NiSource Inc. (NI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NI's average cash flow over the past 5.5 years is greater than merely 1.98% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- NI is producing more trailing twelve month cash flow than 4.15% of US dividend stocks.
- To help you reduce price risk in your dividend portfolio, here are the dividend stocks that are least correlated with NI's price: IBKR, FENG, MGIC, SCCO and ATGE.
NI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
The Dividend Discount Model (DDM) is a valuation model that attempts to determine a fair share price for a stock, based on the dividend it provides in comparison to several company-specific metrics indicative of the riskiness of the stock and the financial health of the company. Regarding Nisource Inc, the DDM model, as implemented by StockNews, implies a positive return of 1879.37% relative to its current price. Digging deeper, the aspects of Nisource Inc's dividend discount model that we found most interesting were:
- In terms of opportunity, NI's provides a return of 1879.37% based on the forecast of the dividend discount model we used relative to its current share price; this is a better return than 94.14% of all stocks we measured with our dividend discount model.
- A stock's beta generally indicates its volatility relative to the broader equity market; for Nisource Inc, its beta is lower than 91.25% of dividend issuing stocks we observed.
NI Dividend Chart
NI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
NI Dividends vs. Peers
NI's dividend yield currently ranks #81 of 83 vs. its peers in the Utilities - Domestic category.
Most Popular Stories View All
Looking for More Information on NI dividends?Want to see what other sources are saying about Nisource Inc's dividends? Try the links below:
Nisource Inc Common Stock (NI) Dividend History | Nasdaq
Dividend History for Nisource Inc (NI) - Dividend Investor
Nisource Inc (NI) Dividend History - Seeking Alpha