Nike, Inc. (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
NKE Stock Summary
- NKE has a market capitalization of $140,276,162,643 -- more than approximately 98.93% of US stocks.
- NIKE Inc's capital turnover -- a measure of revenue relative to shareholder's equity -- is better than 89.28% of US listed stocks.
- NIKE Inc's stock had its IPO on January 1, 1986, making it an older stock than 92.38% of US equities in our set.
- Stocks that are quantitatively similar to NKE, based on their financial statements, market capitalization, and price volatility, are COST, MCD, BUD, PM, and HON.
- Visit NKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Stock Price Chart More Charts
NKE Price/Volume Stats
Nike, Inc. (NKE) Company Bio
Nike designs, develops, markets, and sells athletic footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessories for men, women, and kids worldwide. The company offers products in eight categories, including running, basketball, football, mens training, womens training, sportswear, action sports, and golf under the NIKE and Jordan brand names. The company was founded in 1964 and is based in Beaverton, Oregon.