Nike, Inc. (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
NKE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $160,082,346,823, NIKE Inc has a greater market value than 99.03% of US stocks.
- NIKE Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.43% of US listed stocks.
- NIKE Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.49% of US equities in our set.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIKE Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be HSBC, MCD, C, CHL, and PM.
- Visit NKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$104.53||52-week high||$104.55|
|Prev. close||$103.37||52-week low||$77.07|
|Day high||$104.55||Avg. volume||5,463,833|
|50-day MA||$97.12||Dividend yield||0.94%|
|200-day MA||$88.99||Market Cap||162.79B|
Nike, Inc. (NKE) Company Bio
Nike designs, develops, markets, and sells athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in eight categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, sportswear, action sports, and golf under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.