Nike Inc. CI B (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKE POWR Grades
- NKE scores best on the Momentum dimension, with a Momentum rank ahead of 91.87% of US stocks.
- NKE's strongest trending metric is Momentum; it's been moving up over the last 31 weeks.
- NKE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 7.85% of US stocks).
NKE Stock Summary
- NIKE Inc's market capitalization of $258,909,224,344 is ahead of 99.44% of US-listed equities.
- NKE's went public 35.58 years ago, making it older than 92.74% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The volatility of NIKE Inc's share price is greater than that of merely 7.59% US stocks with at least 200 days of trading history.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIKE Inc, a group of peers worth examining would be KO, ORCL, XOM, PFE, and CSCO.
- NKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIKE Inc's official web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NKE's price/sales ratio is 371.43% higher, now standing at 6.6.
- NKE's price/sales ratio has moved up 5.2 over the prior 243 months.
- Over the past 243 months, NKE's price/sales ratio has gone up 5.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKE.
NKE Growth Metrics
- Its 2 year price growth rate is now at 20.94%.
- The 3 year net income to common stockholders growth rate now stands at 10.53%.
- The 2 year revenue growth rate now stands at 16.97%.
The table below shows NKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$166.36||52-week high||$166.45|
|Prev. close||$163.68||52-week low||$95.80|
|Day high||$166.45||Avg. volume||6,702,659|
|50-day MA||$143.76||Dividend yield||0.66%|
|200-day MA||$137.52||Market Cap||262.84B|
Nike Inc. CI B (NKE) Company Bio
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$37.4 billion in its fiscal year 2020 (ending May 31, 2020). As of 2020, it employed 76,700 people worldwide. In 2020 the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. Previously, in 2017, the Nike brand was valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
NKE Price Forecast Based on DCF Valuation
|Current Price||DCF Fair Value Target:||Forecasted Gain:|
Below please find a table outlining a discounted cash flow forecast for NKE, in which we model out valuation assuming a variety of terminal growth rates. To summarize, we found that NIKE Inc ranked in the 14th percentile in terms of potential gain offered. We should note, though, that all scenearios modelled for this stock suggest it is overvalued. In terms of the factors that were most noteworthy in this DCF analysis for NKE, they are:
- The company's compound free cash flow growth rate over the past 5.7 years comes in at 0.01%; that's greater than just 22.88% of US stocks we're applying DCF forecasting to.
- NKE's estimated cost of debt, based largely on its market capitalization and its interest coverage ratio, is 3%; for context, that number is higher than 46.13% of tickers in our DCF set.
- Relative to other stocks in its sector (Consumer Cyclical), NIKE Inc has a reliance on debt greater than just 12.61% of them.
|Terminal Growth Rate in Free Cash Flow||Return Relative to Current Share Price|
NKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKE Latest Social Stream
View Full NKE Social Stream
Latest NKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIKE Inc that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKE as an investment opportunity.
In this article we will take a look at the 15 best consumer discretionary stocks to buy now. You can skip our detailed analysis of the consumer discretionary industry’s outlook for 2021, and go directly to the 5 Best Consumer Discretionary Stocks to Buy Now. Consumer discretionary businesses sell items that are non-essential yet desirable […]
Crocs continues to blow analyst minds on Wall Street. CEO Andrew Rees tells Yahoo Finance why he thinks the brand remains so popular.
Is (NKE) Outperforming Other Consumer Discretionary Stocks This Year?
The California company saw a wholesale boom during a strong second quarter.
The Dow Jones Industrial Average remains near record highs at the start of July, as the current stock market rally continues. The best Dow Jones stocks to buy and watch in July 2021 are Apple, Boeing, Disney, Microsoft and Nike.
NKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|