Nike, Inc. (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
NKE Stock Summary
- With a market capitalization of $215,886,700,991, NIKE Inc has a greater market value than 99.29% of US stocks.
- NIKE Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.83% of US equities in our set.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NKE is currently 46.49, higher than 89.53% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIKE Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KO, PEP, CMCSA, TM, and VZ.
- Visit NKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$132.26||52-week high||$147.95|
|Prev. close||$133.54||52-week low||$83.71|
|Day high||$134.18||Avg. volume||6,336,356|
|50-day MA||$137.81||Dividend yield||0.81%|
|200-day MA||$126.19||Market Cap||208.51B|
Nike, Inc. (NKE) Company Bio
Nike designs, develops, markets, and sells athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in eight categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, sportswear, action sports, and golf under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.
NKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NKE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that NIKE Inc ranked in the 15th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that the most conservative analysis suggests this stock will yield negative results -- and thus may be a potential short opportunity. The most interesting components of our discounted cash flow analysis for NIKE Inc ended up being:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.7 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than merely 24.33% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- The business' balance sheet reveals debt to be 5% of the company's capital (with equity being the remaining amount). Approximately merely 18.92% of US stocks with free cash flow have a lower reliance on debt in their capital structure.
- The company's cost of debt, derived from its interest coverage, tax rate, and market capitalization, is greater than merely 0% of stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical).
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKE Latest Social Stream
View Full NKE Social Stream
Latest NKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIKE Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKE as an investment opportunity.
Buying a stock is easy, but purchasing the right stock without a proven strategy is incredibly hard. Here are the best Robinhood stocks to buy now.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average remain near record highs at the end of March, as the current stock market rally continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in April 2021 are Apple, Boeing, Disney and Microsoft.
Nike will begin refurbishing and reselling returned sneakers at a discount price at some of its locations in an effort to reduce waste.
Nike Inc. (NKE) has launched a program that will give a “second life” to returned shoes, an effort to address the consumer concern over climate change and environmental degradation. Nike Refurbished will use tools to make shoes that are “like new,” those that have only had a couple of wears, ” or “gently worn” merchandise as close to new condition as possible,” the company says. Returned items that don’t make it back on the shelf will become part of the Nike Grind program, which destroys merchandise so it can be used to make things like rubber flooring, outdoor courts and other shoes.
United Airlines said on Tuesday it has partnered with global firms including Nike Inc and Siemens AG in an "Eco-Skies Alliance" to finance use this year of about 3.4 million gallons of low-carbon, sustainable aviation fuel derived from trash. Though tiny compared with the 4.3 billion gallons of jet fuel that United consumed in 2019 prior to the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, the amount triples the roughly 1 million gallons of sustainable fuel it has used each year since 2016. Airlines have used sustainable fuel since 2008 as part of efforts to reduce outright emissions, but so far this represents barely 1% of the fuel used worldwide, industry groups say.
NKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NKEWant to see what other sources are saying about NIKE Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
Get Free Updates
Join thousands of investors who get the latest news, insights and top rated picks from StockNews.com!