Nike Inc. CI B (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKE POWR Grades
- Sentiment is the dimension where NKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 93.88% of US stocks.
- The strongest trend for NKE is in Sentiment, which has been heading up over the past 178 days.
- NKE's current lowest rank is in the Value metric (where it is better than 9.43% of US stocks).
NKE Stock Summary
- NIKE INC's market capitalization of $186,672,277,523 is ahead of 99.19% of US-listed equities.
- NKE's went public 37.24 years ago, making it older than 93.42% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- The price/operating cash flow metric for NIKE INC is higher than 94.41% of stocks in our set with a positive cash flow.
- Stocks with similar financial metrics, market capitalization, and price volatility to NIKE INC are TM, COST, CMCSA, DIS, and HON.
- Visit NKE's SEC page to see the company's official filings. To visit the company's web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NKE's price/sales ratio is 111.11% higher, now standing at 3.8.
- NKE's price/sales ratio has moved up 2.5 over the prior 243 months.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKE.
NKE Growth Metrics
- Its 5 year net income to common stockholders growth rate is now at 5.89%.
- The 4 year net cashflow from operations growth rate now stands at 14.26%.
- Its 3 year price growth rate is now at 55.14%.
The table below shows NKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.52% of graded US stocks.
- NKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.26 -- ranking 8th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- VFC, TPR, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKE.
The table below shows NKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NKE Price Target
For more insight on analysts targets of NKE, see our NKE price target page. And for a list of of all stocks sorted by upside potential based on analyst target price, see our Top Price Target page.
|Average Price Target||$184.76||Average Broker Recommendation||1.47 (Moderate Buy)|
NKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$121.20||52-week high||$139.86|
|Prev. close||$120.39||52-week low||$82.22|
|Day high||$122.68||Avg. volume||6,033,208|
|50-day MA||$123.51||Dividend yield||1.13%|
|200-day MA||$110.07||Market Cap||187.93B|
Nike Inc. CI B (NKE) Company Bio
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$37.4 billion in its fiscal year 2020 (ending May 31, 2020). As of 2020, it employed 76,700 people worldwide. In 2020 the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. Previously, in 2017, the Nike brand was valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKE Latest Social Stream
View Full NKE Social Stream
Latest NKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIKE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKE as an investment opportunity.
Nike attracts bull/bear debate ahead of earnings
Nike (NYSE:NKE) is understandably getting attention, both positive and negative, from analysts and research firms ahead of its Q3 results on Tuesday.
While shares of the Oregon-based footwear giant have run over 15% higher in the 6 months preceding its earnings report, the stock is essentially flat thus far in 2023.
According to Seeking Alpha surveys, analysts have shifted around estimates frequently since the close of 2022. Per the data, trimmed EPS expectations 21 times while revising revenue estimates upward at the same rate.
Retail foot traffic...
Top Research Reports for Nike, Salesforce & Zoetis
Today's Research Daily features new research reports on 16 major stocks, including NIKE, Inc. (NKE), Salesforce, Inc. (CRM) and Zoetis Inc. (ZTS).
Why the Return of Chinese Shoppers Could Help Nike More Than Adidas
Nike's sales in China are trending slightly above total growth in that nation's sportswear category this year, Bernstein says.
26 Companies that Donate to Nonprofits
In this piece, we will take a look at the 26 companies that donate to nonprofits. For more companies, head on over to 5 Companies that Donate to Nonprofits. Corporate greed is always a popular topic in the press. And, firms are to blame for some extent as well. There are well known examples of […]
15 Best US Stocks for Foreigners
In this article, we take a look at 15 best US stocks for foreigners. If you want to see more best US stocks for foreigners, go directly to 5 Best US Stocks for Foreigners. Given the United States has the largest economy in the world, many foreigners invest in American stocks. Furthermore, many leading American companies […]
NKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|
Continue Researching NKEWant to see what other sources are saying about NIKE Inc's financials and stock price? Try the links below:
NIKE Inc (NKE) Stock Price | Nasdaq
NIKE Inc (NKE) Stock Quote, History and News - Yahoo Finance
NIKE Inc (NKE) Stock Price and Basic Information | MarketWatch
Loading social stream, please wait...