Stock Summary
- NI's went public 34.27 years ago, making it older than 92.69% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Over the past twelve months, NI has reported earnings growth of 621.68%, putting it ahead of 97.66% of US stocks in our set.
- In terms of volatility of its share price, NI is more volatile than just 4.31% of stocks we're observing.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to Nisource Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be AXS, AWR, CCL, COTY, and ADT.
- NI's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit Nisource Inc's official web site, go to www.nisource.com.
NI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$24.97||52-week high||$30.67|
|Prev. close||$26.08||52-week low||$19.56|
|Day high||$25.89||Avg. volume||4,076,226|
|50-day MA||$27.57||Dividend yield||3.22%|
|200-day MA||$28.18||Market Cap||9.55B|
NiSource Inc (NI) Company Bio
NiSource Inc. provides natural gas, electricity, and other products and services in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, Indiana, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Merrillville, Indiana.