Nike Inc. CI B (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 88.51% of US stocks.
- NKE's strongest trending metric is Quality; it's been moving up over the last 179 days.
- NKE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NKE Stock Summary
- NIKE Inc's market capitalization of $220,021,424,285 is ahead of 99.13% of US-listed equities.
- NIKE Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.84% of US equities in our set.
- Of note is the ratio of NIKE Inc's sales and general administrative expense to its total operating expenses; 85.61% of US stocks have a lower such ratio.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are CMCSA, PEP, COST, DIS, and UPS.
- Visit NKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NKE's price/sales ratio is 93.55% higher, now standing at 6.
- Over the past 243 months, NKE's price/earnings ratio has gone up 23.1.
- NKE's price/sales ratio has moved up 4.6 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKE.
NKE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 139.36%.
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 20.94%.
- Its 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at 38.17%.
The table below shows NKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.52% of graded US stocks.
- NKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.26 -- ranking 8th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- VFC, TPR, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKE.
The table below shows NKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.91||52-week high||$179.10|
|Prev. close||$108.00||52-week low||$103.46|
|Day high||$112.94||Avg. volume||7,068,418|
|50-day MA||$117.55||Dividend yield||1.08%|
|200-day MA||$143.30||Market Cap||177.69B|
Nike Inc. CI B (NKE) Company Bio
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$37.4 billion in its fiscal year 2020 (ending May 31, 2020). As of 2020, it employed 76,700 people worldwide. In 2020 the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. Previously, in 2017, the Nike brand was valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKE Latest Social Stream
View Full NKE Social Stream
Latest NKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIKE Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKE as an investment opportunity.
Foot Locker (NYSE:FL) plunged 32.94% at the open on Friday after the retailer warned that it will not sell as many products from Nike (NKE +0.2%) and warned on lapping some sales comparisons this year. Foot Locker stated that no single vendor will represent more than 55% of its supplier...
(Bloomberg) -- Foot Locker Inc. logged its worst loss in more than four decades after the retailer gave a disappointing outlook as Nike Inc., its largest supplier, cuts back on business.Most Read from BloombergRussia Vetoes UN Resolution as China Abstains: Ukraine UpdateTaiwan to Join in U.S.-Led Sanctions on Russia: Ukraine UpdateU.S. Moves to Sanction Putin as Russian Forces Surround KyivRussia Invasion of Ukraine Ignites European Security CrisisChina State Banks Restrict Financing for Russian
Nike's direct-to-consumer strategy is driving a new merchandise strategy at Foot Locker that is impacting guidance and driving investor concern.
Nike may be playing games with Foot Locker.
Yahoo Finance's Julie Hyman and Brian Sozzi discuss why Foot Locker stock is plummeting despite the shoe retailer's earnings beat.
NKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|