NiSource Inc (NI): Price and Financial Metrics
NI Stock Summary
- Nisource Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.47% of US equities in our set.
- Over the past twelve months, NI has reported earnings growth of 86.2%, putting it ahead of 87.65% of US stocks in our set.
- The volatility of Nisource Inc's share price is greater than that of just 7.32% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to Nisource Inc are IRM, CMA, AAL, LAMR, and SJM.
- Visit NI's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nisource.com.
NI Stock Price Chart More Charts
NI Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$29.19||52-week high||$30.67|
|Prev. close||$29.06||52-week low||$25.92|
|Day high||$29.20||Avg. volume||3,162,013|
|50-day MA||$27.20||Dividend yield||2.75%|
|200-day MA||$28.30||Market Cap||10.90B|
NiSource Inc (NI) Company Bio
NiSource Inc. provides natural gas, electricity, and other products and services in Ohio, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Kentucky, Maryland, Indiana, and Massachusetts. The company was founded in 1912 and is based in Merrillville, Indiana.