Nike Inc. CI B (NKE): Price and Financial Metrics
GET POWR RATINGS... FREE!
NKE POWR Grades
- Quality is the dimension where NKE ranks best; there it ranks ahead of 83.85% of US stocks.
- NKE's strongest trending metric is Stability; it's been moving down over the last 179 days.
- NKE ranks lowest in Value; there it ranks in the 9th percentile.
NKE Stock Summary
- NKE has a higher market value than 98.96% of US stocks; more precisely, its current market capitalization is $164,219,465,167.
- NKE's went public 36.94 years ago, making it older than 93.49% of listed US stocks we're tracking.
- Price to trailing twelve month operating cash flow for NKE is currently 37.04, higher than 87.34% of US stocks with positive operating cash flow.
- If you're looking for stocks that are quantitatively similar to NIKE INC, a group of peers worth examining would be DIS, MS, CMCSA, SCHW, and PM.
- NKE's SEC filings can be seen here. And to visit NIKE INC's official web site, go to www.nike.com.
NKE Valuation Summary
- In comparison to the median Consumer Cyclical stock, NKE's price/sales ratio is 337.5% higher, now standing at 3.5.
- Over the past 243 months, NKE's price/earnings ratio has gone down 0.2.
Below are key valuation metrics over time for NKE.
NKE Growth Metrics
- The 2 year price growth rate now stands at 57.2%.
- Its 4 year cash and equivalents growth rate is now at -34.02%.
- Its 3 year net cashflow from operations growth rate is now at -1.85%.
The table below shows NKE's growth in key financial areas (numbers in millions of US dollars).
|Date||Revenue||Operating Cash Flow||Net Income to Common Stock|
NKE's Quality FactorsThe “Quality” component of the POWR Ratings focuses on 31 different factors of a companies fundamentals and operational strength. Here are some key insights as we drill into the specifics of these quality attributes.
- NKE has a Quality Grade of B, ranking ahead of 88.52% of graded US stocks.
- NKE's asset turnover comes in at 1.26 -- ranking 8th of 32 Apparel stocks.
- VFC, TPR, and PVH are the stocks whose asset turnover ratios are most correlated with NKE.
The table below shows NKE's key quality metrics over time.
|Period||Asset Turnover||Gross Margin||ROIC|
NKE Stock Price Chart Interactive Chart >
NKE Price/Volume Stats
|Current price||$112.20||52-week high||$173.35|
|Prev. close||$111.11||52-week low||$82.22|
|Day high||$112.71||Avg. volume||7,558,513|
|50-day MA||$95.82||Dividend yield||1.1%|
|200-day MA||$112.02||Market Cap||175.99B|
Nike Inc. CI B (NKE) Company Bio
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area. It is the world's largest supplier of athletic shoes and apparel and a major manufacturer of sports equipment, with revenue in excess of US$37.4 billion in its fiscal year 2020 (ending May 31, 2020). As of 2020, it employed 76,700 people worldwide. In 2020 the brand alone was valued in excess of $32 billion, making it the most valuable brand among sports businesses. Previously, in 2017, the Nike brand was valued at $29.6 billion. Nike ranked No. 89 in the 2018 Fortune 500 list of the largest United States corporations by total revenue. (Source:Wikipedia)
Most Popular Stories View All
NKE Latest News Stream
|Loading, please wait...|
NKE Latest Social Stream
View Full NKE Social Stream
Latest NKE News From Around the Web
Below are the latest news stories about NIKE INC that investors may wish to consider to help them evaluate NKE as an investment opportunity.
A federal judge denied a motion for class certification in a Nike sexual harassment lawsuit last week, striking a blow to the plaintiffs’ case that has been ongoing for nearly four years.
A gloomy outlook highlights the problems the sports apparel company will face in the coming months
Nike (NKE) closed the most recent trading day at $104.96, moving -0.94% from the previous trading session.
Zacks.com users have recently been watching Nike (NKE) quite a bit. Thus, it is worth knowing the facts that could determine the stock's prospects.
Buying a stock is easy, but purchasing the right stock without a proven strategy is incredibly hard. Here are the best Robinhood stocks to buy now.
NKE Price Returns
|Ex-Dividend Date||Type||Payout Amount||Change|
|Loading, please wait...|