Nike, Inc. (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
NKE Stock Summary
- NKE has a higher market value than 98.93% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $140,276,162,643.
- The capital turnover (annual revenue relative to shareholder's equity) for NKE is 4.33 -- better than 89.28% of US stocks.
- NKE's went public 33.9 years ago, making it older than 92.4% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COST, MCD, BUD, PM, and HON.
- NKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIKE Inc's official web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NKE Price/Volume Stats
Nike, Inc. (NKE) Company Bio
Nike designs, develops, markets, and sells athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in eight categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, sportswear, action sports, and golf under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.