NIO Inc. ADR (NIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NIO POWR Scores
- NIO scores best on the momentum dimension, with a momentum rank ahead of 88.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NIO is in growth, which has been heading down over the past 192 days.
- NIO's current lowest rank is in the stability metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
NIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,885,821,070, NIO Inc has a greater market value than 96.03% of US stocks.
- NIO's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than merely 6.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NIO comes in at -60.17% -- higher than that of merely 3.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EW, ATVI, CMI, ZBRA, and PHG.
- NIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIO Inc's official web site, go to www.nio.com.
NIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$39.99||52-week high||$66.99|
|Prev. close||$41.42||52-week low||$30.71|
|Day high||$40.34||Avg. volume||69,022,148|
|50-day MA||$38.53||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$40.99||Market Cap||62.75B|
NIO Inc. ADR (NIO) Company Bio
Founded in 2014 by Bin Li and Qin Li Hong, NIO, Inc. is a Chinese based electric vehicle designer and manufacturer, headquartered in Jiading, China. The company is also engaged in the development of artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, and next generation connectivity solutions. In 2016, NIO developed its first electric vehicle, the EP9 supercar and over the next three years, NIO introduced two additional models to the market, the ES8 and the ES6. The ES8 is a 7-seater all aluminum alloy body, electric SUV that focuses on performance, functionality, and mobility lifestyle. The ES6 is a 5-seater premium electric SUV that hit the market in June 2019. Bin Li currently serves as NIO’s chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the company employs over 7,700 individuals as of 2020.
Most Popular Stories View All
NIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NIO Latest Social Stream
View Full NIO Social Stream
Latest NIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NIO as an investment opportunity.
Investors in Nio (NYSE: NIO) are finally getting a breather, as the electric vehicle (EV) stock began the week on a solid note after plunging nearly 9% last week. As of 12:30 p.m. ET Monday, Nio was trading up 7.3% after having surged 10.8% earlier in the day on rumors about its much-awaited flagship luxury sedan,the ET7, touted to compete with Tesla (NASDAQ: TSLA). Earlier this month, Nio dropped a bomb when it reported a sharp decline in deliveries for October, down 27.5% year over year, even as rivals continued to race ahead.
Yahoo Finance Live Anchors Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi examine Apple's choices to improve working conditions with a more communicative culture around wages.
NIO Inc (NYSE: NIO) is trading higher Monday morning following a media report suggesting the company will begin taking orders for its electric ET7 sedan in January. According to a cnEVport report, formal reservations for the ET7 are expected to begin in mid-January and deliveries are expected by the end of the first quarter. The ET7 will initially be delivered at a rate of a few hundred units per month, with capacity ramping up over a two to three-month period. The ET7 will be the fourth Nio veh
Apple's work on its own electric vehicle is well underway now, sources say, and should be ready for launch in 2024 or 2025.
Billionaire money manager Jim Simons runs a gigantic hedge fund, Renaissance Technologies, which held over 3,000 positions at the end of Q3 and had more than $130 billion in assets under management. One high-growth stock Simons and his team couldn't get enough of is electric vehicle (EV) leader Tesla Motors (NASDAQ: TSLA).
NIO Price Returns