NIO Inc. ADR (NIO): Price and Financial Metrics
NIO Stock Summary
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NIO is -1.24 -- better than only 4.88% of US stocks.
- NIO Inc's stock had its IPO on September 12, 2018, making it an older stock than just 3.25% of US equities in our set.
- Equity multiplier, or assets relative to shareholders' equity, comes in at -12.53 for NIO Inc; that's greater than it is for just 1.63% of US stocks.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NIO Inc are NAVB, TMDX, SWAV, PGNX, and UTSI.
- Visit NIO's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nio.io.
NIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$61.95||52-week high||$66.99|
|Prev. close||$58.34||52-week low||$2.11|
|Day high||$62.17||Avg. volume||149,198,281|
|50-day MA||$49.87||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$22.68||Market Cap||63.56B|
NIO Inc. ADR (NIO) Company Bio
NIO, Inc. (China) is a holding company, which engages in the design, manufacture, and sale of electric vehicles, driving innovations in next generation technologies in connectivity, autonomous driving and artificial intelligence. Its products include EP9 supercar and ES8 7-seater SUV. The company provides users with home charging, and power express valet service and other power solutions including access to public charging, access to power mobile charging trucks, and battery swapping. It also offers other value-added services such as service package, battery payment arrangement, and vehicle financing and license plate registration. The company was founded by Li Bin and Qin Li Hong in November 2014 and is headquartered in Jiading, China.