NiSource Inc (NI) Dividends
Dividend Yield and Dividend History Highlights
- NI's average cash flow over the past 5.76 years is greater than just 1.94% of current dividend paying stocks in the US.
- Currently, NI generates more cash flow over the 12 months prior than 4.38% of US dividend stocks.
- As for stocks whose price is uncorrelated with NI's price and thus may be suitable peers for a diversified dividend portfolio, check out the following: UL, HTLD, REYN, ISIG and PHX.
NI Price Forecast Based on Dividend Discount Model
|Current Price||DDM Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
A technique commonly used by dividend investors to value dividend-issuing stocks is the Dividend Discount Model (DDM), which seeks to determine a fair share price based on the dividend provided by the company relative to a number of other company-specific factors. Regarding Nisource Inc, the dividend discount model StockNews created for the company implies a positive return of 13.07%. Some interesting points we thought investors may wish to consider regarding the dividend discount model forecast for Nisource Inc are:
- NI's market cap is about 9 billion US dollars -- its dividend yield of 3.35 is greater than 69.61% of its fellow stocks in the large market cap class.
- NI's market cap of approximately $9 billion makes it a large-sized market cap company; out of dividend issuers in this group, the investment opportunity based on the difference between its current share price and its forecasted DDM value is greater than 69.42% of them.
- Based on dividend growth rate, Nisource Inc has been increasing its dividends at a faster rate than only 14.58% of US-listed dividend-issuing stocks we observed.
NI Dividend Chart
NI Dividend History
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|