NIO Inc. ADR (NIO): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NIO POWR Scores
- NIO scores best on the momentum dimension, with a momentum rank ahead of 88.78% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NIO is in growth, which has been heading down over the past 192 days.
- NIO's current lowest rank is in the stability metric (where it is better than 0.86% of US stocks).
NIO Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $63,885,821,070, NIO Inc has a greater market value than 96.03% of US stocks.
- NIO's went public 2.63 years ago, making it older than merely 6.54% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Shareholder yield, a measure of how much is returned to shareholders via dividends and share repurchases, for NIO comes in at -60.17% -- higher than that of merely 3.79% of stocks in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIO, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are EW, ATVI, CMI, ZBRA, and PHG.
- NIO's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIO Inc's official web site, go to www.nio.com.
NIO Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NIO Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$44.57||52-week high||$66.99|
|Prev. close||$45.85||52-week low||$12.54|
|Day high||$45.80||Avg. volume||85,892,828|
|50-day MA||$44.37||Dividend yield||N/A|
|200-day MA||$44.48||Market Cap||69.94B|
NIO Inc. ADR (NIO) Company Bio
Founded in 2014 by Bin Li and Qin Li Hong, NIO, Inc. is a Chinese based electric vehicle designer and manufacturer, headquartered in Jiading, China. The company is also engaged in the development of artificial intelligence, autonomous driving, and next generation connectivity solutions. In 2016, NIO developed its first electric vehicle, the EP9 supercar and over the next three years, NIO introduced two additional models to the market, the ES8 and the ES6. The ES8 is a 7-seater all aluminum alloy body, electric SUV that focuses on performance, functionality, and mobility lifestyle. The ES6 is a 5-seater premium electric SUV that hit the market in June 2019. Bin Li currently serves as NIO’s chairman and Chief Executive Officer and the company employs over 7,700 individuals as of 2020.
NIO Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NIO Latest Social Stream
View Full NIO Social Stream
Latest NIO News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIO Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NIO as an investment opportunity.
NIO (NYSE:NIO) delivered 7,931 vehicles in July 2021, down 1.8% M/M, up a strong 124.5% Y/Y. While the company has been gaining Y/Y, the company is unable to achieve steady growth M/M contradicting it peers Xpeng (NYSE:XPEV) which registered 22% M/M growth and LI Auto (NASDAQ:LI) which registered 11.4% M/M...
Saudi Arabia was the big winner as CCIV became LCID, but it still has just paper profits.
Electric carmaker Tesla's stock rose by 4% in trading today after a news report detailed an increase in sales in China's electric vehicle market.
In this article, we discuss the 15 most volatile stocks to buy now. If you want to skip our detailed analysis of these stocks, go directly to the 5 Most Volatile Stocks To Buy Now. While volatility is deemed negative in the investing world, if played wisely, it can help you make a lot of […]
What happened Shares of Chinese electric vehicle (EV) maker Nio (NYSE: NIO) were trading higher on Monday after the company said that it successfully delivered 7,931 vehicles in July despite shortages of key parts.
NIO Price Returns