Nike Inc. CI B (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 89.13% of US stocks.
- NKE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 51 weeks.
- NKE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 7th percentile.
NKE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $248,723,976,049, NIKE Inc has a greater market value than 99.36% of US stocks.
- NIKE Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.68% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of NIKE Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 86.4% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are KO, CMCSA, PEP, TM, and COST.
- NKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIKE Inc's official web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NKE's price/sales ratio is 93.55% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 243 months, NKE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.1.
- NKE's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKE.
NKE Growth Metrics
- Its year over year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at 197.45%.
- The 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 19.28%.
- The 4 year price growth rate now stands at 41.04%.
The table below shows NKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 89.15% of graded US stocks.
- NKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.26 -- ranking 8th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- CROX, VFC, and TPR are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKE.
The table below shows NKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$158.01||52-week high||$174.38|
|Prev. close||$157.14||52-week low||$118.80|
|Day high||$158.33||Avg. volume||6,567,952|
|50-day MA||$160.34||Dividend yield||0.7%|
|200-day MA||$146.04||Market Cap||249.94B|
Nike Inc. CI B (NKE) Company Bio
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$37.4 billion in its fiscal year 2020 (ending May 31, 2020). As of 2020, it employed 76,700 people worldwide. In 2020 the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. Previously, in 2017, the Nike brand was valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKE Latest Social Stream
View Full NKE Social Stream
Latest NKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIKE Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKE as an investment opportunity.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average sold off sharply at the end of September and into October, as a stock market correction took hold. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in October 2021 are American Express, Apple, Goldman Sachs, Merck and Microsoft.
(Bloomberg) -- When a fashion industry sustainability group called out China over its treatment of Uyghur Muslims, the idea was to nudge Beijing toward human-rights reforms while cleaning up a troubled corner of the $60 billion global cotton business. Western brands have learned the hard way that things don’t work that way in China.Most Read from BloombergOut-of-Practice Airline Pilots Are Making Errors Back in the AirThe World’s Rich and Powerful Are Stashing $500 Billion in This Tax HavenWhy B
Over the past 12 months, Lululemon (NASDAQ: LULU) has meaningfully underperformed the S&P 500, rising just 11%. Lululemon is a business that's firing on all cylinders today. Lululemon excels in this area, as its premium-priced products generated a gross margin of 58.1% in the most recent quarter.
Buying a stock is easy, but purchasing the right stock without a proven strategy is incredibly hard. Here are the best Robinhood stocks to buy now.
The internal meeting, whose contents were reportedly obtained by Complex, addressed problems that some Nike users have with SNKRS, like limited drops and lack of fairness surrounding new releases. “Our community is becoming disenfranchised by our low fairness numbers,” SNKRS global vice president Ron Faris said during the meeting, according to Complex. Hundreds of thousands of would-be shoppers enter some of these shoe raffles on SNKRS, and most of them are unsuccessful.
NKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|